Phinney's Automotive Center

Friday 8:00am–4:30pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 285-6048 (315) 285-6048

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great car buying experience

Recently bought an older, high mileage vehicle from Phinney's and the entire experience was a pleasure. The staff were courteous and promptly attentive with no hint of pressure. The vehicle was perfectly detailed and in excellent running order. Anyone who is interested in a late model used car that is in excellent condition and backed up by capable service really should check out Phinney's.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review!

Highly Recommended!

Bought my first car from Phinney's and it was a very fast and easy buying process. Even when I had a few minor issues with the car Phinney's fixed them fast and free of charge. Extremely helpful, honest and hardworking mechanics and salesmen!

Dealer response

We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with the purchase of your first vehicle. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!!

All repairs and maintenance performed here.

I've had many repairs, state inspections, and basic maintenance performed at Phinney's over the past five years. Two separate import vehicles, and they have performed brilliantly each time. The shop is conveniently located near me and the price is competitive with Watertown options, so using them is a no-brainer. The level of personal service cannot be matched elsewhere. I highly recommend Phinney's Automotive.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear that you speak so highly of our Service Department. We appreciate your business and hope to continue this relationship for years to come.

Family Friendly, Low Pressure, Relaxed Atmosphere

We are very happy with the whole experience at Phinney's. This is our fifth vehicle purchase and we also bring our cars there for inspections, oil changes and services. The Phinney family and staff are down-to-earth, caring people who aren't satisfied unless their customers are happy. The sales atmosphere is relaxing and inviting. I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else!

Dealer response

Thank you Brooke for such a great review we truly appreciate your business and value your loyalty.

Phinney's Great

It was easy- pleasant waiting room! Professional and did not take longer than expected. I forgot my coupon, and the lady said - just bring it back later. So I did return with it, and she honored the lower price.

Dealer response

Thank You Pam we are glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Friendly and helpful, courteous

we chose to go to Phinneys because we liked the selection they offered on their website. The vehicles were priced reasonable, the staff was friendly, courteous and answered all of our questions promptly and confidently. They trusted us to test drive the car we bought without riding along with us to make sure we didn't drive off with it. We are very pleased to have bought our car from them and we would not hesitate to do so again. We strongly advise any prospective buyer to give them a chance. We think you will be glad you did.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, its always nice to see more and more locals choosing to do business with us. Nothing makes us happier then to drive through our beautiful town and see vehicles from us passing by!!

White is nice too!!!

I've purchased 4 trucks from Phinney's through the years, love dealing with a local dealership. Asked Matt to find me a 2015 GM truck. Not real easy to find. Gave him a list of options that I was looking for, and told him any color but White. He called me after a couple of weeks, with the " perfect" truck. Had all the options I was looking for, but it was white. Matt made a fair deal, with my trade in, and truck number 5 is a 2015 GMC SLT, "White". Glad I was able to stay local and deal with a friend. Be looking for #6 in a few years, and Ill definitely start with Phinneys.

Dealer response

Thank you Bella for such a great review, we truly value all of our local customers especially those like yourself who have bought numerous vehicles from us. We will do whatever we can to continue to make you this satisfied in the future!

5 Star Dealership

Thank you again Corey and Matt...I am loving my new to me Jeep Patriot! This was the 1st time that I have ever bought a vehicle without feeling pressured. I will definitely recommend Phinney's to all my family and friends.

Dealer response

Thank you Trudy. We strive to not have any customer feel pressured when coming in to make a purchase. Our goal is to make the entire process as stress free as possible. Thank you for the local business and we hope to see you again!

A very satisfactory buying experience

I bought a low mileage 2015 Mazda 6 at a very reasonable price. While that was the car I was most interested in and purchased, I noticed that their inventory includes lots of very good condition vehicles to consider and their no-pressure approach to the sales and transaction process was also welcome and added to my confidence I was buying from a reputable dealer. Not being from the immediate area, I also did some research and found nothing but favorable reports about Phinney's. Happy to add mine. The car was prepped very nicely but because I wanted to pick t up on very short notice on a weekend, they offered a full detailing at a future date. I also received a hand written note of thanks and a courtesy call to make sure I was satisfied with the car (which I am, VERY).

Dealer response

Thank you Tom and we are so happy that you had full confidence with us and were so pleased with your purchase, we hope to see you again!

GREAT local service and sales!

We have always had nothing but positive experience with Phinney's repair and customer service and most recently the best sales experience we've ever had when purchasing a car! Everyone there is extremely friendly and helpful whether you're there to buy a new car or get your oil changed. We have no reason to shop or seek services anywhere else and would recommend anyone to do the same!

Dealer response

Thank you for such a great review. We are truly thankful for local business and appreciate it. We are pleased to see that you have always had a great experience with us in our service department and because of that you chose to purchase a vehicle from us as well. Thank you again and look forward to seeing you again!