Walser Buick GMC Roseville

Sunday Closed Closed
New (612) 568-0857 (612) 568-0857
Used (612) 284-8688 (612) 284-8688
Service (612) 326-6796 (612) 326-6796

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership

Bought a new truck and they were very accommodating. Pick up my truck to install my bed cover and returned my truck the same day.

Dealer response

That's great to hear! Thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Great Experience

I now own 3 vehicles from Walser. They must be doing something right. 🙂 Clean, polite, knowledgeable, helpful, toured the garage and friendly. Will recommend.

Dealer response

That's awesome to hear, Michelle! We're glad you've had great experiences with us. Thank you for the five star review and for choosing Walser!

Respectful and conscientious

This buying experience went very smoothly even under the cloud of CoVid19. We came in to look at a trade-in. We purchased a new vehicle and the team made us feel comfortable all during the process. We are sure we will like our new vehicle but as of now it is sitting safely in the garage as we aren't going anywhere!

Dealer response

Thank you for the five star review, Diane! It's great to know that our team could help make this a smooth and comfortable experience for you. Enjoy every mile!

Professional and respectful of time

Very knowledgeable and professional sales person. The buying process was very easy. The sales person was very respectful of my time. I really like that you only deal with one person throughout the purchase!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that our team was able to make the purchasing process a quick and easy one for you.

Customer

We had one of the most enjoyable experiences purchasing this vehicle. The salesperson was professional, knowledgeable and went above what was expected in customer care. What a delightful young man!!

Dealer response

That's great to hear, Vickie! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and that we'll get a chance to work with you again soon!

4.0

Used vehicle purchase

Dylan and Alex were great! Dylan was very accommodating and diligent about making sure I had all of my questions answered before purchasing my vehicle. Alex ordered up some accessories and went over the electronics in the vehicle to get me started. Could not have asked for much more. Great car buying experience! Thank you all! I Will highly recommend them to anyone asking where I purchased my vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for telling us about your experience working with Dylan and Alex! We're glad they could help make the purchasing process enjoyable. We look forward to working with you again, Scott!

3.0

Leap Day Buy

I was recommended to Rosedale Walser GMC- I found the vehicle I wanted- however buying on a Month end was way to... Crazy I wish I had waited.

New Acadia

Good price, right vehicle available. This was my second Acadia from Walser! Great place for service . AND free water, coffee, cappuccino and fresh popcorn!

Dealship review

Great experience. Alex, Jack , Matt, and Michelle are the best! No pressure, and very informed. Also a good selection of vehicles. Yes ,yes .

Awesome to work with!

Our salesman, Kirk, made the whole buying process very easy. Explaining everything along the way. This was by far my best experience buying a car!