AP's Auto Sales

92 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 5, 2016

I wanted provide my great experience after using a product from this company. After looking for the best options around, I finally got the best I could,... and its quality is impeccable. I would buy other products again from here

June 4, 2016

After being to different auto sales, AP's had the best prices. I got my first car from AP's and I got the best financing option being a UofA student! Definitely... recommended!

May 3, 2016

Just purchased my 2nd vehicle from the folks at A.P.'s Auto Sales. Both Al and Elly were wonderful to work with. Al knows a lot about vehicles and makes... sure you'll find the right vehicle for your needs. Service after the sale has been terrific and we are very happy with each of our cars. A.P.'s Auto Sales are friendly, courteous, and made our purchase a positive experience. I highly recommend anyone considering a vehicle purchase stop by and see Al & Elly before purchasing elsewhere.

March 1, 2016

Got an amazing deal, he really works with you and your financial situations! I love my 2012 Scion tC! Works like new even though it is used! Thank you... for helping me get my beautiful car! I recommend this to dealership especially to those in the Military!

January 29, 2016

I went in for my first car purchase, so I did not have very much credit but they were willing to work with me and helped me out a ton! They were super... helpful with all the questions I had and are always willing to help me find answers to questions that have come up since my purchase. I love my car and it runs great. The employees were great and helped me find a car that fit my lifestyle. Great people to work with, and I highly recommend them!

January 23, 2016

My experience at AP's Auto Sales was absolutely AMAZING!!!! The best dealer by far in Tucson Arizona! I have never been happier! A special thanks to Elly... and Al for helping me buy the car of my dreams! If your looking for a NICE car and want a good price definitely come here! This will forever be my dealership!

November 22, 2015

I didn't even test drive my car before buying it and right now I am loving it. Great Place, Al is the nicest dealer I have ever know. They even delivered... the car to my house for me. The best car buying experience for the first time buyer.

November 5, 2015

After having had issues with my old car, I finally decided to look for a new car and came across my beautiful Nissan Rouge that Al had on his lot. I didn't... even have to test drive it. Al got me approved very quickly and was in my new SUV. I love my Nissan Rouge and would recommend A.P.'s to all my family and friends.

August 28, 2015

AP's Auto was extremely helpful in purchasing a car after mine was totaled by a woman who was texting and driving. They were very friendly in negotiations,... and we celebrated the purchase with a pizza afterwards. :) Very fast in getting back to me, and responsive to all requests.

August 5, 2015

This is the best place you can go. They are warm and friendly. The process was quick. They went out of their way to put us in the car we wanted. If you... are looking to buy a used Car, you MUST visit them first. I'd give them 10 stars, but the ratings only have 5. You are all Great!!!!!!!