Varney Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Survice

What can I say, every time at Varney's the people there are such good people that it keeps me coming back. Thanks to Butch Gross and John Banasiak!

Fantastic service, very professional

The reason we bought our 2013 truck and 2013 Terrain is because of the Varney service team. Greg Guernsey and his team are always helpful and professional. We have received fantastic service from them for over 10 years.

Clean, friendly and knowledgeable

Eveyone at the dealership has been friendly, knowledgeable and great to work with. All work done was explained ahead of time.

Great Service

My car would not start. I called on a Thursday to get an appointment because I cannot be without a car as I am a caretaker for an elderly person. The service person told me they were completely swamped both Thursday and Friday but to come in and they would do their best to accommodate me. They fit me in and within no time I was on my way with a new battery. They also wanted to do a full computer scan to ensure that it wasn't just the battery malfunctioning. When I left Varney's I felt secure that my car would start when I needed it. And as always, the service representatives were fantastic!

Great Service

I had to have a lot done and I thought it might put the service dept off in that they'd be spending the entire day on our truck. You helped us by finding a bumper and were able to produce the necessary 6000# hitch. I really was impressed despite the $2000 cost. Thanks Loads. Sandy Boynton

Buying a truck without the hassle

Everything was done that could be done to get me the truck I said I wanted. Because of my distance from Varney they also asked Mr. Warme to deliver the truck after the alterations were done. This older man appreciates that.

Great service

You did exactly what needed to be done in the appropriate amount of time. Not sure you can do it each time, but one dealership we had in the past washed our vehicle after it was serviced. Your service people were very courteous and accommodating. Thank you very much.

Outstanding service, very clean and neat .

My experience at Varney GMC was excellent ! They are very customer friendly , they listen to customers and see to their needs. THANK YOU !

Great Service

I tend to with John Banasiak when I have to have service. He has always treated me very well, he is very knowledgable, and makes my experience comfortable. I am grateful that he is there for me to go to with my vehicle issues

Great Service

I had an issue with my tire and didn't have an appointment but stopped in. The service guy was extremely nice and took care of the tire quickly. I was impressed by the professional and quick service I received. Thank You Varney GMC!