World Hyundai

4.3

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service with Erik !!!!!

Erik Garcia from World Hyundai. After 2 weeks, 10 dealerships, running out of gas on a test drive, and the car I went to purchase being driven home by a salesperson, I ended up at World Hyundai. Erik had the car I wanted waiting, helped with everything in a timely manner, and made the car buying experience painless! No haggling, no trying to upsell me, nothing negative whatsoever. I would highly recommend Erik and the World Hyundai team!

brand new KONA!!!!

Edwin was amazing and very persistent on getting me the best deal. Thank you World Hyundai! Highly recommend getting a car from here, great experience. Go see Edwin!

2 times

Edwin and Cesar are honest, professional, and helpful salesmen. This is the 2nd car I've purchased from here and will be back when I'm ready for a new one

grreat staff

Edwin was great from the time we walked in. He made sure that we would be happy by any means and we rode off into the sunset in a NEW 2018 Hyundai Electra!!!! I am pleased to say WE are beyond HAPPY

Erik was awesome!

Erik work real hard to get use in the suv we wanted. he has excellent costumer service we were well taken care of. great exsprence at world hyundai

4.5

Came in for service and walked out with a new car!

I came in for service on my 2014 and walked out with a new car, better deal, new warranty, lower interest rate. Erik and Edwin worked to get me what I specifically needed. I couldn't afford a higher note but in the long run it only came out to about $60 dollars a month and since my warranty was up on my used car any repairs would be out of pocket. So it worked out even better because my new car has a new 100,000 mile warranty so now I don't have to worry about service repairs for a long time. Thanks Erik and Edwin!!

Erik was awesome!

Erik was great, very helpful with choosing me a suitable car to my liking. took the time to find me a deal of a life time.

second times a charm

Edwin was great selling me my car today very freindly would do it again. great experience and will always return. Good customer service. Thank you

Satisfied with purchase

Had a bit of a hard time getting the car i wanted. Did a great job on helping getting in a new car. Thank you so much.

Quick & Painless

Found exact vehicle I wanted with the options I wanted on dealer's website. Was contacted immediately to set up test drive. Car was ready for me to see upon my arrival. Was able to get the lease terms I wanted and fair value for my trade. Entire process was extremely swift and entirely painless.