Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 6, 2016

I had been searching for a Dodge Ram Ecodiesel and found Tacoma Dodge had it on their lot. I made an appointment to see and test drive the truck. Willie... Newcomb helped me through the whole purchase experience in a very professional manner. He also made sure the deal meat all my needs. This was my second purchase from this dealer. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a new or pre-owned vehicle. Ask for Willie Newcomb. He will do everything he can to make the deal work for you. Thank you Willie for the time you committed to me to make my deal work! I believe I will enjoy my truck for many years! Stephen

July 25, 2018

I was greated by Russell Salazar from the internet sales and he immediately started working on gathering me a selection of items to view. He is very helpful... and well knowledgeable about the vehicles Tacoma Dodge sell. Tacoma Dodge Jeep is an amazing dealership that employs exceptional people

July 22, 2018

We first met Fred N. back in May when my wife was inquiring about trading in her minivan. I am a firm believer people buy from people they like and trust,... so much so that when our daughter was shopping around to purchase her first car, I didn’t hesitate to give Fred a call and told us “Send her my way, I’ll take care of her!” And that he did!! She left proudly with a 2015 Nissan Altima that was perfect for her. This past week, I decided it was my turn to purchase a new car. Off I went to see Fred (again) and left with a 2018 Chrysler 300! Fred and the entire Tacoma Dodge staff takes good care of their customers! I am glad my family has decided to purchase from here twice within the past four weeks and we anticipate purchasing again after the beginning of the new year.

July 14, 2018

I have visited many Vehicle Dealerships in the past, and I have bought many Vehicles, but I have never experienced the Politeness, Professionalism, and... downright friendliness of the employees of Tacoma Dodge. The salesman ( Tim ) not only explained the entire process of purchasing a vehicle to me, but he was never pushy as a lot of salesmen are. He, and the Sales Manager, Randy, were indeed the most professional and helpful people that I have ever met at any Vehicle Dealership. Not only did they help me select the exact vehicle that I was looking for, but these two Professionals basically went out of their way to come down on the price of the vehicle, so much that as I drove my NEW 2018 4-DR. Jeep Sarah off of the Dealership and headed home, I had a huge smile on my face. I am 100% satisfied with Tacoma Dodge and all of the employees there. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone. And when I need another vehicle, This is the place where I will go. I have never been treated as great at any Vehicle Dealership as I was at Tacoma Dodge. Rick Miller

July 13, 2018

I worked with Tim and Thomas on my Jeep deal. I needed a car quick and was not disappointed. They were amazing with customer service and didn’t waste... my time. I would 100% recommend anyone to go here and request either Tim or Thomas.

July 2, 2018

Christina Gregg is the service advisor to see to get the job done and keep you updated. Service mechanic was very helpful explaining what was happening... and shared concerns.

June 30, 2018

Service reps are friendly and empathetic. From what I can tell, they try not to sell you on service or parts. I have three Jeeps, and all have been serviced... with oil changes and recalls. The diagnostic fee seems higher than I'm used too if you need something checked out. Overall, I've had a good feeling with the dealer.

June 29, 2018

My experience was great, the dealers were very helpful and made my time waiting not so boring lol. Thanks for everything!! Dillion was AWESOME. Go here

June 17, 2018

Great staff. Took my truck in for a oil change and service. They called me to tell me that my truck had a recall. I rescheduled for them to fix the recall... issue. All ways had great service here.

June 13, 2018

Had a good experience. Helped me with a recall but also my transmission fluid flush. Very helpful and great communication. Would definitely come here... for other services.