California Car Company

Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(714) 706-9768 (714) 706-9768

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2004 corvette convertible

financing,buying and delivery thru online communication excellent.when i sign contract and test driving car for the first time from las vegas excellent and this guys can be trusted and easy to deal with.they even pay to transport my dream car for free to las vegas unscratced.highly recommended if you are in the market for clean car.

2.3

Mister

The sales price was very over price. After asking for the best price the stated the very over price was their best price. No other price would be accepted.

Excellent Service

What a pleasant experience. Went looking for a luxury vehicle and found exactly what we were looking for. Ryan and Nathan were not pushy to sell by any means. Not your typical dealership. They were easy to work with especially having the two kids there. Both were extremely patient. Drove the BMW home and it over heated on us. Called Ryan first thing the next morning and they had their tow truck driver drive over 60 miles one way to pick me up. Dropped it off at their mechanic shop, gave us a loaner vehicle and took care of the issue no problem. They were prompt on getting us our vehicle back and in perfect condition. What more can you ask for. Great service all the way around. Will definitely do business with again. Thank you again Ryan!

Honest and Great Customer service

Going to keep it simple I'm a military member so time is never on my side . Bottom line this Dealership sticks to their word and sell quality cars. I definitely will only purchase from them. Few dealers put their name behind their cars 100%. This dealer does!!! SFC Russell

Great experience!

Purchased suv for my wife and had a great experience.

Outstanding dealership

I drove down from the bay area and they were just outstanding. I did not buy a car but they were great!

1.0

CALIFORNIA CAR COMPANY

Emailed not once....not twice....but three times with no response from the dealership. Used the 'check availability' feature to inquire on a 2007 BMW 750il listed for sale - never received an email. Poor customer service. Certainly other dealerships I can shop - I would think twice about purchasing from an unresponsive car dealership like this.

1.3

not up to par

Called to look at a ford mustang told them we were on are way to look at the car it was durty and block in so we could not have taken it for a test drive even if we wanted too.I was told over the phone the car was clean, the Hood paint was all ciped up, brooken side mirror and the top and the back of the cars paint was faded.

Dealer response

I am the owner of the Dealership and would like to apologize for the level of service you received. In the days prior to your arrival our dealership was Robbed of almost 14 cars and other cars were damaged in the process so I apologize if my salesman was wary of test drives so late at night and the mirrors were broken. They have since been fixed and would like the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

GREAT PALCE

this place sits u down and trys to do what they can for you. Ryan is who helped me and he is a great guy trys all he can to make ur dreams come true.

4.4

Great BMW

Purchased beautiful BMW 745 just want to thank California Car Company you guys all took care of me! You have my business forever!