Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

196 reviews

196 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 17, 2016

I am the second owner of a 6 speed manual, 2010 GT3 via Rick Scourtas at Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston. I looked for a manual GT3 for much of last Fall... and could now not be happier with the carbon interior and ceramic brakes, etc. I ended up with. Rick’s knowledge of these cars given his factory racing career is incredibly deep and I do not think he could be more helpful. Porsche of Boston is just great.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I'm so happy to read that your buying experience with Rick was such a positive one! We realize that cu...stomer service is of the utmost importance in our business, so it's rewarding to hear comments like yours. Thank you for the recommendations and we look forward to serving your automotive needs again! Best, Fahad Arshad, General Manager

August 14, 2018

I have been a client and friend of Herb Chambers Saab - and now Porsche - for nearly 15 years. They are welcoming, approachable, kind, attentive, and... thorough, and that is just when dropping off your vehicle. The workmanship has always been top drawer, and when it didn't meet expectations or something was missed, work was immediately executed. The showroom and service area are light in mood and surroundings, but one definitely knows the appropriate work is being done all around you. Pull up a couch in the garage area, and you would feel like you were in your own living room watching a car show. A good car show. I'm considering a new car that might take me away from this dealership service, and that is the one reason that I'm going to keep my current car on the road. I can't "quit" them.

Joseph Rondinelli

Service Manager

(5.0) 13 reviews

August 11, 2018

I have been back twice for service and tires since I bought my Cayman. Davit has anticipated all my needs and although I do not live close to this dealership,... I would not go anywhere else for service. Davit Petroysan is the reason for that! Professional, courteous and doesn't try to sell me anything that I don't need. Because of him, I have recommended that several of my friends visit this dealership for sales and service!

August 2, 2018

I live in NY but it was worth driving and dealing with Porsche Chambers Boston. Christopher Brustas and Sam Moustafa were pleasant, professional and understating... to work on a current deal. I was positively surprised how they stepped in and helped me with out of state registration and other issue that I encountered later with the vehicle. I am very happy and excited about my purchase, and have no hesitation recommending Porsche of Chambers.

Christopher Brustas

Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador

(5.0) 13 reviews

July 20, 2018

Davit was very cordial and helpful with both the scheduling and carrying out of my service appointment. The wait time was quite pleasant with the amenities... provided for customers while their car is being serviced.

July 19, 2018

I have taken my 911 (purchased from Herb Chambers) to Davit Petrosyan for service (routine maintenance) over the past several years. He is a standout individual... in the industry and has always given me great advice on how to properly maintain my cars. He has always taken great care to explain what is needed upfront and followed up in a timely manner.

July 14, 2018

Davit Petrosyan and the entire service team are a pleasure. Excellent service, everything explained up front and progress reports as they worked on the... car. Thank you.

July 8, 2018

I worked with Vito from the Sales team and Eric from the Financing team to purchase a Porsche Panamera 4 and i would say i was really impressed with their... service, they were very prompt with their responses and made sure all my questions were answered, this was my first ever used car purchase so they explained the process and the certification program very well Overall, i am very happy with the service given by Vito and Eric

July 8, 2018

These guys went the extra mile to make sure all my requests were met even during a power outage! They are a great team and I enjoyed working with them.

June 26, 2018

My name is Ramon Rivera and I have purchased about 6 vehicles from H Chambers before including a Vespa bike. I was on the market for the last 24 months... looking for the perfect 911 Carrera for my 50th birthday including checking your store at least once per month. In any case, I saw this 2013 red 911 S, did the initial inquiry from your website and receive a call from two of your sales men. They were both very cordial and professional and knowledgeable but I just did not click with them. A week later (or so) I received a call from Vito and the whole set of circumstances changed. He was extremely patient with me, babysit me thru the entire process, friendly and personable, good negotiator, firm but gentle at the same time, and as a consequence of that, I became a motivated buyer and ended up purchasing my first Porsche 911 from him. I am glad I met him and I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks.

Herb Chambers Porsche of Boston

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad you were able to find the car you were looking for and enjoyed working with us. Happy birthday, and h...appy miles! -Fahad Arshad, General Manager.