Browning Mazda

63 reviews

September 7, 2015

I have to start by giving a HUGE shoutout to Ed Southfield whom, I felt, went far beyond what a dealer should or regularly does. I first went to Browning... Mazda to test drive a car, looking to shop around between 3 different dealerships. Ed greeted me and instantly made me feel comfortable and relaxed, knowing at this moment I was looking to test drive and not buy right away. If you've ever test driven, it is generally a drive around about a mile or two, but not with Ed. He makes you understand the car and ALL of it amenities while driving, so much so that we went to a secluded area to test out the speed and sportiness of the Mazda. It was then that I was sold before even stepping foot onto another lot. I went home and the next day received a thank you phone call for test driving the product, still no pressure or questions regarding buying, just a nice call. Four days later I went to Kia to help my sister buy her first car and I hate to say, TERRIBLE service, and after her test drive, I couldn't help but compare every little thing to Mazda and the FABULOUS test drive I received from Ed. Crazy how you can shop for the same thing, but get completely different service. Anyway, I purchased a CX-5. It's been 7 days so far and I am completely, head-over-heels in LOVE! I will probably continue to buy Mazdas from here on out solely based on the FABULOUS service I received from Ed and in the Finance dept from ANNE. The whole process was smooth and so fast/easy. I'm already planning my next purchase. THANK YOU ED AND ANNE!

Thank You for your review.It was a pleasure doing business with you. We at browning Mazda appericate your business, and your kind words, please tell y...our family and friends. Thank You again ED

September 3, 2015

Their price was by far the lowest and the service turned out to be perfect

Thank You for your review. We at Browning Mazda appericate your business, and please tell your friends.

July 24, 2015

My thanks to: Deandre Jacocks, Angie Rodriguez, Cesar Roa, Victor Martinez, Jazmin Alonzo, John Eakers, Steven Klasky, The Internet Department gave us... a great deal on a new 2015 Mazda 5 Van. Extremely well organized, polite and considerate. John did a great job explaining the features and demonstrating the car. When we test drove, he was continuing to politely add to our knowledge of the van. Deandre was attentively listening and answering other question about the buying process.The financing of the vehicle was quick, thorough and efficient. We had purchased with Browning before and will again.There was no pressure and we purchased a great van. We love the van and enjoyed dealing with such talented professionals.Thanks for a terrific experience. Larissa and Lionel Desroche

Thank you for the Great review about are sales staff. We at Browning Mazda appericate your comments and your business.Please tell your friends and fam...ily.

July 5, 2015

Purchasing my first car was a great experience heading to a dealer of my choice and coming out with my first great car. I appreciate the great people of... Browning Mazda in Cerritos to make my experience so satisfying. At arrival I had a good 5min looking around for a Mazda 3 then Edward Southfield came to give me a hand. Asked about the car I was looking for and explaining the different features the car has. The part I like was he gave me the time I needed without feeling rushed or pressured. After I test drove the car Ed was just waiting on me to go forward in making my first purchase. I had an idea how much the Mazda 3 cost and did my research so that's how I ended up in Browning Mazda. I came out of there with a Mazda 3 I GT, thanks Ed for making that day a great day. Also, I give thanks to Allen for explaining all that paper work and high lighting the important stuff.

Thank your for your Great review.We at Browning Mazda appericate your business, and your comments about Me and Allen for making it a Great day, and yo...ur first car buying experience.Please tell your family and friends.

June 17, 2015

After much research I knew exactly what car I wanted, so, I called Browning Mazda and spoke with Edward Southfield, Sales Customer Care Representative.... Immediately Ed was most helpful, extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I told Ed I was looking for a brand new 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring in white with Technology Package. He said one just came in and was still wrapped! Browning Mazda had exactly what I was looking for, so I headed over to Browning Mazda to purchase my new car! Ed made the whole transaction easy! Ed Southfield is friendly, helpful, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of his product line. I highly recommend going to Ed Southfield at Browning Mazda to purchase your car. I got exactly what I wanted, at a great price and in a friendly environment!

Thank you for the Great review it was a pleasure doing business with you, and we at Browning Mazda appericate you choosing are store to do business wi...th. Please tell your family and friends about us,and ED

June 17, 2015

Went in with the intention to trade in my car, and get a lease on a Mazda3 I Grand Touring. And thats exactly what happened. I kept my payment the same,... just on a brand new car. It was definitely an honor to work with Ed, Angelina and Sam. They helped me get in and out of the dealership quickly so I can move on with my day. I cannot thank them enough. Go see them if you want a quick flowing process towards a great outcome. My only recommendation for you, is knowing where you stand with your credit, your current vehicle, and just know what you want. It will help make the process that much smoother! Thanks again!!!

Thank you for your review,and your kind words about me and Angie, and Sam. We at Browning Mazda appericate your business and friendship. Please tell y...our family and friends about us.

June 9, 2015

Everyone loves a new car, but almost no one enjoys the car experience... Maybe everyone except people who have bought a car from Browning! Everyone at... Browning Mazda did everything to make buying my new car easy and stress free. I bought a car here 15 years ago, and again today. I will be back!

Thank you for your review here at Browning Mazda, and that you are a repeat buyer that had Two great car buying experiences.

June 8, 2015

My salesperson at Browning, Ed Southfield, was courteous, knowledgeable, helpful and immediately responsive to our requests. He left us alone to explore... when that was what we wanted but was right there when we needed help. The rest of the dealership personnel, from the sales manager (who conducted the price negotiation with professionalism, and without any false drama) to the service manager (who bent over backwards to get the add-on's installed on my CX-9 the same day) also conducted themselves as a credit to their organization. Of all the car purchase experiences I've had (and I've had more than a few), this one stands out as the best. I highly recommend Browning (and Ed Southfield especially) to anyone interested in a Mazda.

Thank you for the Great review,it was good experience for me as well. We at Browning Mazda appreciate your business, and your kind remarks.

May 21, 2015

Quality service at its finest. I'm a new buyer and a gentleman by the name of ed made it all happen. I'm glad to know that when I decide to buy another... vehicle I'm going to come back and speak to ed.

Thank You for your review, and the kind words about me. We at browning Mazda try to make each car buying experience a Great one. Please tell your frie...nds and family.

May 20, 2015

i bought my 2016 mazda cx5 from steve mosely. i highly recommend steve because he is very knowledgeable and added no pressure whatsoever to my car buying... experience. his willingness to help me understand all there was about my new mazda was so appreciated and made me feel that much more comfortable and peaceful about my purchase. steve was genuinely enthusiastic about teaching me the ins and outs of my new car and my whole experience buying my car was actually very fun. i definetly recommend steve mosely for the best customer service at browning mazda!

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with Steve Mosely.We at Browning Mazda appericate your business, and if you have any questions please... give us a call, and tell your friends about Steve.