Goodwin Volvo Cars

18 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 26, 2018

Charlie has been a great salesperson: friendly, informative, not pushy, and honest. This is our second Volvo we've bought from Charlie and would highly... recommend him. Additionally, Goodwins is nearby and has done a good job servicing our Volvo, so buying again makes perfect sense.

Hi Dave! We are happy to hear you had a great experience, both from a salesman and the dealership in general. It's good to know we got you and y...our family into a good and reliable Volvo at a price that makes sense for you. And, as always, we are happy to make sure your car is running like new every time we have it in for service. Glad we could help, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

March 22, 2018

Knowledgeable, friendly, respectful staff, servicing my two volvos for 14 years now. They do it right, explain it carefully, do extras. The buying process... was a breeze.

December 12, 2017

Being recognized when we come in, by multiple employees; having a comfortable waiting room where our dogs were welcome too; knowing that all repairs would... be completed professionally and promptly. Do I need to choose one? They are all part and parcel of Goodwin's Volvo!

April 25, 2017

I bought my Volvo at Goodwins 4 years ago. They came highly recommended by a friend. I wasn't disappointed. I love my XC60. They gave me a great trade... in on my S60. The XC60 was pre-owned but was like new. Came with extended warranty which was purchased by original owner and I have never paid for any visit! I would purchase that warranty again if I bought a new one! We also bought a used 2002 S60 for our daughter two years ago and she drove it to Denver and it's still going strong. You get what you pay for and Volvos are a great car. Specifically, this service dept ( Marc and Ted and the gang) is outstanding, they know their stuff and treat customers wonderfully. I've always avoided car dealer service till now!

March 9, 2017

Sales consultant was very affable and knew his product inside and out. There is a real "down home" feel to the dealership. I probably would enjoy a root... canal more than shopping for a car but can honestly say my experience at Goodwin's was enjoyable. They are nearby and offer exceptional customer service.

March 9, 2017

It was the best car buying experience of my life, and I'm over 60. Rich Armstrong, my salesperson, was friendly, reliable, very courteous and extremely... knowledgeable about the car I bought. I had to drive 150 miles to get to Goodwin's and I'd do it again.

January 5, 2017

By far the best buying experience I have had. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. And the S60 is great. Had the same friendly service when I brought... the car in for service.

February 1, 2016

I can't say this about many auto dealers/repair centers but when I leave GOODWIN'S VOLVO I actually feel very good. I feel like I've got my moneys worth.... They are professional and courteous. I am currently in the process of purchasing a new vehicle. I have owned all those for over 30 years and I've always had them serviced at GOODWIN'S VOLVO. I trust GOODWIN'S VOLVO.

October 23, 2015

I have had two miserable times at this dealership. The first time I waited four hours for them to flush some power steering fluid. The second time I asked... for a loaner because they were going to check the computer function of my car. I was told I was not on the list because I hadn't reserved a car. So I waited three hours and they found nothing wrong with the computer but I was charged $198.what kind of dealership with all those cars in the yard refuses to give a customer a car for a few hours? I will probably buy a new Volvo but I will not be going back there.

February 26, 2015

From the first visit, to every encounter since, always best in all aspects. Service is better than anything other merchant or service provider I can think... of. Highly recommended.