Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

153 reviews

March 22, 2020

Great salesman Franklin Cody. Very knowledgeable about the car l wanted. Help me get my down payment as low as possible. Friendly environment in the store... my deal was pleasant.

Thank you so much for your great feedback for Franklin. It is a joy to know that he's been so knowledgeable and you had a pleasant experience. Let us ...know if we can do anything else for you, Henry! We hope to do future business with you.

February 28, 2020

I went in for a scheduled oil change. The oil change was very fast and efficient. The customer service representatives were professional and met all... my expectations.

That's great news. Thank you for sharing. We are always here to help so stop by at any time.

• September 1, 2019

Loved both salesmen as well as the manager I worked with. They were both very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire buying process. We didn't... come to an agreement the first day, but I didn't expect to. After talking the next day, we basically met in the middle. I feel like I got a great deal and will gladly tell everyone I know that this is a fair dealership and I will plan to go to again.

January 17, 2020

Service was great Dave was very helpful and made the experience very easy. I was able to have a loaner car during the time my Jeep was in the shop and... that was very helpful especially during the holiday season

Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're beyond thrilled to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! Please don't hesitate to reac...h out in the future if you need any further auto-related assistance.

November 6, 2019

Had my car repaired and maintenance done here for last 3 years... wouldn't go to another dealer... clean work , quality work... the prices were pretty... fair, I received explanations on all the repairs... advices for my maintenance and it was a very friendly communication. They also make great deals on selling cars and I received couple of them but I'm too much in love with my car so had to refuse them.

Victor, Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with our Service Department! We hope you're satisfied with your repairs! Please d...on't hesitate to reach out in the future if you need any further auto-related assistance.

August 26, 2019

The staff and service is top notch. I am glad to call this place my hometown car dealership. Over the years I have purchased a my Jeeps from them and the... experience has always been Courteous, professional and personable.

July 27, 2019

Great customer service, especially the front desk. They were very communicative throughout the process and the fix was quick and effective. The rental... car was cheap and they fixed everything they could under warranty.

July 6, 2019

Good service and customer service.. love this place ,they always do a good job but could have at least done a bit car cleaning ...

June 16, 2019

Amazing! Had a few bad experiences at other Dodge dealerships, should've just started here. They care and never try and pressure you into anything. This... is the 3rd car we've bought from them and we've left happy every time, they have definitely made lifelong clients of us. We were assisted by Willie, Tosha, Hedi Dave and Tim. Long list of people but I had a difficult situation and no matter which one of these people I talked to they took care of us. Definitely recommend!

May 22, 2019

My sales person Kathy was on queue she made it a very stress free buying process along with her support team all the way to signing and driving off the... lot!