Varney Buick GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

service

We love your frienly staff and always a good experience . Very helpful and accommodating.Your service is outstanding thank- you

great service

I got in with no appointment. I was very pleased. I always tell people I would but my vehicles there just because how much I like the service department.

Great service

I had no definite appointment time but they took me in and in an hour I was serviced with an oil change and tire rotation. Great service at a reasonable price.

Excellent custom relations, clean, friendly

My overall experience at Varney's was excellent. I went to the dealership in February where we met Garret. He was easy to talk to and didn't push me to purchase a vehicle. When it was time for me to purchase a new car we went in and asked for him. Garrett was very busy on April 12, 2014 but he made us feel like we were very important and took the time to answer any questions we had. I would recommend Garrett to my family and friends if they are looking for a vehicle.

Great Sales and Service at Varney GMC

It was a great experience in your Sales and Service Departments but I have one suggestion for improvement. I had 2 recalls done on our 2014 GMC Sierra truck. After the recall work was done someone was emailing me insisting that I had not brought in the truck to have the recalls done. It turned out that the completed recall work was not yet posted on the GM Website. I suggest that the completed recall work be posted quicker or the followup emails be delayed more so this issue does not recur. Ron

Buying without pressure was my experience.

Everyone at the dealership was professional, friendly and very helpful. My salesman Steve Franz was a pleasure to do business with and the Sales Manager, Larry, introduced himself to us and all the other customers whether they were browsing or buying.

Great service done when promised

They found an issue with my new truck and got me an appointment right away to fix it under warranty I am a little diss appointed as the truck has under 5 thousand miles but as long it is fixed I am good.

4.3

Professional,pleasant and prompt , good experience

I was greeted and taken care of in a courteous, prompt manner. I had dropped in without an appointment and was pleased with the end result

great service

Prompt friendly service and to the point. Helpful and courteous folks at the service desk, and the work was done on-time as promised.

very clean, great staff, very professional,

I love having you people work on my vehicles, you always get me in with hardly no notice, that means so so much, very professionals that work there, on every aspects,