Cole Chevrolet, Inc.

Sunday Closed Closed
(208) 237-2438 (208) 237-2438

4.5

Thanks

We recently purchased a vehicle from Cole (Jason) the process was easy and enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Dealer response

We appreciate your business! If we can be of any further help to you let us know. I will pass along kudos to Jason. Thanks Pedro

BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH COLES CHEVROLET

ALTHOUGH MY BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS BY PHONE ONLY. I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE QUICKNESS AND COMPLETENESS OF THE WHOLE TRANSACTION. EACH PERSON THAT I HAD CONTACT WITH WAS VERY POLITE AND COOPERATIVE..THANK YOU COLES CHEVROLET....

Dealer response

Your sure welcome Dee. Thank you for your business. I'm glad we had the vehicle you were looking for and you had a positive experience. It was a privilege to work with you.

excellence in low pressure sales

My wife and I purchased a used Audi s4 from Cole chevrolet. I have worked with and around car dealers all my life, as I had owned a custom shop for 25 years.Upon pulling into Cole Chevrolet I noticed one thing that was diferent right away, We were not assulted by a salesman right away as we got out of the car. It was refreshing to be able to look around first.Once we were aproached by a salesman he was not put off that we really didnt know which car we were interested in, as my wife loves Cadillacs and I was there to look at the Audi that we ended up purchasing. He allowed us to take both cars for a testride for comparison , and stayed nutural as we made our choice. It was that simple, he wrote up the sale, and we drove away a happy couple of car owners. I will be buying a truck shortly, and I would definatly recomend Cole Chevrolet to my friends.

Dealer response

I would like to thank you for your business. We aim to give an exceptional customer experience, and I'm glad to hear we were able to provide that to you. I welcome you back to our dealership for your upcoming truck purchase, we will work to find a truck that will fit your needs. Thank you for the positive words, and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Shopping for a new Equinox

Brett Smith has been amazing trying to locate a new Equinox for my budget.

Dealer response

I am glad to hear you had a positive experience. Hopefully we will be able to better meet your needs down the road.