133 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of City Automall from DealerRater.com
  • 2015 Toyota Avalon - used

Thank you guys so much for the great review! If you need anything else down the road please let us know. We loved the donuts!!!

We were looking for a used car, preferably a smaller sedan. However, we found a well appointed Toyota and ended up with it. BUT, one of the listed features was actually NOT on the car. After a visit to the dealership and an email, we got the attention of the Customer Service Manager. He took care of the problem in good fashion. We marked Customer Service at 9 as it took us a couple contacts before we got someone to listen. We marked Buying Process at 9 as it took a bit longer than we would have liked. Bottom line, we are now very happy with this purchase and are satisfied with the entire transaction...esp. Customer Service. P.S. We recently recommended this dealership to two friends.

• Quick and easy
    May 25, 2017

City Chevrolet

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at City. If you need anything down the road please let us know!

Saw the car online, drove to the dealership and was approached before I even got out of my car, quick professional, talented service all the way around.

City Chevrolet

• Great Ford purchase experience!
    May 25, 2017

City Chevrolet

Thank you so much for your business and kind words! Please let us know if you need anything down the road!

Robert Salesman and Chris Matthews from City Ford on Columbia City were both very helpful, courteous and thorough during our search and purchase experience. This is our first Ford purchase and we expect to make many more because of their conscientiousness!

City Chevrolet

• Great car buying experience!
    May 23, 2017

City Chevrolet

Linda thank you so much for your review of City Chevrolet. It was a pleasure working with you! If you need anything please let us know!

Very friendly, prompt service. They listened to what I wanted in a vehicle as well as the payment range I wanted to stay in. My credit isn't the greatest yet they did a great job getting me into a new Equinox with affordable payments. I recommend them for anyone looking for a new vehicle.

City Chevrolet

• The process was odd, but overall okay.
    May 22, 2017

City Chevrolet

I did not receive any decrease in my purchase, which upset me but I bought my vehicle anyways because they talked me into accepted my considerable monthly payment.

City Chevrolet

Thank you for providing feedback on your purchase. Sometimes a vehicle is already priced below market value which eliminates discounts. We're proud of our no hassle prices because it takes away the need to negotiate which some customers love and others not so much. Thank you for your business and if you need anything down the road please let us know.

• Won't go anywhere else!
    May 19, 2017

City Chevrolet

My husband and I have had our fair share of old, unreliable, vehicles. We outgrew our last car, and it was time to invest in something that could keep up with the miles I needed to put on it to drive to work and back to Columbia City. We checked out a few dealerships in the Columbia City/Fort Wayne area over the past few days. We ended up at City Chevrolet and worked with Joe Moravec. I can't even begin to explain how hard he worked to meet our needs. We spent two full days there checking out cars and eventually purchasing a 2016 Chevy Cruze. I appreciate everything that they have done for us, and can't thank them enough.They were absolutely fantastic. There's a lot of stigma when you think about car dealers, but this was not the case. He heard us out, matched us with a fantastic car, and didn't push us into something that we weren't comfortable with. We will continue to return and recommended him for years to come. Even if you aren't from Columbia City or surrounding areas, he's worth the drive.

City Chevrolet

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your experience here at City! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

• Great Experience!
    May 19, 2017

City Chevrolet

After driving my old car for 8 years and 175k miles I figured it was time to replace it. I had a friend who had recommended City so I looked online and found a used Fusion that was perfect for me. I swung in one night and soon realized it was closing time, but Robert Salesman still took the time to go over the car with me. I ended up purchasing it a few days later and the experience was great. Pricing was the best in the area and they gave me a fair amount for my trade in, as well. Overall, the it was an easy and pleasant experience that one usually doesn't expect when purchasing a car! Would highly encourage people to check out City and to work with Robert!

City Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to explain your review of our dealership and Robert. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and if you need anything down the road please let us know!

• Friendly service and great deal!!
    May 17, 2017

City Chevrolet

Thank you for the awesome review of our dealership! If you need anything down the road please let us know.

We had an exceptional experience at City Chevrolet. Our salesman understood what we were looking for and found it. In just one visit we found the car we were most interested in and at a great price. Service was very friendly and he took the time to make sure we knew everything about the car's operation before we left. Never dreamed we could look at a car and drive it home a couple of hours later!!

• NIGHTMARE turned into a DREAM because of Kegan Perala
    May 16, 2017

City Chevrolet

Thank you for the awesome review and giving us another chance to earn your business. Please let us know if you need anything down the road.

We are past customers of City Ford with bad taste from old employee of yours. Said would never shop there again. But after a even worse deal from Ben Davis in Auburn last year- got beautiful truck on outside pure nightmare engine wise with service nightmare!! We decided to stop in at your dealership to check out ford transits... there it was our dream ride with just 7 miles on it--- but never would of believed we would be taking it home the same day & being rid of the F150 NIGHTMARE... But Kegan Perala made it happen & we left feeling so blessed with our new ride & feeling like old friends with Kegan... He is top of the line in our book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My other half is retired Army & very hard to please & he is very happy with Kegan so that about says it all---

City Chevrolet

• Best sales experience I've ever had!!!!
    May 16, 2017

City Chevrolet

I have bought a few vehicles before but I have never had a buying experience like I did with Kegan Perala at City Automall. He was extremely professional and courteous and always made sure to put my needs first and foremost. Him and the rest of the sales team at the store made my purchase more memorable and special than I've had before thank you Kegan and Ryan you guys rock!!!