World Hyundai

4.3

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful Experience

Mr. Mike Jones and Mr. Courtney Davis were very professional and provided excellent service from start to finish. I would recommend any and everyone I know to World Hyundai to purchase a new or used car.

Wonderful Experience

I like the professionalism displayed by Courtney Davis. He proved himself to knowledgeable and willing to give us all options for our purchase. Also accessed many car details for us to see differences and compare models. I know he is one of elite salesman and a valuable asset to your team. In a class above others. Take care of him Hyundai.

Smooth Car Puchase

Courtney & Erik were great the process was smooth and easy I told him what I was looking for and he provide the pricing was great there was no hassle answered every questions and made sure the car met my requirements. Thanks Courtney and Erik!!!!

5 star service

Ebony did a GREAT job, 100%. I can't complain about anything. If I could give her a grade, I would definitely give an A. Ebony provided great service, everything was explained very well and I'm going to make sure I send her some referrals. Thanks a lot Ebony!

My New Car!!!!

Amazing customer service would recommend if your in the market please go see him, it took some work but Courtney took his time and made sure I found the vehicle that fits my budget and worked for my needs.. Thanks Courtney you guys are the best!!!!!

5 Star Sales

Courtney Davis is a wonderful salesman and I will highly recommend him to friends. He is thorough and straightforward. He will work diligently to get you he best deal. Love him.

Only a Oil Change

I was there for an oil change when I was approached by Mr. Davis with a offer to transition in too a new vehicle it was a pleasure to work with a nice and genuine salesman tank Courtney see you next oil Change.....

1st Car Purchased

Courtney and Maques were very helpful. They was able to assist me with getting my new car. I am really thankful that they was here for me.

great deal

Edwin and Erik- These 2 guys are the dynamic duo! They told NO lies and played NO games. They got the job done and now I'm rolling in a 2018!! Thank you!!

1.0

World Hyundai Matteson

Service sucks took my car in because there was a ticking noise in my engine and i was told i would here from someone within 48 hours about my car because they needed approval from Hyundai, it’s going over 2 weeks. I’ve been calling to ask to speak to someone and all I get is someone will call you back, I will never buy a car from there again, this place is a joke! ���� And another thing there rating are done by each and every sales person to make it seem like there doing a wonderful job and excellent service, don’t be a fool and do your survey yourself its all a game I have now escalated my complaint to the Attorney General Office Lisa Madigan