Cole Chevrolet, Inc.

Sunday Closed Closed
(208) 237-2438 (208) 237-2438

2.8

sales staff

We recently bought a 2011 Chevy traverse and the car is great, but the salesman and the sales managers not so much. While looking at the car I asked a couple of times about the headphones and remote to the car and the salesman replied yes we have them but they are locked in a office you can pick them up on Monday. I also asked twice that it came with four headphones as we need that many to acomadate or family and the salesman said yes they are in the office, well when my wife went to pick up the remote and headphones they informed her that the car only comes with two headphones and no remote. I then called the sales manager and he said he would check into it and call me back, three days later still no call so I call and get another sales manager who says he will check into it and have someone call me back, well they did call me back and informed me one again that the car only comes with two headphones and that I was being irrational about the other two headphones and the remote they are not going to give me, after I was told that the car came with four headphones and a remote. Then the salesman called and said they found a remote but could not get the headphones and also proceeded to say he never said that the car came with four headphones even though my whole family was there to hear him say that it did. I would definitely get everything in writing of you do end up buying a vehicle from this dealership. On a positive note the car is great.

Dealer response

we certainly do and did apologize. the Traverse does in fact only come with two wireless headphones in the factory package. however, when we became aware of the commitment made to the customer to have four headphones we did in fact give them a total of four wireless headphones (all brand new in a box) and all provided at no charge to the customer.

2.3

Disappointed, based on all the good reviews

Only fact based review: - Many good dealer reviews made me comfortable with my long distance purchase - Bought 2006 Silverado 2500HD with 35,599 miles - Clean carfax, but no maintenance records listed - Sent truck to local auto mechanic for 3rd party inspection before purchase - When truck was received transmission made funny sound when shifting between 1st and 2nd gear - $1345.13 transmission repair bill at 36,172 miles for planetary gear and clutch - I reached out to dealer before and after the repair hoping that they may offer even partial help with repair costs - Dealer reply after repair "I have reviewed your issue with the used car manager who was the one that facilitated your deal and given all the precautionary measures you took to have this vehicle inspected before you purchased the truck we feel that we have no further obligation to assist in this matter." - I bought the vehicle as-is no warranty I was hopeful the dealer would have offered to cover a portion of the repairs based on the fact that the vehicle had such low mileage,that they claimed to know the entire vehicle history, and I paid full price 2 lessons learned for me: (1) Send your vehicle to both a mechanic and transmission shop for a 3rd party inspection before purchase (2) If you suspect an issue notify the dealer immediately upon taking possession, maybe they would have been more inclined to help

Dealer response

I appreciate you bringing the problem to my attention and taking the time to talk to me over the phone so we had the opportunity to make it right with you. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope that at the end of the day our follow-up has changed your overall experience with our dealership.

Future Buyer

I have been looking for a 2013-2012 Buick Verano and I have beenj reading all the reviews on nyour site and many others and I am very impressed with the way you do business. I love a couple of cars I see on your web page but we just cant afford to make a move right now. We will come see you when we are ready.

Dealer response

We appreciate your kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future. If you have any questions about vehicles or the purchase process we are only a phone call away.

Great buying experience

My experience with the sales staff was outstanding. They were helpful and knowledgeable but not pushy. The car I was interested in was aggressively priced (much less than competitors) so there wasn't a need for the standard price haggling. I will be going back when it's time to replace another vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad our haggle-free business model made for a good buying experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.

They made my day

We were delightfully surprised to find both Michelle and Tim to be friendly, pleasant, down to earth people that went out of their way to help us and make us feel comfortable. They answered all of our questions thoroughly and carefully explained our options along with each process of the purchase. It was a pleasure doing business with them and we are looking forward to dealing with them in the future. We highly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone in the market for a vehicle. To us another plus they are pet friendly. This may sound cheesy but before you buy give them a look We are glad we did!!!!!!

DID NOT LET ME DOWN-TOTALLY SATISFIED!

I went shopping for my new truck, 2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, last year and was looking for a deal! I really wanted to keep my purchase locally so I contacted Cole Chevrolet to inquire on ordering my new truck. (I have purchased 6 new Chevy Silverados in my lifetime and I am always looking for the best deal.) I was contacted immediately by David Service and we started discussing what I wanted in a new truck right away. David asked me to stop into the dealership and we could work up what I wanted in a truck. I met with David, created my order, and started talking about bottom line along with deals on new vehicles. I have been "put off" in the past since I a female inquiring about a new truck but David never treated me this way! David and other salespeople always greeted me by my first name and like I was a good friend when I stopped into the dealership--before and after I placed my truck order! Once the order was placed, I was updated often and knew exactly where my truck was during the build. When my truck came in a little early and right before Memorial weekend, David was very understanding when I wasn't able to take delivery until after the holiday! The delivery went better than any of my previous 5 truck deliveries, David and Jason were extremely helpful and catered to me! I have been contacted many times by David and Jason in the first month of ownership to see how everything is going with my new truck. I am very satisfied and will go back to Cole for any vehicle purchases in the future! I have recommended Cole to my family and friends since this last purchase, also. I would suggest more people in the Southeast Idaho region go to Cole Chevrolet for their vehicle purchases, new or used! Thanks, Cole Chevy team!

Dealer response

We greatly appreciate your business and wish you the best with your new truck! We also have a Certified Service and Collision Center (which hopefully you never need) that will treat you with the respect you deserve while meeting all of your trucks needs. Thanks again!!!

Outstanding service......again......

The rear door latch problem was fixed in even less time than I'd expected, and my car was returned to me clean and shiny. I've just never had anything but a great experience at Cole Chevrolet!

Dealer response

Thank you Pat S. We greatly appreciate your business.

Great Experience

We drove a long way to buy a truck, and it was well worth the time. Robert and everybody we worked with at Cole Chevrolet was fantastic. I'll be on another road trip next time I need a truck.

Dealer response

Thank you for the positive feedback Scott. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to having you back.

Good sales person and staff.

I visited about a dozen dealers in Idaho Falls and Pocatello. Cole Chevrolet had the car I was looking for and a very friendly sales staff. I would recommend them to anyone in Southeast Idaho in need of a car.

Dealer response

I'm glad we had the vehicle you were looking for and I hope your vehicle exceeds your expectations for many years to come! Hopefully you do not require these services anytime soon, but we also have a full service Collision Center and Certified Service Department only a phone call away. Thank you for your business and your positive words.

Excellent Service, friendly staff

Friendly dealership. Robert Heath provided excellent assistance throughout the sales process. Will defintely utilize this dealership for my future purchases. Thanks again!

Dealer response

I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Robert is one of our best! Hopefully you do not require these services anytime soon, but we also have a full service Collision Center and Certified Service Department only a phone call away. Thanks again for your purchase, I hope your vehicle exceeds your expectations for many years to come!