MARTHALER AUTOMOTIVE OF MARQUETTE

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Returning customer

Our salesman Dave Heard was excellent, great to deal with! Five stars! Financing was a breeze with Cassie Herman, also five stars! You have a great crew and thank you Hayes for washing our truck! You all are absolutely the best!

Dealer response

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don’t hesitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Garry Tollefson, GM, (906)-226-3592

David Heard

I would recommend Marthaler and especially David Heard. Excellent service from start to finish. Financing was a breeze with Cassie Herman. Definitely give them 5 star rating. Totally positive experience. They even accommodated our Jack Russell. Great place. Great prices

Dealer response

Your compliments and kind words mean so much to us and our team! We love hearing from satisfied customers, as we work incredibly hard each and every day to ensure that they’re given the fantastic customer service we know they deserve. Thank you for your business and for coming into see us. We hope that we can have the opportunity to work with you again soon. Sincerely, Garry Tollefson, GM, (906)-226-3592

4.3

So far, I love our vehicle - Buick

I have been used to Public Service for over 20 years so Mathers process was different for me- No negotiating on price and no added fixtures such as remote start. Public Service did everything they could for you! Mathers makes it formal..... You no longer even walk out with a coffee cup. However, I’ve known the staff there for two decades and that is why I stayed- They are the best!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business. Sincerely, Garry Tollefson, GM, (906)-226-3592

Ms. Deb

I enjoyed my experience today. Charlie asked me my needs and features I’m looking for in a car and offered several possibilities. I am still considering my selection but will definitely buy from Charlie,

Dealer response

We appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Garry Tollefson, GM, (906)-226-3592