Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 104 reviews

• November 6, 2016

I had been searching for a Dodge Ram Ecodiesel and found Tacoma Dodge had it on their lot. I made an appointment to see and test drive the truck. Wi...llie Newcomb helped me through the whole purchase experience in a very professional manner. He also made sure the deal meat all my needs. This was my second purchase from this dealer. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a new or pre-owned vehicle. Ask for Willie Newcomb. He will do everything he can to make the deal work for you. Thank you Willie for the time you committed to me to make my deal work! I believe I will enjoy my truck for many years! Stephen

June 17, 2018

Great staff. Took my truck in for a oil change and service. They called me to tell me that my truck had a recall. I rescheduled for them to fix the re...call issue. All ways had great service here.

June 13, 2018

Had a good experience. Helped me with a recall but also my transmission fluid flush. Very helpful and great communication. Would definitely come her...e for other services.

June 7, 2018

Great service, addressed error code immediately and quickly resolved the problem. Completed the repair for free since this was a warranty item and se...nt me on my way. Thanks!

June 1, 2018

Sal and Danny helped me buy my first new car! They made the experience easy and painless! I’ll recommened Tacoma dodge to anyone buying a new ca...r! You couldn’t get better customer service!

June 1, 2018

Bought a new jeep - from beginning to end the dealership made the buying experience as pleasant as a car buying experience can be. We never felt over...ly pressured, it felt quite "professional".

November 13, 2017

Worst customer service experience of my life. Service Rep.was not knowledgeable and looked like he just crawled out of bed. Technician that stated per...formed brake inspection missed crimped brake line that cost $180 to fix but recommended work in the $1500 range. When I made attempts to contact and speak with Service and General Managers as well as Regional offices, I was denied with unanswered E and voice messages and rude "not available." All employees treated me more as an annoyance than as a paying customer. When it was time to purchase a new vehicle a Chrysler product was not an option.

October 4, 2017

I HIGHLY recommend you DON'T go here. I really liked this dealership at first, we even bought a car. My fiancee and I traded my Toyota yarris in for a... dodge Dart. We were absolutely enjoying our new vehicle. A few weeks went by and we were asked to come back in, the manager told us unfortunately that we would have to give our dodge Dart back because they didn't have the title and it technicly wasn't theirs to sell. Nice right?!? On top of that the previous owners were waiting in the lobby to get their car back. Oh and they already sold my car, I traded in (the yarris)...they tried to sell us another car on the spot but didnt have what we were looking for so we decided to go through another dealer. They told us we'd have bad luck getting financed any where else. We went to another dealership and got a new corrola, no problem. We thought the mess was all over, but NOPE. Friday I got a payment slip in the mail for the car I traded in(yarris) the one I was told was gone. I called my old credit union and told them the dealership told us they paid it off. I even have a pay off slip to prove it. They lady said there was nothing in their system that shows they took care of it, and im still responsible for the remaining balance of the car. So, not only am I paying on a new car with a different dealership. I'm now going to have to pay on a car that's not in my possession anymore?!? That someone else is driving around? I don't think so. GO TO ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP BESIDES THIS ONE.

July 29, 2017

I had the best experience buying my new 2017 Cherokee from sal! He tended to my every need. all my questions were answered he even helped me with figu...ring out my insurance and gave me advice. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. so glad i came to tacoma dodge jeep ram. the customer service here is everything i'm looking for. Alton and Sal spending time with me explaining everything in detail and going over all my options and making sure i really was happy is what sold me the car. jon in finances was very helpful and really made me feel proud in my decision to buy a new jeep. definitely recommend this location to anyone. can't believe i ever went anywhere else. they have gained my loyalty for sure!

Kalila, thank you for sharing your experience with our team! We were glad to help you find the vehicle that was right for you!

July 23, 2017

Three sales people and no one wanted to show me a truck. One was so new she went looking for someone to help her, no luck. The first young man handed ...me off to someone else who did not want to help. Bottom Line Tacoma Dodge just lost a sale of a new truck. All in about 10 min. Good Job guys. Buy the way the truck I drove in there l had bought from them. Never again. Go somewhere else.

We are very sorry to hear of your experience at our Dealership this is in no way how we operate our business and we truly apologize! Please contact ou...r General Manager Steve Crosetti @ stevec@tacomadodge.com.