Varney Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Recently bought a 2015 Mazda CX5

Jared McReavey sold me my new Mazda. He was an absolute joy to work with. He made my car buying experience the easiest experience I have ever had buying a car. Thank you Jared!

2014 GMC Sierra Warranty Repair

Very quick to evaluate the situation. The service writer offered great customer service. Got a loaner car. Great job on the warranty repair. Our 2014 GMC Sierra is working very well. It starts up like it was summer, even on the coldest days (below zero weather). Thank you.

service visit

great visit ,great people ,great service. always treated good and repairs are explained fully.

Awsome Dealership!

I was very happy to find a sales person (Tim Hogan) that was able to meet my needs in a very short period of time. His willingness to meet those needs exceeded my expectations. My complete transaction from start to finish, included three gentlemen: the first being Tim Hogan, the second being a gentleman by the first name of Dean and the final person being the gentleman who did the financial paperwork and his last name is Morneau. All three gentlemen were very helpful, kind and considerate and very accommodating. My overall experience in purchasing my new vehicle was a very pleasant one. I send my thanks to all three of you great guys!

awesome dealership,

You guys a great. Everyone that I have dealt with has treated me super, like I am important . Thank-you

OK Dealer

The people behind the counter were great. The people who put the mud flaps on did a good job on them. The only issue I had is when I got my truck back the drivers door was covered in dirt. And there was grease on the passenger side front right behind the mudflap. I know that mechanics have a dirty job to do, but if you get something dirty clean it.

MY NEW TRUCK

Every one was very good!! The truck is the best truck ever !! THANKS every one!! A life time of gas would be great :) THANKS EVERY ONE !! PS:THIS IS MY 4 NEW TRUCK FROM VARNEY GMC

Excellent service and crew

I always deal with John Banasiak and he is a great asset to your business. He is a straight shooter and always helpful. He is the reason I bought my truck from you.

Great service - fast and courteous

I dropped in without an appointment. They "found" someone to take care of my oil change and tire rotation immediately and then applied the special oil change deal to my bill. Fast courteous service.

Great service

The service staff at Varney's were courteous, friendly, and professional. They showed me where the waiting areas were as well as the complimentary coffee and snacks. Was very happy with the quality and value of the maintenance. Thank you!