City Automall

325 reviews

325 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of City Automall from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 27, 2017

After searching many cars on line I found one that was ideal for us. The price was substantially below other similar vehicles. I called and spoke with... Brandon Myers. I requested a few more pictures, which Brandon took and sent to me within the hour. After discussing that we would have no trade and already had financing, we made arrangements to go to the dealership. The only surprise was there were NO Surprises. The vehicle was as discussed. The pricing was exactly as discussed. The service and professionalism was beyond previous experiences and there were NO SURPRISES. I have already referred friends and family to Brandon. GREAT EXPERIENCE

October 6, 2018

I would like to say That I had a very good experience. We had to have a couple recalls done, I had said something to her about a problem with my SUV. She... took it upon herself to check and see if it was covered by warranty. It was covered :) :) They had me drop it off, when I dropped it off I looked in at the service area it was so CLEAN!!!! The next morning I get a phone call to discuss what they where going to do, prior to this she made sure they had the parts before I took it their WoW I couldn't believe it. When my husband picked it up they explained everything they did, We where very Pleased with the whole experience in this. Would and will use this Chevy again and again 😊😊😊😊😊 We had this SUV in the garage from where we bought it, they had it a week and we had to call them and NO ONE seem to know Anything.it was a Dodge dealership. Again we would recommend this dealership to everyone

October 3, 2018

I had Ty Preston as my car representative, he was professional and very friendly!! Great atmosphere and better people!! I would recommend this place to... everyone. :)

October 2, 2018

Everyone at the dealership were very kind and willing to go the distance to help me and my daughter out into trading my old car to get into a very nice... suv!!! I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy a car to check this dealership out for sure!!

Joe Moravec

(4.9) 35 reviews

September 8, 2018

Sales person was super nice and honest ! Manager was also very kind and fair. Perfect beautiful vehicle Finance guy was a bit rushed and seems irritated... and out his jacket on to leave I assume since it was 6p Spoke with a long time friend who works or my credit union and they don???t charge a fee for the loan liken the finance guy told us and direct loan will get me even a lower rate. So while I feel the dealership negotiatied fairly the hidden charges or not open honest charges I would suggest anyone go direct themselves and not through dealer Otherwise was a positive experience!

Jacob Ferguson

(5.0) 8 reviews

September 8, 2018

We had Ty Preston as our Salesman, and he was very Patient and helpful throughout our buying experience. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Would... recommend him to any one that I know.

Chris Matthews

New Car Manager

(4.5) 14 reviews

August 27, 2018

They are very helpful and explain things in layman???s terms. They seem very trustworthy! Great customer service and very prompt on getting the job done....

August 13, 2018

Not only were we treated with respect but there was no pressure to but. Wewere give options and they took the time to try to meet our needs. Excellent... service from Chad our sales person to the finance department and more. Not a single person walked past us without a hello or welcome. Fantastic. I will never purchase from anyone else!! In fact it was so great we purchased 2 vehicles in one visit!

Chad Morris

(4.7) 21 reviews

Ben Reynolds

Chevrolet New Car Manager

(4.7) 20 reviews

August 10, 2018

Great service! Excellent treatment by Justin in service write up. All repairs were done in a timely and efficient manor. Highly recommend their Service... Department!

Justin Harmon

Ford Service Advisor

NOT RATED

August 10, 2018

I had Ty Preston for a Salesman, he was more than courteous and helpful with me. Overall I think it was a really great experience, Ty was a really great... guy.