Call This Dealer

Used

• Best in Tucson

Very good experience, and the owner was helpful beyond the sale helping to find the best deals around Tucson to maximize the life of the vehicle and g...et many years of service from the vehicle even though it was not brand new.

• Great service!!

Always a good experience at Aps's Auto, staff is excellent, I buy cars there often and will continue to do so thanks to the staff and the quality of t...he vehicles.

• Experience great

To whom it concerns: ¿ My brother and I just completed purchasing a used car at A.P.’s Auto Sales & Leasing 3747 E. Speedway Blvd, Tucson AZ 85716 (52...0)-750-9776. When we found the car we wanted on Cars.com we emailed them which in turn they contacted A.P.’s for us. We soon got a response from Elly (co-owner). Al (co-owner) took us for a test drive in the car we were interested in, no pressure for any other car on the lot. When we decided on the car Al and Elly prepared our paperwork for the sale and temporary tag and our permanent tag quickly. Since my brother is handicapped and doesn’t drive, Elly drove our new car back to our home. We drove her back getting to know her and her husband. My brother and left the car lot with our new car with no stress and with two new friends. We rate them 10+

• The Best Deal!

The people at Ap's Auto Sales were amazing. In particular, Al who was not only very informative but also understanding situation. I bought my first ca...r here and I am very happy with the deal they offered. They stand head and shoulders above the rest!

• best car buying experience ever

Best car purchasing experience I have ever had. I found a car I had been looking for- a Mazda MIATA- one night, test drove it the next afternoon, and ...drove it home the following morning. Al was professional, helpful and very accommodating. He even helped me bring my current car back to my residence by having someone follow me home. He assisted with financing, insurance and explaining all aspects of the cars operation. AP'S has my full recommendation. Al will make sure you get a great price on a great vehicle and make the experience easy and hassle free.

• Taylor Hawkins

Al was very nice and helpful and broke down everything to where I understood as a first time buyer.

• Al and Elle were the best!

Al and Elle were the best. My wife and I recentally just had a baby and we're looking for a larger vehicle to accommodate our growing family. Within a... few days Al had found the perfect vehicle for my family. Exactly what I was looking for! This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever been through. I was approved in minutes and paperwork was a breeze. If your not buying a car from Al and Elle at APS in Tucson you dont know what your missing.

• Great experience!

Great experience! Al did a wonderful job finding me a good deal. When I was all set and ready to come back in with my trade in, my car wouldn't start.... Al drove to my house and jumped me and even stayed open late so I could drive home in my new car! Wonderful family owned business!

• smart buyer

I purchase a 2015 dodge journey from APS AUTO SALES and I am very happy with service. The car is in very good condition. They made the process super e...asy and I would recommend to anyone.

• Super helpful guy. So willing to work with you

The guy here was so helpful and willing to work with me. He really did everything possible to put me in my car.

AP's Auto Sales