Motors Northwest

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2020

WOW! From finding our 2012 Dodge Ram Laramie on Motor Northwest's site to being handed the keys to our new( to us) Dodge was by far the best used vehicle... experience I have ever had!

December 9, 2019

We have had a great buying experience at Motors NW. Low-pressure, completely transparent, great deal. The inventory we looked at was a wide-range to select... from. The vehicle that we purchased came with an independent inspection and a service and a warranty. Thanks again motors nw team. we will be back for more.

Congratulations again Saul and family!!! Thank you for your trust, confidence, your business and your wonderful review! Remember that we are here an...ytime that you need anything at all for your truck or your car, please let us know. We are here to assist! Happy travels!

• July 27, 2016

I have had many experience is a car dealerships. I also have relatives in the car business. Motors Northwest is a great place to do business. I had an... excellent buying experience from the first contact with Mandy the customer service manager during my test drives with the salesman and my paperwork with the manager. They all did a wonderful job. The facility is clean and comfortable. I have had communication with them since I bought my truck and they've always been very helpful.

Hi again CF85 & thanks for your review. Your business and your opinion is important to us and our continued success. Please remember to reach-out to a...ny one of us anytime that you need something vehicle-related. We are here to assist. Congrats again!

October 31, 2019

Terrible. Was hoping it would be a cut above the standard used car lot, but just ended up with high pressure salesmen, sales gimmicks and sleazy tactics.... After getting through all that, once my car turned out to be a lemon, the owner wouldn't stand behind it. He "needed to make a profit" on every deal, including if I was to trade in the car that was sold to me needing a $2200 repair. Would rate with 0 stars if possible.

Johnathan, we regret to read this review of yours. Although it is far from accurate, it is unfortunate that you feel this way. Truth be told, there wa...s no pressure, we encouraged you to do your research and you did. When you had a problem, we addressed it. Every time that you called and needed assistance, we obliged. When you wanted a check, your money back, or for us to buy you vehicle back for what you paid including tax and license many many miles and about a year later, we declined. Johnathan, please know, we are still here for you, within reason.

October 13, 2019

Motors Northwest had exactly the car I wanted at a great price. I sent them the funds and they shipped my car. It is exactly as promised. They apparently... price their cars to move fast and it works.

Captain Jones, Congrats again sir to you and your wife! Very happy for you both .... cruising around in your 2018 Tesla Model S 100D! ... Next time we... are visiting The Gateway to the West ... we will want a ride! Happy fossil-fuel-free driving!

June 22, 2019

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Sonic along with an extended warranty. Three days later my Sonic over heated and broke down. I asked for help paying the deductible... on the extended warranty and they refused. They do not stand behind their products. Buyer Beware.

Logan, you're right. Whoever, no matter, no excuses, you talked to should have immediately assisted. This is typically shine. This is, that is the way... we want to operate. Not the way that you experienced. You deserve better. You got a great car at a great deal and should be completely satisfied. Not just during the sale but also after, we need to provide excellent service. Please reach-out to me or anyone on our management staff. We want to make this right for you.

June 4, 2019

Just purchased my first truck from Bill. He listened to what I was looking for and helped me choose the right car for me. Had excellent experience and... customer service. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends

Congrats again Bill! Happy truckin'!

April 16, 2019

I would give this company a 0 if I can.. They sales trucks and cars they dont work and they want you to pay for the cost of the repairs even you cant... drive it..

G; thank you for your comments. We apologize for the confusion. We do our best job selling good pre-inspected vehicles and backing them up with a warr...anty at no cost. Please recall that we did address your concern at no cost to you when you had an issue after you purchased your truck. Additionally, you do have a warranty and we did offer to assist with facilitating the claim upon the second error code. We are sorry that your specified mechanic was not certified to complete the repair. Please know that we are still here, willing to help, just let us know.

March 9, 2019

Bought a car from here sold to me by Bill Bullock! Wonderful guy and a great salesman. In need of a new car go see Bill and he will get the job done for... u!

Dustin, congratulations again and thank you for your review. Also, thank you for the kind-words regarding Bill, we think he is wonderful too. Please r...emember that any time you need anything auto-related, please reach-out to us. We are here to assist. Happy travels!

September 30, 2018

Bill and Curtis were great to work with and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys! You guys delivered exactly what was promised.

Thanks for the review Fernando. Congratulations again & remember to reach-out to us whenever you need anything at all for your Tundra!