Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

759 reviews

759 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 25, 2013

I went shopping for a Honda and the salesman was very pushy. Upon telling him my intention to buy with cash, he asked me why not finance. I told him I... didn't want to pay interest and his reply was "you are cheap!" Although I did not react right then and there, I was insulted and vowed to never go there and will tell all my friends to stay away as well. I just don't think anyone should be insulted for buying a car within your budget with cash!

My name is Alan Castaneda and I am one of the sales managers here at Norm Reeves Honda West Covina. We apologize for the experience that you had at ou...r dealership. We can assure you this was an isolated incident and that is not how we do business or conduct ourselves for that matter. If you choose to give us another opportunity please give us a call 626.756.3800 and ask for me, Alan Castaneda, and I will make it the utmost importance to make it right for you.

January 7, 2013

Less then 12k on my 2012 Odyssey and rotors warped. The advisor refused to cover the labor. Mind you, the warped rotors are a known issue on this vehicle... (google it yourself). Still, the Patrick refused. Honda and Norm Reeves West Covina just lost a customer for life.

January 2, 2013

Needed a code for my radio other dealers wanted to charge me $80 they gave it to me free!! Thanks!!! I love norm reeves honda they are numero 1!!!

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. Hope to see you again soon! ...George Ventura Sales Manager gventura@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3850

December 16, 2012

Did not keep price as promise. Will never go back there for any service nor sales. Promise $33k out the door but they added $3k when contract was signed.... What kind of service is that!

August 20, 2012

I recently purchased Honda Civic 2012 from internet sales man Guy Gorden. He was very informative and helpful with our questions. He did everything he... can to make sure we get all good take care of customer service from start to the end. We were very happy to work with Guy Gorden and like to refer his name to other people as well. Thanks!

August 16, 2012

Not only was the price awesome but the service was great, they did try to sell me an extended warranty but thats their job they are supposed to, any ways... great buying experience, I would recommend this dealer to everyone, I read this review abot the guy that wanted the 100,000 mile service and with out knowing exactly what was going to be done to the car I think $300.00 was for different services, a real tune up does cost up to $1000.00

July 28, 2012

I just purchased a 2012 Honda CR-V from this dealership and it was a great experience (not painful at all!). Yury, my dealer, was very patient, helpful,... and knowledgeable. I was a bit intimidated by my less than stellar credit but he was very professional and respectful of my situation. Yury worked out a really great deal for me. In addition, Zack in Finance was also very friendly, professional, and closed the deal in a short amount of time. I was really impressed by the staff's friendly yet non-aggressive style. Even the manager, John Cowan, greeted me and wanted to make sure I was taken care of. I'm so happy I made my purchase at the Norm Reeves Honda West Covina store.

July 7, 2012

I needed to get my 100,000 mile service done on my 2005 Honda Accord. I wasn't sure how much it would cost or what needed to be done so I gave Norm Reeves... a call. They told me I would need my transmission serviced, my radiator flushed and a tune up. They quoted me a price of $1700 and told me if I was to do it now they could give me a special price of $1200. I called Horizon Honda and they quoted me $300. Now I know the dealer usually costs more but that's just crazy. I felt like they were trying to rip me off. I would never take my car to Norm Reeves.

July 1, 2012

We were in the market for a 2012 Honda Odyssey Touring and I sent out emails to 10 different dealers. Richard Yim from Norm Reeves West Covina came up... with a quote no one would beat and only a few would match. I found Richard to be very knowledgeable about the Touring model and was very helpful explaining the high tech features of this model. We left after NOT reaching an agreement on my trade. I got a phone call from Richard and I ended up at Richard's office where he actually was handling two sales at the same time. It was nearly midnight when I left with my new Touring and RICHARD was at work at 9AM on that day as well as the next day. An incredible guy! My only complaint is that the car really needs to be detailed (waxed). It was definately cleaned prior to our purchase but I'm a little disappointed that I now need to have it detailed. On the other hand I feel I got the deal of the century and found my treatment at norm Reeves as a good experience and Richard is great at his job. Great personality too. I highly recommend that you give Richard a call when your in the market-HE will do you RIGHT!

June 6, 2012

Ever since I purchased my 2007 accord in December 2011, Ronnie has gone above and beyond what a service advisor should do. Their job is not a easy one.... See, the idea is a customer should know as much as possible about their vehicle which in turn makes the service advisors job a whole world easier. So, if you are in West Covina, or want to change your current service advisor, hit up Ronnie Gripp. Best in the business! Keep up the good work!