West Side GM

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 29, 2013

My experience at West Side GM was without compare. Everybody was very helpful in helping me find the car I wanted. I was able to do most of the process... right over the phone with one of the nicest people Julia Forbeck. Julia answered all of my questions, and went above and beyond to help me. I was approved over the phone for a new car loan. All I had to do was show up, pick my car, and drive away, in my new Chevy Cruze. I am a truly satisfied customer and would highly recommend West Side GM to everyone I know. Thank you to everyone at West Side GM in Berlin WI.

August 30, 2012

This is the 2nd vehicle that we have purchased from West Side Garage in Berlin and I will continue to purchase our vehicles from Jeff. West Side Garage... is very customer focused and helpful to work with. Jeff really listened to what we were looking for and went above and beyond in finding a vehicle for myself. Even though they are 45-50 minuntes away from us it is so worth the drive. We have recommened several of our family and friends to West Side Garage as well.

Thank you for the kind words Valerie! It is always a pleasure to work with familiar faces. I really appreciate your loyalty (especially with your driv...e). It means more than you know. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jeff

July 16, 2012

First, this dealer worked for me, he researched and found the exact car I wanted right down to the color and features. Because of a job change, my needs... changed, he then researched two other cars for me. I know this took him time. Being in sales myself, I know how important follow up is and I was amazed at how many dealers I contacted and never got so much as a follow up call. This dealer again followed up and was not pushy, he understood my job change and waited for me to make the phone call that I had a new job contract before I finalized the purchase. What impressed me the most is the day I called and wanted to pick up the car - the staff picked up the ball, got the car ready, completed the required paper work, took their time going through the car with me explaining operation etc and delivered the car to me the same day even though the sales person I was dealing with was on his day off. The car itself is great - I have never bought a car that I didn't find some flaw or problem. This car is great - everything I was hoping for. Thank you Jeff, what a great team you have, i'm so impressed you will see me for maintanance even though I live in Green Bay - the drive is worth dealing with professionals such as yourself. Guy R. Adams

February 18, 2012

From the initial contact with the sales person to the day we picked up the vehicle was a great experiance. Always informative without any high pressure... sales tactics. Very professional.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We at West Side GM take pride in our low-pressure approach and know that it sets us apart from our competition. We... are pleased you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you on your future purchases. Thank you again! The West Side GM Team

November 16, 2011

I purchased 2 different vehicles from West Side Garage in January of 2010. Had a fantastic experience. Decided to trade 1 of the vehicles today and got... the same great experience and am totally satified with the deal and the way I was treated. Diane Grant did everything possible to make my purchase an enjoyable one and Ozzie came thru in the clutch. I also came back because of the fantastic service department (Thank you Mike Murkley). Thank You all.

April 12, 2011

Recently purchased a used truck from West Side Garage. The dealer employees were helpful and courteous, not pushy at all. The buying process went very... smoothly and I feel they gave me a very fair deal on the 2009 GMC truck I purchased. I recommend them and would purchase from them again in the future.

April 6, 2011

I purchased a newer used vehicle from Westside GM almost a year ago, and I worked with Jeff Maldwin. I had an outstanding experience, and Jeff followed... up with me several times after I purchased the vehicle. Everyone at the dealership was extremely kind and helpful, and they have excellent customer service!

April 4, 2011

julie meigio was the only salesperson to work with me via internet and send info requested. she was honest and very helpful and did"nt try to sell something... i did"nt want.all other dealers i contacted would"nt send info without talking to a salesperson first.i wanted to see what was out there before deciding to talk to them. she comes highly recommended from us as the go to person to see.fair,honest and willing to deal.

April 1, 2011

Julie Meigio was awsome!! I told her what I was looking for, and she found exactly what I wanted! - in just 8 short days! I was looking for over 2 months!... I had not bought from a dealer in 11 years, because that experience was not that great. Julie completely changed my mind on purchasing from a dealer. West Side GMC was a 120 mile round trip drive for me, but I would (and will) do it again without a second thought. I would also like to note that I am a business owner, so to get a rating like this - takes allot!!