Lynch Chevrolet Mukwonago

124 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 22, 2018

Great buying experience at Lynch Mukwonago. Couldn't be happier with the job Kevin did finding me the exact truck I was looking for. Very knowledgeable... salesman that listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I got the best truck at the best price. Thanks Kevin.

May 21, 2018

Nice follow up after purchase by Rene. I ordered my truck , came in earlier than expected. Rene kept me updated on progress. Thank you very much

May 13, 2018

Peter Hoffman did an excellent job helping us purchase a vehicle. He w as able to answer any questions that we had. I would recommend him to others looking... for a car.

May 7, 2018

My salesman was great. Showed me all three trucks. No pressure to buy anything. He went above and beyond to deliver the truck to my house. Thanks

May 3, 2018

Woody and Kieran were amazing. I'm definitely buying other cars from them. I love the location and the staff lives locally. Made me feel like family.

April 24, 2018

Great experience purchasing a used vehicle from Lynch. Brett C was a pleasure to work with; knowledgeable about the car we came to look at and did not... pressure us at any time.

April 18, 2018

Peter Hoffman was great to work with, no pressure. Used vehicle had issues after purchase and Lynch solved them. Great service by Barb. Service Manager

February 17, 2018

Little pricey for back door window replacement, online it was only $26.00

February 13, 2018

Poor service from the service department. Purchased 4 new tires and spent over $700. When the service person was asked if an alignment would be completed... we were told absolutely. Fast forward 6 months latter and I now have to replace my front tires. Called the service department and they just put the blame on us and wouldn’t own up they sold us tires without an alignment. They only offered to mount, balance and do a free alignment if we bought 4 new tires. I wil not purchase or have my car serviced by any Lynch location again.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Ted. Yes, you purchased tires from us in March of 2017 (Eleven months ago, not six months) when your vehi...cle had 42,000 miles on it. We have not seen you or your vehicle for required maintenance since that time. Your vehicle now has 71,000 miles on it. The tread on your rear tires measures 7mm. The tread on your front tires measures 4mm. This indicates that the tires have never been rotated. Front tires will wear much faster than rear tires because they not only roll, they turn side to side which is why they should be rotated every other oil change. Even though we haven't seen you since your tires were installed, we offered to help you out by installing your new tires for free. If you would like more information on proper vehicle maintenance, please feel free to reach out to us.

February 11, 2018

Jeep was serviced 7 times for same problem. ( 65 days ) 2 loaners with parking brake problems.1 loaner with no hydraulic in hatch back.2 loaners with other... people's things in the vehicle.( Water bottles, doggy bag, Cheerios.) The last service, I called for update and was told he thought I picked up my Jeep. Not happy with Lynch Mukwonago service department or Jeep/Chrysler!!!!