City Automall

Sunday Closed Closed
New (260) 691-4254 (260) 691-4254
Used (260) 691-4234 (260) 691-4234
Service (260) 691-4233 (260) 691-4233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of City Automall from DealerRater.

Great sales experience!

Shopping for a new car in this market is like going to the dentist! City Chevrolet made the process enjoyable and seamless. Not to mention, they are the only dealer we shopped that was offering discounts on new cars!

Dealer response

Hi, we always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Stay away

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place. $6300 below KBB fair market pricing for trade in, they charge market adjustments on most vehicles, and they participate in shady business tactics like keeping your driver license in the managers office so you can't just get up and leave. Also their internet price includes incentives that you probably don't qualify for instead of just posting the MSRP. All around a pathetic car buying experience. Left and went up the road to Ben Davis Chevrolet where they are transparent about the vehicles price and gave us the KBB trade in value. Again, just skip this place if you're shopping for a vehicle.

1.0

My mother was in the market for a new Chevrolet

My mother was in the market for a new Chevrolet Equinox/Trailblazer. After visiting this dealer on Saturday 5/14 to discuss a deal on an Equinox they had in transit, we got up and left after receiving a trade in value $6,300 below market value. We drove straight to Ben Davis Chevrolet and not only got the vehicle she really wanted, she got KBB value for her trade. City Chevrolet charges market adjustments on most of their inventory also... stay away from this place!

City Ford

Great service at City Ford. I pulled in, the service tech new my name, had my paperwork already printed. I made a cup of coffee and sat down. Scrolled the internet for a few, and the tech came out to tell me my oil change was completed. I didn't even finish my coffee!

Dealer response

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

1.0

I had a terrible experience at this dealership when

I had a terrible experience at this dealership when buying out the lease on my Ford vehicle. Ford Credit was also unhelpful and downright rude. Finally, with the help of a Sales Manager from another dealership (NOT Ford) “teaching” the sales manager here how to do his job, I was able to complete the transaction. I will NEVER do business with this dealership or FORD again.

Consumer response

Minutes after posting my initial review, Travis emailed me to say that he could NOT complete the transaction because it was illegal. Chris Matthews, after a few more calls, was able to resolve this situation and even apologized on behalf of the dealership.

Quick Professional Service

This is the third time I have had my car serviced at this dealership. The team does not disappoint. They were ready when I arrived, and the service was completed quickly. One of my favorite things about the waiting area is the windows into their shop area. It is nice to be able to see the service team at work, A+ service.

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Oil change

Was quick service personal were very kind and helpful they did exactly what I needed them to do . Didn't push to have more than I wanted done

Dealer response

Hi, it is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Jacob was amazing.

Jacob was amazing. Loved my maverick purchase! Great process to go through, bit lengthy but worth it!

New vehicle

We traded our 2008 dodge caliber to get a bigger SUV and our expectations were meet beyond even what we were hoping for.everyone was so friendly and welcoming.

Dealer response

Hello, We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Thank you for choosing City Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

Ford Recall

The technician explained what they were going to fix, and the time frame. They fixed the recall in less time (a lot less time than expected). Very courteous & knowledgeable.

Dealer response

Hello, We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, City Chevrolet