Anderson of Hunt Valley

New (410) 904-7592 (410) 904-7592
Used (410) 904-7553 (410) 904-7553
Service (410) 846-9098 (410) 846-9098

Anderson GMC is great!

I am nearing the end of my lease and I have been nothing but impressed with Anderson GMC. The leasing process was seamless and actually enjoyable (for the first time in my leasing history)! I've taken my car to the Anderson service department for every needed item; the process is simple because I book my appointment online and wait in the customer lobby for the car to be finished. They always have coffee and usually donuts or something out for guests. I've never felt pressured to pay for anything more than what I scheduled for each service appointment, and in most instances, I have a coupon to use for my service! The costs are VERY affordable - the most affordable I've encountered in almost 10 years of leasing cars. I encourage anyone to consider Anderson if they are in the market for a new car!

Great Experience

I had a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, the car I wanted was sold before, I had the opportunity to come into the dealership. My salesman was wonderful and kept me abreast of the availability of the car. Based on my experience with him I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Best Place to Buy A Vehicle!!

I am a repeat buyer with Anderson of Hunt Valley and I have always had an excellent relationship with the sales staff, Jug Brown in particular, and service staff. As a customer, I have always been treated as a friend, not a statistic or dollar sign. I have always been called by name and it makes me wonder how they can remember my name even though it may have been months since I was there. These things impress me and makes me want to return. Everyone has a smile and a nice word, the sales staff works extremely hard to get you the best trade in and deal on a new vehicle, These things create a trust between Anderson's family and me and I will always remember this.

great experience!!!

I just had a fantastic experience purchasing a car from Rob Miller at Anderson GMC. Rob was polite and professional throughout the entire process. I felt as though he was truly listening to my wants and concerns and trying to help me find the right fit vs worrying about his bottom line. I was able to find the car I loved, complete the purchasing/financing quickly and efficiently. I will be back to Anderson for our next car purchase without a doubt!

Be Treated with Respect and Get a Great Deal

Car buying can be stressful and even annoying, but let me say that our experience with Anderson of Hunt Valley was outstanding - we are completely satisfied. From the pre-sale communications to the price negotiations to the paperwork and through the delivery, everything was excellent - the best I have experienced in my 62 years. I can't say enough good things about Anderson of Hunt Valley - our salesman was knowledgeable, competent, easy to work with, generous with his time, and not pushy. Every person we came in contact with - the finance manager, the sales manager, and ultimately the general manager - were professional and courteous and most importantly were obviously concerned about our satisfaction. All that, plus we got a good deal on a new Buick Enclave! We drove 100 miles to Anderson because they had the car we wanted - but I'd drive the 100 miles again just because they treat the car buyer with respect.