Phinney's Automotive Center

Friday 8:00am–4:30pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 285-6048 (315) 285-6048

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Great Service

We will definitely be back to service our vehicle again in the future !

Dealer response

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you in the service department again in the future!

Very Happy Local Customer That Will Be Back!

Always very accommodating with getting my vehicles in and serviced. Friendly competent staff.

Dealer response

We are glad to see that you are happy with our service department, Thank you for the nice review!

Pleased Service Customer

Staff in the service department was excellent. I left a message to make an appointment and was promptly called back. Staff was friendly and efficient, we will be back. Thank You!

Dealer response

We are glad to hear that you were taken care of right away and were able to get your vehicle in. We look forward to continuing to serve you!

Maggie87

I've been a Phinney's Automotive customer off and on for over 30 years and it's nice that the tradition of good service and friendly staff continues today with Kristen & Matt Phinney at the helm!

Dealer response

Thank you Sue for the review and we will continue to serve you with the highest level of service that we can!

Excellent Service

Always friendly, helpful, good quality service. Would recommend to all of my friends.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind review. Quality service is our specialty and we love seeing how happy our customers are.

Great Service Center

I have always had great service, and people are very nice and always have a smile!

Dealer response

Thank you for the review Lynn, we appreciate your business!

Clean, Friendly, Comfortable

This is the most professional operation that has outstanding customer care at a very great value.

Dealer response

Thank you Fred, we truly appreciate your business and would like to continue this relationship for years to come!

I Love Phinneys

Customer Service is awesome. They always get me right in to have my vehicle serviced. And best of all the prices are great!

Dealer response

Its always great to see your smiling face when you come in. We are pleased to hear that you value our service..

Satisfied Local Customer

Very helpful, Family Operation, Willing to work for your business

Dealer response

Thank you Richard for the review, we are happy to see that you value our business as we value yours!

Very Happy

I love my new 4Runner!! The team at Phinney's were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I couldn't believe how easy it was to purchase a new car. They are also quick to answer any questions i might have following my purchase. I am a very happy customer! It also feels good to shop local.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, we are thrilled to see how happy you are with our customer service. We value your business and we will strive to continue this relationship for years to come.