Cole Chevrolet, Inc.

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(208) 237-2438 (208) 237-2438

More than just an oil change!

They are always looking out for me and my vehicle. They do so much more than just change the oil in my car. Great experience!

Estimate and an Oil Change

Hit a deer last night and needed an estimate, was done in a timely matter, then over to the service side for an oil change. They do the little things, like having a water waiting for you when you get in the car. They washed and vacuumed my vehicle. Very professional and caring. I get all my service work done at the dealership after the sale.

Service

Always a great place, professional friendly service!

Suburban, and two Equinoxs

We have purchased our last three vehicles at Cole Chevrolet. Robert Heath is the man to talk too if you need a new or solid used vehicle. The service department is top notch and easy to deal with on any needs. I will continue to buy my vehicles from Cole Chevrolet.

Service is Excellent!

Abe in the Service Department is absolutely wonderful! The Service Department is wonderful and efficient! My car always comes back better than when I gave it to them. I would highly recommend Cole's Service Department for anything and everything!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words. We are honored to have earned your trust and look forward to severing you in the future.

4.5

Enid E. Hirschi

I found Bryan to be very friendly and helpful. Our buying experience was relaxed and pleasant. I also liked the fact that even though there was another interested party in this vehicle, we were given priority because we were local. The sales manager, Dave, was also very nice.

Dealer response

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We are proud to be apart of the Pocatello community and greatly appreciate you choosing to purchase locally. We are committed to being your automotive go to for the long haul!

4.5

Nice job, guys!

Bryan and his sales partner Cort both took care of us extremely well. We had a great experience and they made the process very comfortable, and worked hard to make us happy. The finance guy was clear and very easy to work with also. He was honest and open about warranty options, etc.

Dealer response

You have so many dealerships to choose from so we are honored that you chose us for your vehicle purchase. We greatly appreciate your business and hope your experience will make Cole Chevrolet your go to for all your vehicle needs.

If you want the best car or truck.

All staff are friendly and courteous. Great waiting room, plenty of choices of vehicles to choose from.

Dealer response

Thank you Smoke1 for visiting us. We hope your experience was good enough to earn your trust for all your automotive needs.

Service Department is wonderful!

I took my van in to have the check engine light problem diagnosed and they were able to find the problems and solve them.

Dealer response

Glad we were able to get you back on the road Jo the Mom :-) Thank you for trusting us to work on your vehicle.

Great to work with!!!

Great to work with! Changed my mind on color and they went the extra mile to make sure I got what I wanted.

Dealer response

Thanks for you positive words RW! It was a privilege to help you find the car you really wanted and will be happy with for the long haul.