Lynch Chevrolet Mukwonago

124 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2018

The dealership has treated our family well and we have bought 8 vehicles in the last 14 years. We put on over 30,000 miles / yr and with their help the... vehicles always run like they are new.

December 6, 2017

Brett at Lynch was very helpful, knowledgeable, and detailed when discussing the car we were looking at and considering to purchase. He was friendly and... took the time to get to know us.

November 22, 2017

Service Dept. outstanding! They understand how to take care of immediate situations for customer. Have never been disappointed with them and recommend... them every chance I can. Thanks to Jeff Vukodinovich, Alaric, And least I not forget the Professional Service Technician that 'fixed' everything! Make sure to see Tim Horter when buying or leasing - down right HONEST!

October 22, 2017

We have bought our last 2 vehicles thru Lynch Mukwonago and they will continue to be our go to dealership. We have been extremely pleased with Lynch's... sales (Gabe) and service.

October 9, 2017

Had a great experience all the way through the process. Mark Greene and his staff made sure we were informed each step of the way and made us feel like... we were a priority. Very helpful and professional.

September 20, 2017

I had a great experience purchasing my Chevy Silverado at Lynch. They helped me with all of my questions and concerns with my vehicle purchase and didn't... put pressure on me to make fast decisions. The salespeople were very friendly and knowledgeable. The Finance Manager JEANNE HOLTZ was very friendly and went out of her way to answer all of our questions with enthusiasm and you can really tell she enjoys her job. All of the team members answered my emails and text messages quickly and professionally. I highly recommend Lynch for your next new vehicle purchase.

September 13, 2017

Although the time it took to get it done was a bit longer than I expected, the staff was helpful and the warranty covered the extra work needed. And a... extra note: I bought the car July 2016 and I brought the car in August 2017, the salesperson that sold me the car, Kevin, actually remembered me, stopped to say hi and make sure everything was okay and even remembered there was a warranty that should cover what was needed to fix the car. Very impressive. I would definitely buy a car from him again and I will refer customers to him!

August 17, 2017

I have had nothing but great experiences when dealing with your service department. They greet you in a positive way and answer any questions you may have.... They are friendly and professional.

July 9, 2017

Kudos to Brent and Kieran. My wife and I paid a visit to Lynch of Mukwonago last week. We were handled with the utmost respect and attention. Car specs,... details and questions were adroitly handled by Kieran. He established a bond immediately with us. Brent extended himself beyond measure to explain the purchase process and to offer us a great deal. We expect to be visiting Lynch again soon!

April 27, 2017

Great service! Our salesman Alex worked with my husband and I very well. We love our new Equinox. We had a great experience at Lynch!