4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 169 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

169 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston from DealerRater.com

• 2010 GT3
    February 17, 2016

I am the second owner of a 6 speed manual, 2010 GT3 via Rick Scourtas at Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston. I looked for a manual GT3 for much of last F...all and could now not be happier with the carbon interior and ceramic brakes, etc. I ended up with. Rick’s knowledge of these cars given his factory racing career is incredibly deep and I do not think he could be more helpful. Porsche of Boston is just great.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I'm so happy to read that your buying experience with Rick was such a positive one! We realize that cu...stomer service is of the utmost importance in our business, so it's rewarding to hear comments like yours. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again! Best, Fahad Arshad, General Manager

Vito Argote.
    April 9, 2018

I have bought many cars over past years and for the first time I can say that my experience with Vito was by far the best. He worked very hard to get... me top dollar for my trade-in and explained everything to me step by step. He called me everyday just to make sure that if I had any questions, he was there to answer them for me. He was just a great person to work with.

Happy Customer
    April 6, 2018

What a great place to buy your car. Just bought a Porsche with the help of Vito and Fahad. They are the absolute best to deal with and were very helpf...ul, quick and efficient throughout the process. I got the car I wanted with an amazing deal. I highly recommend Porsche of Boston and using Vito is an even better choice!

Employees Worked With
    Davit and his team are fantastic.
    April 4, 2018

I have a new car so it is not as if I have had many service needs, but I am so appreciative that Davit is always available, helpful, and patient. I gi...ve him an A++++++. always.

Great service
    March 21, 2018

I have consistently been able to service my car easily and conveniently, even when unexpected need arises. I really appreciate their responsiveness an...d flexibility to accommodate my schedule.

Emergency Repair
    March 19, 2018

The service staff at Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston is always very accommodating, especially Davit. I had an emergency repair I needed done, not th...e first, and definitely NOT the last! Davit, fit me in immediately, and fixed the issue quickly and efficiently.

Fantastic Service
    March 16, 2018

Vito and Eric took great care of me and worked hard to get me my vehicle as soon as possible. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Overall Experience

I had an excellent experience at Porsche Boston!
    February 9, 2018

I bought my car from Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston from Vito Argot! I had the best experience from the minute i walked in the door of the showroo...m! They gave me all their attention and respect i could have ever asked for! From Vito Argot who sold us the car and Fahad Arshad and all the guys in service to Eric Paulson who did all our paperwork to tie up all the loose ends , this was the most wonderful experience buying a new car! This is our first Porsche in our family! We will probably buy another Porsche next year to add to our family of cars! Just want to add in that the woman that answers the phone at the reception desk goes above and beyond to always help and satisfy our needs! Porsche couldn't have any better representation of their brand than Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston!

Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate your business and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Rock, Vito, Eric, Davi...t, Joe and the rest of the team. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, take care! Best, Fahad Arshad, General Manager

2018 Porsche Macan S
    February 9, 2018

Rick Scourtas found the absolute right Porsche for me. My 2018 Macan S is outstanding and fun to drive. I truly have the best of both worlds: perfor...mance and utility. I am no longer resigned to having a "practical" family car!

Thank you! We strive to provide our guests with professional and friendly service. I'm so happy to know that your visit with Rick reflects that. Thank... you so much for your business and we hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! All the best, Fahad Arshad, General Manager

2018 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Purchased From Amir
    December 27, 2017

I???ve purchased many cars in my life, and had my share of experiences all over the spectrum ranging from very positive to very negative. I also spent... the early part of my career, about 6 years, in car sales, having previously been a sales consultant at BMW and also sales/F&I at Ford. That said, until now, I have never had a more courteous, respectful, professional and certainly pleasant and easy purchase experience than I had working with Amir Aliabadi and the team at Herb Chambers Porsche. Amir worked diligently to identify my goals and to see them realized. I appreciate everything he did to help me with my car buying process and experience. Everyone I encountered during my time at Herb Chambers was kind, courteous, and professional. They truly care about their customers and want honest customer satifisfaction. I know the motto at Herb Chambers is excellence, and it???s clear that everyone on his team is passionate about striving for and achieving excellence. I will certainly be back and will send my friends, family, and colleagues to see Amir. Thanks again for everything!

Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Thank you so much! We work very hard to make sure that we deliver a quality experience that exceeds expectations and Amir is a true testament to that.... Feel free to stop in anytime if you need assistance reviewing any of the features on your Porsche, we're always happy to help! Happy Holidays! Fahad Arshad, General Manager

Amirhossein Aliabadi