Rich's Car Corner

3.3 out of 5 (3.3) 28 reviews

• November 13, 2017

Seem too be decent people. I contacted them and they were honest about the car I was looking at. I never bought anything but I can usually tell the ma...ggots.

March 20, 2018

The place is a dump and the salesman rude. The fixes asked for were not complete or temporary at best. Did not even clean out the vehicle.

June 19, 2017

Contacted The dealer twice regarding a vehicle, and no return email or call gauging my interest. Also called and never had the call returned. Guess th...ey did not want my business

March 31, 2017

This was my first time at this dealer. For the most part it wasn't a bad experience. The first vehicle I was interested in turned out to be a bust. Ho...wever, while I was there I happened to come across the vehicle I now own and I love it. I do believe that there may be a little more wrong with it than what I was expecting, but that's okay. These guys were totally flexible with the payments and was willing to give me time on the warranty decision. So like I said overall it was all right.

March 18, 2017

Never responded to inquiries - not once. Never update the inventory on line. I requested status on line for a few cars - no response, called the lot -... no answer. Went down to the lot and told those cars were sold - thanks a lot.

February 26, 2017

Buying at Rich's Car Corner has been a great experience! Glen Roberts was our salesman, we were impressed with his service and efficiency. I found t...he car we wanted online and researched this dealership before making the five-hour round trip .....the satisfaction levels of customers was encouraging. Now we are also satisfied customers!

February 2, 2017

Overall good service. Still waiting on title but fast overall process purchasing vehicle.

December 12, 2016

Was shopping online for car for my 16 year old son.. Sean greeted us in the parking lot, said take any car you want out for a test drive and let me kn...ow what you think...and then left me the hell alone. I liked that because I hate being shadowed when I’m shopping. I told Sean I was going to look at another vehicle at a competitor about 15 miles away and he told me to take his Mazda3 to do a side-by-side comparison… on the other dealer’s lot. So of course that's exactly what I did. I came back, told Sean I wanted to buy his car. Minimal haggling, he agreed to fix the turn signal which was not canceling after turns. One week later I returned and they made the repair to the signal. Overall, I was pleased with the experience at little Rich’s Car Corner. I would not hesitate to do business with the again and especially with Sean.

November 28, 2016

I don't think I've ever written a review for anything but I honestly had such a good car buying experience with this dealer. They stayed over an hour ...after they were supposed to get off to help me find a car, super nice, and I was able to get the exact car I wanted. I've had it for a couple months now and no issues! Definitely recommend

October 4, 2016

Glen and the rest of the staff at Rich's Car Corner provided us with a great deal on our new vehicle and great customer service! They have a good sele...ction of vehicles for every price range. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and willing to answer any questions we had. The process to purchase was very easy and did not take long at all. I would recommend you check them out next time you are in need of a quality used vehicle.