Cole Chevrolet,Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(208) 237-2438 (208) 237-2438

Miracle Workers/Best Experience So Far

Justin in sales and Mario with financing are miracle workers! They were amazing to work with and were easy to talk to. They were honest and upfront and that's exactly how it should be. They were able to do the unimaginable and they did an amazing job and I cannot thank them enough. This review does not do them justice nor Cole Chevrolet justice! My ex husband and I were stuck in a very bad situation and they were able to help us out and get us into a much better situation which ultimately has helped us move forward in the right direction. Thank you and a HUGE thank you to Mario and Justin for being amazing to work with and for doing the above and beyond!!!!

Happy customer

The deal was very fair and the staff was wonderful they truly care about their customers and go above and beyond I would highly recommend Cole Chevrolet!

Superior Dealership

This is the second vehicle I have purchased there. I have taken others there as well and they bought cars. I won't go anywhere else, and I keep sending people in because of the incredible staff. So friendly. The purchase process is great. And they still care about you after the deal is done to make sure you are happy with your decision.

Outstanding Customer Service

After visiting nearly a dozen other dealerships in Pocatello and Idaho Falls - all of which paid little attention to what I was looking for and instead were bent on getting me into whatever car the salesperson needed to offload - the knowledgeable and professional staff at Cole Chevy was a breath of fresh air. My salesman's (David) had a deep understanding of all the dealership's vehicles, listened to what I was looking for, and was able to direct me to cars that fit my needs. It was because of his breadth of knowledge that I ended up buying with Cole Chevy. And, on top of that, the entire staff team made the buying process as painless as possible - none of the theatrics and feigned negotiating that most dealerships put buyers through. It was as easy a buying process as I've experienced - the kind of straightforward dealing that is a rare thing in purchasing a car. I can recommend Cole Chevy above all the other local dealerships I visited - and even above many on the East Coast where I lived previously.

Worry Free Ownership!

I have only ever bought one car in my life so of course I base myself off of that transaction and it was cut and dry, no real service, and quick. I decided not to go to the same place so I went to Chevrolet and found a few cars to test drive. I went back the next day and did not even make it into the door when Jeremy came over and assisted me on picking my new vehicle. I absolutely loved a 2015 Chevy Sonic so I went through the process and Ray F. was amazing, caring, and laid all of the finances with such ease! Needless to say I will come back in the future for another purchase and will definitely let people know about the amazing service!

Great experience!

We were treated very well, everyone that we came into contact with at the dealership, was very friendly and helpful. We deal with Brian, Brett and Mario. They were all very professional, we never felt pressured at any time during our buying process. I honestly felt like they gave me a fair deal on the car. I've worked in dealerships and have seen how people can be treated and manipulated. you won't be treated this way at Cole Chevrolet. Very happy with my experience there.

Great Experience!

We had an absolutely great experience today with Ray, Jeremy and Bob. The process was painless and everyone was very helpful! Ray, you are amazing! Thanks again! We love our new Colorado!!

Would recommend them to everyone!

By far one of the smoothest, fastest, and best truck buying experiences we have ever had. We buy new cars/trucks every few years and have plenty of experience with multiple different dealers. These guys were by far one of the best if not the best over the years. They let us know everything we needed before we ever arrived to pick up the vehicle and once we arrived it was all done within less than an hour. While we were filling out the paperwork, another one of the staff was out in the blizzard of a snow storm removing the license plates, hitch, and other things from our old truck so we didn't have to do it and to save us time. The vehicle, staff and service were top notch. Can't say enough good things about the Manager Mario or his staff!

Great Experience!

We were treated with much. Never did we feel as if we were wasting our time. They did everything they could to get us into a vehicle keeping our needs in mind. Very comfortable and easy experience.

Steve P

Robert Heath did an excellent job working with us helping get a great car and a thorough lesson on it's operation. He and Cole Chevrolet made my buying experience enjoyable