Driver's Way

1361 reviews

1361 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Driver's Way from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2019

So, I’d been looking at a lot of tundra’s. Seemed like they were all priced around the same price, condition, etc. I remember telling my wife it’s basically... down to how cool the sales rep is. So chad was pretty much the deciding factor. During our purchase we felt bad because we were in a hurry and kinda rushed chad. Chad never missed a beat. Smiling as he rushed from office to office getting a pile of papers signed and in order. Cheers to the fastest and least pressured car purchase ever. Thanks

February 8, 2019

HEY CHRIS: YOU BETTER KNOW YOU GET AN A PLUS FROM US . HAVEN'T NEEDED A NEW VEHICLE IN SEVERAL YEARS,SO I WAS OUT OF TOUCH .ONCE I STARTED A SEARCH YOU... GUYS POPED UP AND CENTERED MY ATTENTION,ONE PHONE CALL AND WE WERE ON THE WAY.ONCE WE ARRIVED AND A QUICK HAND SHAKE ,YOU TOOK OVER FILLED IN THE BLANKS ,COUPLE HRS LATER WE WERE ON OUR WAY HOME.VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER. THANK YOU.

Chris Griffitts

Senior Sales Associate - Pelham

(5.0) 43 reviews

• February 19, 2018

Just the right salesperson for me (Chad Donaldson)! He listened to what I needed and why, was patient through multiple test drives, and ultimately wound... up suggesting a vehicle that I'd not really considered, but wound up purchasing.

Thank you for such great feedback! Chad is a great Sales Associate and we are pleased he was able to help you find the right vehicle for you!

February 5, 2019

I had interactions with other dealerships and found the sales team to be so obnoxious and aggressive. It took weeks to get the emails, calls, and texts... to stop. I decided to visit Driver's Way because that's where my mother bought her car. The prices were better, and Eddie helped me narrow down the options based on my few needs. I didn't intend on buying because I just wanted to test drive, but I drove home that night in my (new to me) car with more features than I thought I could afford. I don't think it could've been any easier and less intimidating.

January 27, 2019

Chad made buying my first car super easy. Found the car I wanted online and went to the dealership to check it out. He explained everything and how it... worked as far as the vehicle and buying process. Definitely recommend Chad because he was very professional and efficient. Though I purchased the vehicle exactly a week later, I wasn’t pressured into buying anything and that gave me time to really decide on what kind of vehicle. Definitely go purchase your next vehicle from Driver’s Way and ask for Chad.

January 23, 2019

I want to thank Chris Griffitts for making this an awesome car buying experience. I did not feel pressured or pushed in any way. Chris allowed me to... view the cars that I was interested in (from the DW website) and make my own decision on which car was best for me. Thank you DW for the most pleasant of buying experiences. I’ll be looking for Chris at DW for my next car. Thanx.

Chris Griffitts

Senior Sales Associate - Pelham

(5.0) 43 reviews

January 22, 2019

Really didn't look forward to the process of finding a car for our family. Several bad experiences at dealerships who tried to hard-sell. In a 24-hour... period went to 4 different dealers and heard the same thing, "oh, that car just sold...but can I show you something else?" Not the case with Chad at Driver's Way. Sharp guy, friendly...knows his stuff. No pressure. Like you have a very knowledgeable automotive enthusiast friend who is showing you what your options are at your price point. Good guy!

January 19, 2019

Joe Coogan went above and beyond during my recent purchase experience. My wife and I showed up right at closing time, thinking they closed an hour later,... to look over a car we found online that met the needs for our daughter. Despite us holding Joe and his manager way past closing time, he treated us with outstanding respect and service, getting our deal done in a friendly, professional manner. This was not our first purchase from Driver's Way, and the excellent service we received during our recent experience with Joe makes it very likely this will not be our last. Thanks Joe!

Joe Coogan

Senior Sales Associate - Highway 280

(5.0) 23 reviews

January 12, 2019

My buying experience was seamless. Salesman, Joe Cooglan, helped us find ars on lot that met the criteria we were looking for, explained features in detail... before test drives and once we’d decided, quickly walked us through the paperwork to seal the deal, including finding us the lowest interest rate on our loan. Joe even helped me with audio set up to link to my iPhone to car’s system before I left the lot with my new car. Joe was great!

Joe Coogan

Senior Sales Associate - Highway 280

(5.0) 23 reviews

January 8, 2019

What a great car buying experience! It is so important that they actually listed to me. And, then guided me toward a vehicle that I loved and in my... price range. Financing and title transfer of my trade-in vehicle was simple. I would recommend the Driver's Way team!

Heather Carter