Motors Northwest

32 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 30, 2018

Bill and Curtis were great to work with and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys! You guys delivered exactly what was promised.

Thanks for the review Fernando. Congratulations again & remember to reach-out to us whenever you need anything at all for your Tundra!

August 2, 2018

Bill helped me a lot and put through a lot of effort to help me . He got me into an affordable and newer beautiful car

Hi Rachele, thanks for your review and the kind words for Bill. Congrats again! & please do not hesitate to reach-out to us any time that you need... anything at all vehicle-related.

• July 27, 2016

I have had many experience is a car dealerships. I also have relatives in the car business. Motors Northwest is a great place to do business. I had an... excellent buying experience from the first contact with Mandy the customer service manager during my test drives with the salesman and my paperwork with the manager. They all did a wonderful job. The facility is clean and comfortable. I have had communication with them since I bought my truck and they've always been very helpful.

Hi again CF85 & thanks for your review. Your business and your opinion is important to us and our continued success. Please remember to reach-out ...to any one of us anytime that you need something vehicle-related. We are here to assist. Congrats again!

August 1, 2018

Bill makes buying a car a real pleasure. He listens to what you want. He treats you with respect and tries to get you the best deal possible and the best... match for your requirements. He provides excellent customer service and makes you feel that you can ask any question and get an honest answer from him.

Noblelily thanks a lot for your review! We are glad to have Bill on our team & glad that you were well-respected and treated in a professional man...ner. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime that you need anything at all! Congrats again!

March 7, 2018

Great place to buy a car. They really worked hard to make the payments good for me and to help me get the car I wanted. I love these guys. They are... super friendly and very helpful. Will always do business with them and will send my friends.

Hi Robin, thank you very much for the review. Glad that you got friendly-help and a great deal. Congrats again! and please let us know anytime that yo...u need anything for your car; we're here to assist.

October 2, 2017

I believe this dealership was well meaning, but it was so disorganized that I ultimately decided not to buy from this dealership. I showed up for a test... drive. And the sales associate was running late. No problem. I would wait. So after a few minutes another sales associate returned and asked if I had a trade-in. I did and handed over the keys. Meanwhile, the other sales associate returned and we went on a test drive. Great car. I was seriously considering buying it but had to return to the office because a patient needed to see me urgently. I asked for my keys back and they told me it would just be a moment. Well, long story short, they misplaced them which caused me to be 45 minutes late returning to the office. That caused great distress for my patient. Even worse, the sales associate was very defensive and abrupt with me even though he had misplaced my keys. Even worse than that, I had to sit there while they were looking for my keys and had to listen to the sales manager verbally abuse what I presume was a girlfriend or wife. I can't repeat the things he said about her when he hung up the phone. I wouldn't let any woman in my family within a mile of this dealership after what I heard. It was offensive.

Frederick thank you for your review. We are truly sorry for your experience. Although this is not 'typical', it should be 'never'.... Your time is important and should have been respected much more. We pride ourselves in our customer service skills and we fell well-short with you. Again, we apologize. Out of good-will, we owe you one. If you ever need anything vehicle-related, referrals to wholesale pricing on parts or labor or history reports on a vehicle or anything else, please do not hesitate to reach-out to anyone on our management staff.

August 26, 2017

I live out of state and have been looking for a specific car at dealerships all over the county. My husband and I autocross and Motors Northwest had the... car I was looking for at a great price. I had previous financing, but JT said he could do better and helped me cut the interest rate in half. I am super picky about my cars, but he was willing to send the car to a certified Toyota dealership for inspection and shipped the car to me in a week. He was amazing to work with and I haven't enjoyed purchasing a car this much ever. He made the entire process easy and stress-free. Thanks JT!!

Hi again Tami & thanks for the review. & congrats again. Hope all is wonderful for you. If there is ever anything that we can assist with, ple...ase reach-out to us. We will gladly help.

June 29, 2017

Great place to buy a car. Made the process easy and comfortable. Bill was great. Would definitely go back to buy another car.

Congrats again Michael & thanks for the review of our process and Bill. Hope all is wonderful for you. Please don't hesitate to reach-out any...time that you need anything.

February 10, 2017

We worked with JT to find a 2016 Volvo XC 60. He was able to find one through the internet auction. The car was exactly as described and came very quickly... from across the country. JT was amazing to work with. He was quick and efficient in completing the sales and trade-in process. This is the third car we've purchased from JT in the past 18 months, simply because Motors Northwest is an incredible dealership to work with! We tell all our friends to check them out!

Hi again Kathy & truly thanks for the review! & thanks for coming back to see us time and time again. We are happy to have J.T. on our team an...d its great to hear about your experiences with him. Please do not ever hesitate to reach out to us with anything that you may need for any of your vehicles.

February 2, 2017

Very respectful group of people. Never felt pressured or gave me a hard time. Went very smooth even though I didn't get to purchase a vehicle during my... recent visit. I've bought 2 cars here before. I highly recommend checking them out. Bill, Curt and Derek.

Tommy, thanks again for your continued visits and business. &, thanks for the review of our team. See you soon, until then, happy driving to you.