Varney Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good Service

Got an appointment the day after calling to say the "check engine" light was staying on. The issue was taken care of promptly and efficiently and payment taken care of by warranty. Thank you.

Good service and nice facilities

The actual experience was great. Nice friendly staff. The only issue that I have is with the condition of the vehicle. It had many scratches on it (hood, side, and within the door as well as on the steering wheel and middle tray) which needed to be buffed out. The tray is to be replaced. Not sure what the long-term impact on the quality of the vehicle's appearance is going to be. Any additional work on the vehicle is usually not up to par with the out of the factory results!!! Beautifull vehicle - nice ride - good gas mileage.

Everything at this dealership is top Notch !

I was treated with respect and taken care of promptly .This dealership is all about customer service ! Very Satisfied !

Service

All the guys are on top of getting my car in, making sure I have a loaner, and contacting me if there is any problem or question. I like the way they look out for the customer.

Buying a truck at Varney GMC

Going in to buy a new truck was tough to make the decision on which one to buy. My sales person lined up the SLE, the SLT by the DENALI and let me check out all of them so I could make a more informed decision on my purchase. I can say that they will go the extra mile to make sure there customers are happy when they buy and after they buy.

As usual the service at Varney's was excellent rae

The service was excellent as usual. I was contacted once my truck was inspected and made aware of the costs associated to make the repairs. The vehicle was also ready when promised.

Excellent Experience

Made deal over phone with Katie. She could not have been more helpful and professional. Varney sent driver to Island Falls from Bangor to pick me up for truck delivery. First rate sales experience!

Great People, Great Dealership, Maine's Finest !!

This is the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. The complete staff at Varney GMC is exceptional, my sales associate, Joe Cyr, was truly professional, no games, and a pleasure to do business with. This will be my dealership in the future when I am ready to purchase again. Nick Varney made the financing very easy and made sure I received a great rate. Varney GMC went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I traveled 3 hours to do business with Varney and will not hesitate to do it again.

Very good prompt service

We were treated very well. The Salesman who we bought from arranged for a loner car while ours was being serviced. The service department was very competent and our waiting time was short.

Great service

I really like the that, when I ask for a loaner car and get matched with the same car I own. And all the employees are eager to help or answer any questions.