Audi Colorado Springs

220 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2020

Andrew did an awesome job helping me. Everyone at Phil long Audi do a great job!!

Teresa, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for the kind words you had to share about Andrew. Have a great da...y!

August 17, 2020

Service Representative was polite and helped get my car serviced to include recalls I had forgotten about. Everyone in the building was nice and well mannered... when I was there. I recommend anyone with AUDI vehicles in the area to get their cars serviced here.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

July 28, 2020

Exceptional communication throughout the repair process. Impressively, Audi of Colorado Springs has their mechanics video record themselves pointing out... the issues with your vehicle and explaining in understandable language, what is happening with your car. Very informative.

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit and hope you have a great day!

July 6, 2020

Robert Spah and Don Tuck are my go to team. They understand I've got a budget to keep to for my teenage son's car and they go the extra mile to make sure... the repairs are thorough to last us. After reviewing our car you can tell Don does the little extra things under the hood which shows he cares about his work. I'll continue to bring our car to these gents as we get a good peace of mind knowing its in their hands.

Hi Greg, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! The kind words you had to share about Robert and Don are greatly appr...eciated. Have a great day!

July 1, 2020

A quite simple appointment to just change wheels, tires from winter to summer w/t. Experience at the dealership was top notch and enjoyed the quiet of... their customer waiting area.

Bob, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Have a wonderful day!

June 13, 2020

Had one of the best car buying experiences with Audi of Colorado Springs. Very helpful in answering all questions and did not feel rushed into making my... purchase.

Hi James, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank for you the great review and we hope you have a great day!

June 4, 2020

Servic representative are always very professional and keep you up to date on the progress of service/repairs.

Kit, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to your future visits and hope you have the best day!

May 14, 2020

Very poor customer service was told my car was too old and too many miles and they dont work for free even though my vehicle is under warranty...was fixed... after talking to the manager but the main customer service was very poor

Sams, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to... improve. If you'd like to provide any additional feedback, please email us at social@phillong.com. Thank you - Audi Colorado Springs

May 6, 2020

This was my first time at this dealership for service and I'll definitely be back again and again. Justin was my Advisor and was so thorough and personable.... Byron was the Technician in charge of my 35K service and I LOVE the transparency of sending a video of what they are doing and showing everything! Everyone at this dealership service center was wonderful and I truly appreciate the extra mile they go.

Hi Wendy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! The kind words you had to share about Byron and Justin are greatly a...ppreciated. Have a great day!

May 1, 2020

Excellent! Robert Spah is always reliable and friendly! I consider him a friend that has my best interests.

Hi Ronald, we are very happy Robert provided you with such a great experience! Have a great day!