AP's Auto Sales

86 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 16, 2016

After being turned down at my bank for a car loan, I was referred to APS by a close acquaintance. I have to say, I'm extremely pleased with not only the... car, but the affordable monthly payments. The owner treated my husband and I like family. We will definitely buy from APS again in the future. I love my new Toyota Corolla!

October 27, 2016

I had been looking to purchased a car for some time and I came across this Chevy Captiva that AP's had. I decided to get rid of my old Chevy and replace... it with the Captiva. I love driving my new suv. If you are looking for a great deal come on down to AP's auto sales and purchase your next vehicle.You will not be disappointed.

September 3, 2016

Excellent service, I bought a Kia Forte 2013 for my daughter and she loved it! We are very happy with the service provided.

August 28, 2016

Worry-free experience from start to finish. Al was extremely helpful and there was absolutely no pressure at all. He answered all of our questions and... was really genuine about fulfilling our needs and wants. Not just eager to make a sell. I highly recommend everyone looking for a quality used car with a hassle-free experience, go see Al. You won't be disappointed!

August 5, 2016

I wanted provide my great experience after using a product from this company. After looking for the best options around, I finally got the best I could,... and its quality is impeccable. I would buy other products again from here

June 4, 2016

After being to different auto sales, AP's had the best prices. I got my first car from AP's and I got the best financing option being a UofA student! Definitely... recommended!

May 3, 2016

Just purchased my 2nd vehicle from the folks at A.P.'s Auto Sales. Both Al and Elly were wonderful to work with. Al knows a lot about vehicles and makes... sure you'll find the right vehicle for your needs. Service after the sale has been terrific and we are very happy with each of our cars. A.P.'s Auto Sales are friendly, courteous, and made our purchase a positive experience. I highly recommend anyone considering a vehicle purchase stop by and see Al & Elly before purchasing elsewhere.

March 1, 2016

Got an amazing deal, he really works with you and your financial situations! I love my 2012 Scion tC! Works like new even though it is used! Thank you... for helping me get my beautiful car! I recommend this to dealership especially to those in the Military!

January 29, 2016

I went in for my first car purchase, so I did not have very much credit but they were willing to work with me and helped me out a ton! They were super... helpful with all the questions I had and are always willing to help me find answers to questions that have come up since my purchase. I love my car and it runs great. The employees were great and helped me find a car that fit my lifestyle. Great people to work with, and I highly recommend them!

January 23, 2016

My experience at AP's Auto Sales was absolutely AMAZING!!!! The best dealer by far in Tucson Arizona! I have never been happier! A special thanks to Elly... and Al for helping me buy the car of my dreams! If your looking for a NICE car and want a good price definitely come here! This will forever be my dealership!