World Hyundai

4.3

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Lifetime customer!

Erik and Edwin are amazing and outstandng as alway! I have been coming to them since my first car and the process is above and beyond everytime! These gentelmen care, I absoluly refuse to deal with any other saleman or dealership! With Erik and Edwin World Hyundai is where it's at! Hands down!

Duane & Courtney

It's been 2 years since my last review and I must admit I am equally pleased and satisfied to the utmost level. I came to Wold Hyundai for a scheduled oil change and was approached with the option of purchasing a new car. I had the privilege of working with Duane Jackson and Courtney Davis. They were both professional and business oriented. I did not have the empty feeling of being taken for a ride; only the feeling of success. I am glad that this company continues to have my business. I highly recommend this company to anyone shopping for a vehicle with reasonable rates and qualified employees.

HR Consultant

Mike, Erik, and Chris did an amazing job getting into the car i wanted. They were professional and listened to all the things I had on my list. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

close neighbors

We are neighbors with Edwin his father lives down the block from me. Saw Edwin several months ago and we exchanged great conversation about buys a car from here. Service department is fabulous. today I kept an appointment with Edwin,and he was so courteous and helpful. All staff here are so great. Needless to say I am walking out the door with a great car and great deal. I would highly recommend Edwin to anyone who wants to buy a car and send them over to World Hyundai.

3RD CAR

Edwin and Duane were excellent and had fast friendly service. EVERYTIME WE COME IN WE GET TREATED REAL NICE. Great customer service. Great service all the time.

Friendly Service

My experience at World Hyundai was awesome today, I had a great salesperson. She was very helpful courteous and friendly. My mother was able to get a new vehicle, and I was able to get a grate get around vehicle for myself. I'll tell you my experience wouldn't have been as exciting as it was if it wasn't for Ebony, the salesperson who smile just made my mother look at her like a daughter. So I look forward to taking my family members to World Hyundai and I'm hoping that Ebony will be available to help us again. Thanks very much Ebony.

My Mind Has Been Blown and I am ECSTATIC

My Team at World Hyundai Matteson (Ebony and Mike) made my dreams come true. Their service is impeccable, professional, expedited and personable. When I walked in, I was cynical and expected some of the same treatment I had experienced in the past with other dealerships. To my shock and delight, I walked out a proud owner of my dream car and all my wildest dreams have come true. I will be sure to refer all of my friends and family to The Best Hyundai Dealer in The South Burbs! I LOVE you guys! Humbly Yours Truly, Mr. Donielle A Cotton

I love Ebony!

Ebony was so helpful in finding me the perfect new car for the right price! Great experience! Pleasure to do business with, will be back again.

second car.

Edwin and Mike Jones I thoroughly enjoyed my purchasing experience with you guys today. You are both professional and personable. I for sure will recommend my friends to co.e to see you guys when it is time to buy a car.

Erik was awesome!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you! Walked in nervous and walked out very happy! Thanks again, Erik. You are awesome! Recommend you guys for sure