Varney Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service

I am able to call, get an appointment that fits my busy day. When I arrive, my car is taken right in at appointment time. The personnal is pleasant to deal with & the dealership is neat & clean.

Excellent service in all depts.

A very courteous group of people in all departments, sales, parts and services. all people that we spoke with were very helpful. the whole atmosphere was very inviting.

Great service

We were late getting to our appointment due to the icy roads and they still took us in. I had called and told them we were on the way and that the road was a glare of ice and we had to wait for sand. Thank goodness we arrived safe and sound.

Clean facility, knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Excellent customer service. All questions were answered. Even helped to upgrade my vehicle the next day! I would highly recommend Varney's, and will probably lease my next vehicle through them.

Varney GMC

I told the salesman Tony Shorey what I was looking for in a truck and he found it. He did the same thing with the one I traded. Everyone was great and was great to do business with.

friendly service fast appointment

The service department was able to make a very timely appointment and provided a loaner for me during the service. Unfortunately they were not able to diagnose the issue but are willing to take the vehicle in until the issue is fixed.

friendly people great service large inventory

I was very pleased with my recent purchase as well as purchases in the past. Sales persons do whatever they can to get you what you need without pushing you into things you don't.

great service and sales team

We enjoy the friendly people and the warm welcomes from the sales department and the service department and the way they bend over backwards to remedy your problems.That's why we keep coming back.

Great Service

We had no intentions of buying a new truck at Varneys. Katie was amazing. She was professional, knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. We were impressed with getting a tour of the Service Department and meeting one of the Mechanics. Best of all, we have never had anyone go over a new truck with us like she did, Thanks Katie!

my lucenne

i return to this reputable dealer because the agents give me good and honest advice and service. On some occasions whilst out of town i have had to rely on our providers - not always to my satisfaction.Varney has fixed these for me.