AP's Auto Sales

84 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2018

Picked up a used Toyota Camry in great shape at a much lower price than anywhere else in town. Al Perry treats his customers like family and is willing... to go that extra mile to help with future maintenance costs and just general advice on any vehicle he sold. If they have a car you are interested in then definitely give this dealer a shot.

September 26, 2018

Al & Elly were awesome to work with. I purchased the car in July of this year, towards end of day & they stayed over to process everything &... made sure I was able to leave that evening with my car! Great people! Thanks for everything!

• May 19, 2018

We had a great car-buying experience at AP's Auto Sales and I feel we got a great deal as well. Al and his staff were extremely helpful and made the... entire process painless. I'm loving my Versa and I'm really happy not to be driving an old bucket around anymore! I would recommend AP's Auto to anyone in a heartbeat. Thanks Al and Elly for making sure we're well taken care of.

September 11, 2018

We bought our 2013 Prius from Al. Couldn't be happier with the whole process and the car is fantastic. Al also stands behind every car he sells. I... left my car door open one night by accident and the battery died. Prius batteries are not easy to jump or install. Al came to my house that evening and did the work himself. Just incredible service from AP's. Best in Tucson by far!

August 28, 2018

I was fortunate to have selected AP'S AUTO SALES Auto Sales for my initial rental car needs when I moved to Tucson. I was so happy with the service... I decided to purchase a new Camry from Al. AP'S AUTO SAES are honest and will do everything in their power to get you into the car you desire and can provide financing from many different sources. He did an impossible job with me and I plan to buy my next car from AP'S AUTO SALES.

July 12, 2018

I had a very good experience. Ellie and Al were really great in answering any questions and helping me with the buying process. They also have a very good... selection of used cars. I highly recommend them.

July 7, 2018

I came in with my bike and I left with a nice car! Great service, genuine people, nice cars! I would definitely recommend this place! You will not be disappointed!

December 20, 2017

Very good experience, and the owner was helpful beyond the sale helping to find the best deals around Tucson to maximize the life of the vehicle and get... many years of service from the vehicle even though it was not brand new.

December 2, 2017

Always a good experience at Aps's Auto, staff is excellent, I buy cars there often and will continue to do so thanks to the staff and the quality of the... vehicles.

November 2, 2017

To whom it concerns: ¿ My brother and I just completed purchasing a used car at A.P.’s Auto Sales & Leasing 3747 E. Speedway Blvd, Tucson AZ 85716 (520)-750-9776.... When we found the car we wanted on Cars.com we emailed them which in turn they contacted A.P.’s for us. We soon got a response from Elly (co-owner). Al (co-owner) took us for a test drive in the car we were interested in, no pressure for any other car on the lot. When we decided on the car Al and Elly prepared our paperwork for the sale and temporary tag and our permanent tag quickly. Since my brother is handicapped and doesn’t drive, Elly drove our new car back to our home. We drove her back getting to know her and her husband. My brother and left the car lot with our new car with no stress and with two new friends. We rate them 10+