Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (888) 752-9102 (888) 752-9102
Used (866) 440-0730 (866) 440-0730
Service (888) 313-4069 (888) 313-4069

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

As always, just a great place for all auto needs..

Great people, great service, great pricing, highly recommend this place to anyone buying, trading in their car and for their service! They are the total package.

Great Experience

Work was performed in a timely manner and completed on time.

1.0

Their Sales group is horrible.

The sales tactics of this group are horrible and everything you expect from a used car salesman stereotype. From the highlighter written offer designed to get more urgent with every negotiating step, to keeping your keys hostage while they do the appraisal, to every cliche about why you need to buy their vehicle today...this was a horrible experience. I'm glad I left when I did, with their sales approach, I can only imagine what they are like after the sale.

1.7

Buyer Beware

Beware: Misleading, Deceptive Pricing and Practices plus Lack of COVID-19 Precautions I was enticed by an ad claiming Sale Price of $7,500 off MSRP. Similar to the 8/30/19 Better Business Bureau complaint # 13805211, I was informed that the “Destination Charge” of $1,495 (listed on MSRP) would be added back onto the price “after taxes” *(this tactic, it was claimed, would save me money...I replied, “I would save MORE money if it wasn’t added back in at all”). Essentially the real sale price was $6,000 off MSRP (NOT $7,500 off MSRP). I was assured I qualified for all other rebates and that only tax, title and license would be added to the agreed upon price. I also agreed to the cost of an extended warranty (and signed off on the Century Service Agreement). However, upon adding all above expenses, I found additional charges totaling approximately $700. The finance person attributed the discrepancy to the “Doc Fee” (a non-negotiable $299). Upon further Inspection of the paperwork I discovered a $399 “ROADVANTAGE” charge was added without my knowledge or consent. (Finance person claimed he thought sales person had discussed it with me, Sales person said finance guy probably “just assumed” I would want it). The $399 ROADVANTAGE charge was eliminated from the final paperwork at my request. Upon returning home I noticed a discrepancy in the price of the extended warranty: the Century Service Agreement I signed listed it at just under $1,200 but I was charged $1,495. I also had questions regarding the taxes. I called to inquire about these issues and was treated in a rude and unprofessional manner by the finance person. He claimed no one said the $1,495 “Destination Charge” would not be subjected to taxes *(as if I dreamed up this reason for subtracting out and adding back in this charge). The misleading “Sale Price” is apparently a standard Antioch advertising ploy to lure customers (with no other rationale whatsoever). I’m still waiting on correction of the extended warranty pricing. Lack of COVID-19 Precautions With the exception of a few bottles of hand sanitizer placed about the dealership, I would not have known we were in the midst of a pandemic. I was asked to sit and wait at a table that had not even been wiped clear of beverage and food residue. Desks, tables and other surfaces did not appear to be cleaned (much less disinfected) between customers. Workstations and procedures did not promote social distancing and virtually no one wore masks. At one point, a couple of other customers were directed to sit right next to me. I was at the dealership for several hours and did not witness the “Cleaning Procedures” described on Antioch’s website. On a Positive Note: Salesperson, Mario was easy to work with. He was friendly, patient, knowledgeable and sincerely seemed to want me to like and feel comfortable with the vehicle. Mario took time to explain some of the special features and even helped to sync my phone while I was there. In the end, I feel I purchased a good vehicle at a fair price… I suggest that future customers be treated with more respect...in an open, honest, fair and courteous manner (esp. where advertising and financing issues are concerned). Improving upon COVID-19 cleaning procedures and precautions is also recommended to improve customer safety and satisfaction.

Terrible customer service.

Went to dealership I purchased vehicle from, they would not help me get a key in an emergency. Stay away from this dealer. Terrible customer service would not do anything to help. Would never visit this dealer again. Would never purchase another vehicle from this dealer. Would not have ny service performed there either.

Great experience buying a car from Antioch Chrysle

Kevin and Angelo did an amazing job helping me with the buying process. I love my new/used 2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD. They both went above and beyond for me . Got my payment I wanted and warranty. I would recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you again.

1.7

Scammers

Where do I start? They draw you in with this GREAT finance rate. Then they try to con you into a lease with high payments and wanted money down. I went to 2 other dealerships and beat their shady deal by $150 dollars a month and w/ no money down. If Taruj Siddiqui is working you deal, RUN !!! He will con you. Plus when you value your trade on their website they WILL not give it to you. It’s a wonder they sell any cars their. I’m shocked. When I was their another customer was trying to look at a car and they lured him in with bad pricing and he left real quick. Buy here at your own risk. I would have gave them zeros but 1 Star was the lowest.

1.0

Garbage dealership. Worst service in the history of...

Garbage dealership. Worst service in the history of service. The girls that transfer you always hang up on you, the finance guys never take calls when they know you’re calling to cancel extended warranties & insurances that they put on the contract without you knowing any better. They will take full advantage of you. Also when you finally show up because you’re sick of them blowing you off they tell swear at you & tell you to get out which is fantastic customer service clearly. I will take this to the BB I hope you all think a million times before buying a car from here because they will not help you.

Very knowledgeable. Gina did a great job answering all...

Very knowledgeable. Gina did a great job answering all my questions. Also She was very considerate on my own stupidity. Went down a list of add on’s that I didn’t even think of

Spoke with gina about a possible purchase gina was very...

Spoke with gina about a possible purchase gina was very professional and knowledgeable and help alot I hope we can do business and purchase a vehicle