AP's Auto Sales

82 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 19, 2018

We had a great car-buying experience at AP's Auto Sales and I feel we got a great deal as well. Al and his staff were extremely helpful and made the... entire process painless. I'm loving my Versa and I'm really happy not to be driving an old bucket around anymore! I would recommend AP's Auto to anyone in a heartbeat. Thanks Al and Elly for making sure we're well taken care of.

September 11, 2018

We bought our 2013 Prius from Al. Couldn't be happier with the whole process and the car is fantastic. Al also stands behind every car he sells. I... left my car door open one night by accident and the battery died. Prius batteries are not easy to jump or install. Al came to my house that evening and did the work himself. Just incredible service from AP's. Best in Tucson by far!

August 28, 2018

I was fortunate to have selected AP'S AUTO SALES Auto Sales for my initial rental car needs when I moved to Tucson. I was so happy with the service... I decided to purchase a new Camry from Al. AP'S AUTO SAES are honest and will do everything in their power to get you into the car you desire and can provide financing from many different sources. He did an impossible job with me and I plan to buy my next car from AP'S AUTO SALES.

July 12, 2018

I had a very good experience. Ellie and Al were really great in answering any questions and helping me with the buying process. They also have a very good... selection of used cars. I highly recommend them.

July 7, 2018

I came in with my bike and I left with a nice car! Great service, genuine people, nice cars! I would definitely recommend this place! You will not be disappointed!

December 20, 2017

Very good experience, and the owner was helpful beyond the sale helping to find the best deals around Tucson to maximize the life of the vehicle and get... many years of service from the vehicle even though it was not brand new.

December 2, 2017

Always a good experience at Aps's Auto, staff is excellent, I buy cars there often and will continue to do so thanks to the staff and the quality of the... vehicles.

November 2, 2017

To whom it concerns: ¿ My brother and I just completed purchasing a used car at A.P.’s Auto Sales & Leasing 3747 E. Speedway Blvd, Tucson AZ 85716 (520)-750-9776.... When we found the car we wanted on Cars.com we emailed them which in turn they contacted A.P.’s for us. We soon got a response from Elly (co-owner). Al (co-owner) took us for a test drive in the car we were interested in, no pressure for any other car on the lot. When we decided on the car Al and Elly prepared our paperwork for the sale and temporary tag and our permanent tag quickly. Since my brother is handicapped and doesn’t drive, Elly drove our new car back to our home. We drove her back getting to know her and her husband. My brother and left the car lot with our new car with no stress and with two new friends. We rate them 10+

October 28, 2017

The people at Ap's Auto Sales were amazing. In particular, Al who was not only very informative but also understanding situation. I bought my first car... here and I am very happy with the deal they offered. They stand head and shoulders above the rest!

October 22, 2017

Best car purchasing experience I have ever had. I found a car I had been looking for- a Mazda MIATA- one night, test drove it the next afternoon, and drove... it home the following morning. Al was professional, helpful and very accommodating. He even helped me bring my current car back to my residence by having someone follow me home. He assisted with financing, insurance and explaining all aspects of the cars operation. AP'S has my full recommendation. Al will make sure you get a great price on a great vehicle and make the experience easy and hassle free.