Porsche Stevens Creek

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(408) 247-1655 (408) 247-1655

Excellent shop

I bought a new Porsche Cayenne from SoCal. Dashboard had an ugly materials defect. They got the replacement covered by my warranty and did a top notch job with a complicated parts swap.

80 K service

Always impressed with the service and responsiveness of the advisors. Jeremy has always been my goto advisor but he was out due to COVID. Ron was just as through and helpful. The service was extremely through too. They’re expensive Compared to a private shop, but you het what you pay for.

Dealer response

Dan, thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience! We're glad to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you need any further auto-related assistance.

Good service

I’ve brought my car in for two safety recalls over the years. Ron Sakai was the service advisor on my most recent visit. He took care of the recall fix and got my car updated to the latest software. He was very professional. I also appreciated that he arranged Uber rides for me to go to and from home while the car was in service. This recent trip also coincided with the Covid-19 epidemic. This dealership was very conscientious in putting good safety processes in place to protect their workers and customers.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to share your overall positive experience. We are so glad to know that your recall services have gone well and Ron has provided you with a great level of care. We definitely want to do all we can to ensure the safety of our employees and guests. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know. Our team is here to help.

Porsche Driver

Troy is a great service advisor. It’s a very thorough dealership in terms of servicing my Porsche. You basically get what you pay for😊even though my vehicle went in for a safety recall an oil leak was found. That’s basically very good customer service.

Dealer response

We are positive Troy will be appreciative of your comments in regards to the services provided for your vehicle. Let us know if we can do anything else for you! We are here to help.

3.0

car Was sold. Still on their web site.

Went to buy this car last week. Started to check out the car with the sales man .Told it was sold by his boss. It is still on the web site. Not good practice. Wasted time.

Thank you Cars.com!

Thank you Cars.com! After weeks of searching and having a bad experience with one dealership... I happened to find a Duramax Diesel truck, on this site, in the middle of the night! I contacted the dealership and Jamal at Porsche of Stevens Creek helped me get my truck. I got such a great deal that now all my buddies are checking out the site too! LOL! I would highly recommend using this site to anyone looking for a car. They prepped the vehicle and it was in PRISTINE condition! Unlike other dealerships which presented cars that looked like they had just been towed! Being a Porsche dealership you expect the best and that's what you got. I can actually say I went to the Porsche dealership and bought a vehicle! It just happened to be an lifted 06 Chevy Duramax 2500 LBZ! If I ever win the Lotto I'll go back to Jamal!

good experience

professional and polite staff, the car they sold is in good condition

996 Carrera 4 (All-Wheel-Drive)

Time for a change so I sold my Lotus Elise. This is my first Porsche as an owner of a "Carrera 4" and WOW it's truly an amazing car by far! Many Thanks to Torbin and the entire staff at Porsche... Cheers!!

4.3

Dealer helped with fraudulent ad on Cars.com

The vehicle I was inquiring about was put on the website by a hacker on Cars.com. The dealer was very helpful in making sure we did not pursue this vehicle and do not send any money.