BMW of Ontario

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Ontario from DealerRater.

They were willing to be so helpful and nice to go through

They were willing to be so helpful and nice to go through the whole cases and all.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback and five-star rating. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back at BMW of Ontario again next time.

Transparency was great.

Transparency was great. Willing to negotiate but not pushy. Ignacio was very professional and helpful. Service was very good versus Mercedes’ Benz

Dealer response

Here at BMW of Ontario, we pride ourselves on having a great Service Team who is willing to go above and beyond for our customers' happiness. We appreciate you trusting us for all your service needs. Our Team looks forward to seeing you again.

Rashad and Andres were great!

Rashad and Andres were great! Thank you for my new wheels! Very professional and courteous.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with BMW of Ontario. Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

The service appointment was set within 2 days and they

The service appointment was set within 2 days and they gave me a loaner. I was kept in the loop of their progress. They even sent me a video with the service issue. I got the car back within 3 days. Excellent service and professional staff.

Dealer response

Hello, it is truly lovely to learn that our Service Department here at BMW of Ontario provided you with an excellent and professional service. We are so grateful we had the opportunity to serve you and really appreciate your five-star review.

I've enjoyed my experience and I contribute this to my

I've enjoyed my experience and I contribute this to my advisor Robert Ibarra. He meets my expectations along with the Technicians that service my vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you! Our reputation is one of our top priorities. Your positive rating is what we are always striving for!

Wyland our sale person was Amazing he even gave us a ride

Wyland our sale person was Amazing he even gave us a ride to the bank he realul was great , great customer service

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to working with you again at BMW of Ontario.

Jerry was excellent in handling my service needs.

Jerry was excellent in handling my service needs. Noelia was also excellent with the loaner car. Jerry kept me apprised of details with my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us know about your positive service experience! At BMW of Ontario, we know how important maintenance is, so we always strive to provide excellent service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future.

Advisor Sergio Herrera extremely helpful and thorough.

Advisor Sergio Herrera extremely helpful and thorough. Best BMW service department I’ve been to! Thank you!!!

Dealer response

We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business, and we hope to see you here again down the road at BMW of Ontario!

The service was fast and well performed.

The service was fast and well performed. I would recommend BMW of Ontario to anyone.

Dealer response

Dust, thank you for the great review! We are happy to know that you had a positive experience with us, and if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know at BMW of Ontario.

First class service.

First class service... Over the years Tim Burgess has always been helpful and attentive to details. Very satisfied with the quality of service and work performed on my M3.