Ontario Volvo Cars

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 25, 2018

The team at Ontario Volvo was extremely helpful and took care of my repair needs immediately. From Juan who was on vacation to Jason that was at the dealership,... they gave excellent service!!

July 24, 2018

This is a very professional team from Tina at the front reception who balances the phones and people in front of her to Ivan in service. Ivan is very... good at his job but one thing that makes him exceptional is that he remembers my name and addresses me with my name. That just does not happen everywhere. Syd in sales was also great when I purchased the last Volvo. He made the process easy and without worry. Your team is exceptional, keep up the great job and I will keep coming to Ontario Volvo and will continue to drive and own a Volvo. Thank you all.

July 18, 2018

Juan Aranda is a long time technician at the Volvo Dealer in Ontario, California. This is my second Volvo and they really take good care of my repairs... with a great warranty.

June 21, 2018

Third Volvo we’ve owned in our family and always use Ontario Volvo. Helpful, competent, and friendly managers and service workers. An excellent and easy... car buying experience.

April 3, 2018

Michael Flaherty was the reason I drove two hours away from my house to get my new Volvo! He was more willing than any other dealer to close the deal and... truly went above and beyond in every way. Got the best price and a beautiful car!

March 13, 2018

Mr Juan is very pleasant to work with, from the time I make the appointment until my service is completed. I would refer any of my friends to the Ontario... Volvo. This is why I am Volvo for Life.

March 2, 2018

I very much appreciated Ivan Munoz’s care and assistance when I took my car in. He went above and beyond what was needed in order to fix the issue I had.... Each time I’ve came in to get my vehicle serviced he always communicated with me to keep me up to date with everything. He also always called to make sure everything was resolved.

February 16, 2018

Pleasant experience. Knowledgeable salesman with a great personality. He had so much patience with us and all our questions. And we bought a beautiful... car.

February 6, 2018

I had polestar upgrade and they were very informative and quick. They also answered the phone when I called to get information regarding price and making... an appointment. The local Volvo dealer never answered the phone and I left two messages without a return call.

January 12, 2018

I was pleasently surprised by how friendly and helpful all the staff are. As soon as I drove up someone was there to help me and answered all my concerns.... Juan had even test drove with me to see what I was talking about with a sound I had heard and explained to me that it was normal. I was also really impressed by how they explained to me the whole time what was going on with my car and kept me updated and at one point even showed me what they were talking about and never pressured me into purchasing something I never fully understood. Also while I was sitting in the waiting area everyone was so friendly and kept walking through and making sure I was doing okay. I spoke with several of the stuff and each one of them was so nice and made my first visit very nice and enjoyable.