Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

200 reviews

200 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 17, 2016

I am the second owner of a 6 speed manual, 2010 GT3 via Rick Scourtas at Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston. I looked for a manual GT3 for much of last Fall... and could now not be happier with the carbon interior and ceramic brakes, etc. I ended up with. Rick’s knowledge of these cars given his factory racing career is incredibly deep and I do not think he could be more helpful. Porsche of Boston is just great.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I'm so happy to read that your buying experience with Rick was such a positive one! We realize that cu...stomer service is of the utmost importance in our business, so it's rewarding to hear comments like yours. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again! Best, Fahad Arshad, General Manager

November 12, 2018

Ali is the ultimate professional in car sales. His knowledge of Porsche far exceeds expectations when you talk to him. He is a historian of these cars.... He was extremely helpful and patient in finding me the exact vehicle that I was looking for. Additionally, he helped me decide on some options that I wasn't thinking about. I highly recommend Ali as a salesman at this dealership.

Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Thank you for your kind review and compliments to Ali. We are lucky to have him on our team. I am glad you had a great experience purchasing you vehic...le with him and I hope you are enjoying it! Best, John Andrade, General Manager.

Ali Khadivar

October 16, 2018

I thought I knew Porsche. Not after meeting Chris Bolarinho. He took the time to educate me on the model features for the cars I was interested in. He... made sure that the car I was looking at was going to work for me. No pressure to buy at all. He was professional and courteous. Made sure that every i was dotted and t was crossed. We all know the car salesman that is portrayed and it is so different from what Chris and the folks at Herb Chambers are like. Best buying experience ever. Go see Chris - you will not be disappointed. Thank you - Dennis

Christopher Bolarinho

Sam Moustafa

Porsche Pre-Owned Manager

October 3, 2018

Ali and the rest of the team were fantastic. Walked me through the process of buying my macan with absolute professionalism. Will buy here again. Would... recommend.

Ali Khadivar

Brian Powers

Assistant Parts Manager

John Andrade

General Manager

September 23, 2018

Walked in after worked, Christopher Bolarinho greeted me. I told him what I was looking for, found Porsche, test drove to the house for hubby and dogs... to approve, nestled her in the garage to make sure she fit, drive back to dealership and closed the deal. Quick, easy, and had car delivered to office when ready. Superb customer service the way it should be.

Christopher Bolarinho

August 14, 2018

I have been a client and friend of Herb Chambers Saab - and now Porsche - for nearly 15 years. They are welcoming, approachable, kind, attentive, and... thorough, and that is just when dropping off your vehicle. The workmanship has always been top drawer, and when it didn't meet expectations or something was missed, work was immediately executed. The showroom and service area are light in mood and surroundings, but one definitely knows the appropriate work is being done all around you. Pull up a couch in the garage area, and you would feel like you were in your own living room watching a car show. A good car show. I'm considering a new car that might take me away from this dealership service, and that is the one reason that I'm going to keep my current car on the road. I can't "quit" them.

Joseph Rondinelli

Service Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

August 11, 2018

I have been back twice for service and tires since I bought my Cayman. Davit has anticipated all my needs and although I do not live close to this dealership,... I would not go anywhere else for service. Davit Petroysan is the reason for that! Professional, courteous and doesn't try to sell me anything that I don't need. Because of him, I have recommended that several of my friends visit this dealership for sales and service!

August 2, 2018

I live in NY but it was worth driving and dealing with Porsche Chambers Boston. Christopher Brustas and Sam Moustafa were pleasant, professional and understating... to work on a current deal. I was positively surprised how they stepped in and helped me with out of state registration and other issue that I encountered later with the vehicle. I am very happy and excited about my purchase, and have no hesitation recommending Porsche of Chambers.

Christopher Brustas

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador

(5.0) 13 reviews

July 20, 2018

Davit was very cordial and helpful with both the scheduling and carrying out of my service appointment. The wait time was quite pleasant with the amenities... provided for customers while their car is being serviced.

July 19, 2018

I have taken my 911 (purchased from Herb Chambers) to Davit Petrosyan for service (routine maintenance) over the past several years. He is a standout individual... in the industry and has always given me great advice on how to properly maintain my cars. He has always taken great care to explain what is needed upfront and followed up in a timely manner.