AP's Auto Sales

91 reviews

March 27, 2020

This is a smaller lot with a lot of great options. Al, the owner was extremely easy to work with. He made sure we got the best interest rate and even helped... out with getting a deal on our insurance. We traded in our old car and he made this and the entire purchase process easy and stress free. We were happy that we found the car we were searching for at a local neighborhood business during these challenging economic times. We will return for routine maintenance.

February 28, 2020

Al and Perry made buying a car super easy. They were both so friendly and helpful. The cars are in great shape and they have great deals.

• May 19, 2018

We had a great car-buying experience at AP's Auto Sales and I feel we got a great deal as well. Al and his staff were extremely helpful and made the entire... process painless. I'm loving my Versa and I'm really happy not to be driving an old bucket around anymore! I would recommend AP's Auto to anyone in a heartbeat. Thanks Al and Elly for making sure we're well taken care of.

February 4, 2020

I just bought my car from AP’S auto sales. If anyone is looking to purchase a car without any hustle and headache, APS auto sales, provides you five star... and an excellent customer service. As a first time car buyer, I highly recommend them, and believe me you will not be disappointed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

January 3, 2020

I purchased a 2018 Toyota Rav 4 from APS auto sales. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from this dealership because of their great customer service... and support. The car was detailed and has been driven like a brand new car since it was purchase. APS auto sales is recommended for any vehicle purchases. Thanks Mr. Al and Ms. Elly for all their help!

August 30, 2019

This is already my 3rd purchase from AP's Auto Sales. I will always come back here for my cars. He has excellent fleet on his property. I come all the... way from out of state just to purchase my cars from him, for all of my family.

July 13, 2019

He sold a car right out from under us while we were looking at it with the key in our hand. Walked in to tell him we were buying it and he told us someone... else just left to go get a cashiers check. We just test drove it. Horrible business practice!

We're sorry you feel this way. We did NOT sell the vehicle from "under you". You were undeceive and were also interested in another vehicle with lower... payments and we had at the same time another customer who was certain about that car and wanted to purchase it a 100 percent and she did. We still gave you the opportunity to have the first choice and you did not take it. Therefore the other customer purchased it. Thank you.

April 1, 2019

I got an amazing deal from APs Auto Sales on a Honda with very low miles on it. As my first experience buying from a dealer, and after having visited a... few dealerships, I am glad I bought through APs. I was impressed by how quickly and smoothly Al ran the process. He did not pressure us and we left with the new car within a few hours. Al and the staff worked hard to find me the best deal on financing and ended up finding me an amazing rate. I appreciate the time they spent searching for the best financing option for me and am.very happy with my new car.

November 15, 2018

Picked up a used Toyota Camry in great shape at a much lower price than anywhere else in town. Al Perry treats his customers like family and is willing... to go that extra mile to help with future maintenance costs and just general advice on any vehicle he sold. If they have a car you are interested in then definitely give this dealer a shot.

September 26, 2018

Al & Elly were awesome to work with. I purchased the car in July of this year, towards end of day & they stayed over to process everything & made sure... I was able to leave that evening with my car! Great people! Thanks for everything!