Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New (253) 666-6459 (253) 666-6459
Used (253) 534-8194 (253) 534-8194
Service (253) 534-8179 (253) 534-8179

4.2

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

Great service got what I wanted Joshua was good.

Great service got what I wanted Joshua was good. Salesman made good on his promises. they sent my wipers in the mail

Probably the best buying experience we have ever had.

Probably the best buying experience we have ever had. Our salesmen Tim was great. The staff at the dealership were super friendly and the dealership was very clean and comfortable inviroment. We would highly recommend this dealership.

It was a quick and easy process, the salesman was very

It was a quick and easy process, the salesman was very helpful and honest about the vehicles we looked at

It was a pleasure working with Wallace Thomas on

It was a pleasure working with Wallace Thomas on purchasing my new truck. The process was entertaining as his sense of humor was a match for mine during a serious transaction involving big bucks. Thank you Wallace

Staff was amazing assisting me in my purchase, keeping

Staff was amazing assisting me in my purchase, keeping into with me until I made it in state.

Dealer response

We're pleased that our team provided top-notch assistance. Your positive feedback reaffirms Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's commitment to exceptional customer care.

Eugene helped me every step of the way in getting another

Eugene helped me every step of the way in getting another car. It was a smooth transaction and hassle free.

Dealer response

Hello Angel, thank you for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review. We're delighted to learn that our Sales Team ensured your car-buying experience was smooth and simple, with them assisting you every step of the way in the process. Congratulations on your new car. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us here at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for any further needs.

Excellent experience from contact with sales to receipt

Excellent experience from contact with sales to receipt of my vehicle. They delivered on their commitments. Notably, Eugene was very professional, proactive, and personable. This dealership has earned my business and recommendation.

Dealer response

It's wonderful to hear how satisfied you are with your experience at Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, specifically the professional interaction with our team. We're glad we've gained your trust and recommendation. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Although the finance guy was very rude and impatient,

Although the finance guy was very rude and impatient, enough cannot be said about Eugene and Ivan! Their sales and vehicle knowledge were by far better than expected. These guys put their maximum effort into getting us the vehicle we wanted and made sure we were beyond satisfied in our car buying experience. We will be back to work with these gentlemen in the near future and highly recommend speaking to Eugene and Ivan.

Great service!

Great service! Very helpful salesmen and staff. Very happy with our new purchase. Hands down the best

Dealer response

We're content to hear of your positive encounter with Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram's team. Enjoy your new purchase – we appreciate the support.

Great sellection, no presure, gor exactly what I wanted

Great sellection, no presure, gor exactly what I wanted at a better than fair price

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We're glad to hear that our selection met your needs and that the price was satisfactory. Your confidence in us is much appreciated.