Eau Claire Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Eau Claire Automotive Group: 10/10 would buy again

Looking for a new car? Ask for Samantha. It was my first time buying a new car and it could not have been more easy. Samantha was very knowledgeable during the whole process and went above and beyond in finding me the car I wanted. Also scheduled a rust proof package a week later with no issue. A very nice rental car was provided and only took a day. If I ever need maintenance or another car in the future, I know where I'm going.

Greatest Car buying experience ever!!!

Great experience!!! (Samantha) was awesome. I told her what I wanted on a 2018 Chrysler 300 Limited, they didn't have one, but she found one the same day at another dealer, the car arrived 2 days later. They had all the paperwork ready when I got to the Dealership. 1-2-3 done...... And I love my car... I have referred several friends already... Very Professional and friendly. And such a clean facility.......

Great Experience with Sam

Very polite, business-like professionals. No high pressure sales - 3rd vehicle I have purchased from them. Willing to go the extra mile to make the customer happy.

1.0

No customer service

Basically they don't get back to their customers. Have emailed multiple times and called once and even had an employee tell me they'd call back soon with more info. Nothing for weeks still.

Dealer response

Good Afternoon, We are very sorry that our staff did not get back to you on the Toyota Celica. That is not like our customer service here at Eau Claire Auto Group and we do apologize. If you are still not completely satisfied, please contact us at 715-833-7777 or you can email us at contactus@eauclaireautogroup.com so we can further help you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to earn your business in the future.

Eau Claire Auto Group

Great place and very helpful staff. Had what we were looking for and they were very efficient with the buying process.

No Pressure

I was looking for a car to replace my aging Cobalt. I started looking in July 2015 for the a car within my budget. Over the next 4 weeks, Brandon Colvin explained all the features and let me test drive several cars before I decided on the Nissan Versa with all the options that I wanted. He was patient and I never felt pressured to make a decision. He made the buying experience an enjoyable experience. It was much better than any experiences I've had any other dealer. I recommend Brandon and Eau Claire Automotive Group to all my friends buying cars.

Great Experience from Beginning to End

I made an appointment online to schedule a test drive. Within the hour I had someone calling me to confirm a time and who I would be working with when I came in. When I arrived, they were waiting for me. I was able to test drive the vehicle I was looking at and I had my son with me. Barry was extremely patient because I had my 21 month old with me (the deciding factor on if the vehicle would work with carseat and kid). I was given all the numbers from the value of my trade in, my cash down, taxes, fees, etc before I left to my make my final decision (with husband's okay) and get the pre approval I needed for my car loan from our bank. I called that evening saying everything was looking good to purchase the car in the next day. I came in today with all my paperwork and was able to purchase the car. We waited in the kid lounge area which was an encased area with toys and tv. Perfect to keep my child entertained for the time we waited to sign all the paperwork. Once everything was taken care of, the car was ready after 2:30 pm after being cleaned. I was able to come in after 4, the plates were switched over and I drove off the lot with my "new to me" car. I am very happy with my experience with this dealership and will highly recommend to those in the area. Thank you!

Nice Dealership

It's a nice dealership, very friendly people. I liked dealing with the salesman Brandon Colvin so much on the first vehicle when it came time to find a second vehicle we came back to deal with him again. When we get service done on our vehicles it's nice to drive in to a building drop off the car and walk right in to the waiting room. Every time I?ve been there for service Brandon comes and check up on us to see how it's going with the vehicles. The only thing I didn?t like was when i asked for a hat after buying a brand new vehicle, it felt like i had to twist the sales managers arm to get it where most dealers offer hats or shirts as free advertising, but i would go back again if we need another car or truck.

E.C. auto group is the place to buy!!

We normally work with Linda! She knows exactly what we want/need for our growing family! She is great, definitely recommend buying from Eau Claire auto group!! Great prices, great deals and wonderful staff!!! I won't be buying from any other dealership!

Awesome Customer Service

We have bought several vehicles from Eau Claire Automotive and had a great experience each time. Ryan and Anastasia always provide us with personal customer service and work with us to find the perfect vehicle, all with no sales pressure. We will definitely continue working with them .