Cole Chevrolet, Inc.

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 7:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(208) 237-2438 (208) 237-2438

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent service

I received rapid and courteous service, as usual, when the battery died in my truck. In particular, Darrell has always gone out of his way to make sure that my vehicle (a 2009 GMC 2500 I bought as a certified pre-owned truck) is running the way it should. Although it is now off the certified pre-owned warranty I plan to continue using the service department at Cole Chevrolet thanks to the excellent service I have received.

Dealer response

Thank you for posting Sarah! We are proud that Darrel and our service team earned your trust. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Positive experience

We are completely satisfied with the attention we received from the Cole Chevrolet team. Everyone went above and beyond to find the exact vehicle we wanted. Thanks for a positive experience!

Dealer response

You are sure welcome JK. We are honored to have earned your business and your trust. Hope you enjoy many years and miles in your new vehicle.

The only place to go if your shopping for a car!

Frank was an excellent sales associate. He is very friendly and very personable with his customers. I love the fact that I could shoot frank a text and he'd get right back to me, I never had to wait to have a question answered. Frank always kept me up to date on the process of my vehicle order. I also loved the way Bob was so eager to help us with the purchase of our new truck. I'd like to thank both Bob and Frank for there out standing customer service. We were treated awful at the ford dealership, but frank and Bob made up for that. There was nothing better then pulling in to the ford dealership in our new Chevy and having all the sales associate come out to check out out new truck! I'd recommend anybody I know to go talk to Frank, he'll help you get your dream car! I'd like to say thank you again for all your help!

Dealer response

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience. Frank is a great person and we are lucky to have him. Thank you for your positive words and we here at Cole Chevy look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sharon Hall

This is not the first Truck that we have purchased at Cole Chevrolet and want everyone to know that the experience is always wonderful. Their service dept is super. Cole is like family. Thanks again for another great job.

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued support Jim! We are happy to have you apart of the family.

1.4

Worst dealership i have ever encountered

This is probably the worst possible place to ever buy a car from. I got a really good deal but the people there are absolute idiots. I have been waiting for an extra key, paint pin, and a manual for over 3 months. This is not the only thing that they did i financed my car through mountain america and the idiots gave them the completely wrong information and had to spend at least 2 hours on the phone with them sorting everything out. Scott Fitzpatrick is the man i dealt with and every time i try to contact him he always ignores me until i threaten to bring my lawyer into it and still nothing from him. Worst experience ever do not buy a car from them i promise you will not regret it.

Dealer response

Branden, I do want to again sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with us. Since our last conversation I wanted to assure you both myself and the Used Car Manager have personally overseen that the items you were promised are now on their way to you. Again, if there is anything further you need please don't hesitate to contact me. If you no longer have my cell phone number please call the dealership and ask for me. Once again I am sorry that we have let you down and given you a experience that has left an unfavorable impression of Cole Chevrolet. Michelle

Easy to work with

Very Easy to work with Scott Fitzpatrick, was a great salesman and easy going. Will return to this dealer to buy another when the time comes and recommend this dealer to my friends and Family

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words Marky Mark! We look forward to the opportunity to help you in the future.

Scott was great I would recommend him for your car buying needs.

Dealer response

Scott is one of our best!!! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

3.2

They treat you with respect until you sign

I was treated very well by the salesman and management who gave me a fair deal, but as soon as I signed the paperwork I found that there were several hidden problems with missing interior parts. I specifically asked the salesman to disclose any faulty or missing parts, and he assured me everything was in order. I won't say what was missing, but just know that this dealership will not disclose what's wrong because they don't really perform a full inspection of their trade-ins. I wasn't looking for a perfect car. I bought used for a reason, but I was looking for an honest salesman; something i didn't find here. Also, ask them to take off their window stickers and decals. They are a nightmare to get off without damaging your tint or paint.

2.5

BEWARE! They don't stand by their used vehicles

Their salesman told me nothing was wrong with the vehicle before i purchased it, but the day i drove it off the lot to go back to Montana i had a huge alignment and balance issue. it's as if they drove it into a pot hole between the day i test drove it and the day i picked it up. the dealer simply said it's a used car. Does a mans word mean nothing anymore.

2.8

They don't inspect their used vehicles

Salesman showed me several cars on the lot claiming this and that about their features. Nearly every single car had been misrepresented with features that were not included. Their excuse was that they have too many cars to know them all. If that's their excuse then why do other dealers get it right? Lazy sales staff that don't take the time to print out the information of the vehicle are unacceptable. Either they make it up, or their inspection staff doesn't actually inspect the vehicles. If they have a car your interested in, you better take it to a separate mechanic and comb through the vehicle yourself. You may as well shop at those shady used car lots on the corner. At least they're honest about who they are.

Dealer response

we take a lot of pride in our used vehicle inspection process. having said that, yes, they in fact are still pre-owned or used cars and trucks. once in a while, yes we make a mistake. and the equipment lists that are in most used cars are vin number computer generated based on software that is referred to as vin explosion software. occassionally there are in fact errors in those vin explosion descriptions and a common example would be, say on a used impala maybe saying it has bluetooth. if the impala came in as a rental return it may in fact not have bluetooth. that sort of thing. we get it right 95% of the time and we work very hard at it. beyond that, the customers review above is too generic to respond more careully too. "nearly every single car Misrepresented" we don't think so. salesman claiming "this and that" not sure what that means specifically..... we will try harder we promise. thank you for the feedback .......