Wagner Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (308) 737-3256 (308) 737-3256
Used (877) 849-9120 (877) 849-9120
Service (877) 832-5644 (877) 832-5644

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

I was needing to purchase a trustworthy vehicle and found a great deal and had great customer service! I will definitely be returning for my next vehicle!

Dealer response

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from Wagner Chevrolet Buick. We really appreciate your business and you trusting our sales staff to serve you. We look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future.

Tamara Kolbet

This is the third vehicle we have bought from Wagner CHEVROLET and Salesman Jerry Rippen. Has always been a great experience!

Dealer response

Tamara we value you as our customer and love the fact that you keep returning to our dealership for your vehicle needs! Thanks so much for trusting us to provide you with everything you are looking for in your local car dealership!

This Dealership is amazing

The salesman at this dealership and the Ford and Toyota Dealearship are incredible. They help you with absolutely anything you need. They're there to help you find the perfect vehicle for you. Overall an amazing experience.

Dealer response

Caeleb we enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle! We are so happy you were pleased with our service to while shopping for your vehicle! Thanks for being one of our valued customers!

Love my car

I bought my car in July from Taylor and they are awesome people

Dealer response

Thanks so much Pamela! We appreciate you shopping with Taylor and Wagner Chevrolet Buick! We are here to help you whenever you are in need of our assistance!

10 of 10 would highly recommend!!

i have baught multiple vehicles from here as an out of state man both of which consist of used and brand new vehicles! i was looking for a Camaro and my salesman Taylor Jesse went above and beyond by locating the perfect vehicle for me from a dealership in a different location and had all pperwork completed upon my arrival to pick it up. i also purchased a brand new 2015 silverado LT Z71 and it was delivered to me on a trade in (living over 5 hours away that was amazing) this dealership goes above and beyong for their customers and is very professional but at the same time does not pressure you but makes it a very easy going environment to shop at! will DEFINITELY shop here again!

Dealer response

WOW WOW WOW! Thanks for all of the kind words! We appreciate you being our customer! We realize you have a choice when you purchase your vehicle and we want to take the very best care of all of our customers! Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Taylor Jesse

We have bought several vehicles from Taylor. We won't go anywhere else. He has worked hard for us and has made us feel like family!

Dealer response

Jolene we appreciate your loyalty to our great sales associates! We think they are top notch! Thank you and know we are here to help you whenever you need us!

Tyler

We will definately be coming back here! They were all great to work with. A trie small town experience.

Dealer response

Tyler - we strive to treat you like you are our only customer while you are shopping at our dealership! We look forward to seeing you and working with you to get you the vehicle you are looking for!

Ron Buck

all was great best people to work with. very happy my wife first new car . all was great. thanks

Dealer response

James it was a pleasure to help you find your wife's new vehicle right here with us! We appreciate your business and value you as our customer!

Great service

Really nice people overall, the vehicle we bought had and issue and they fixed it right away. Would definitely recommend them to a friend. We will for sure go back

Dealer response

Jessica we appreciate you so very much! Thank you for working with us even if you had an issue - we are pleased we were able to get you all taken care of!

We love our 2016 Chevy Duramax

My wife and I have always had excellent, professional service from Wagner Chevrolet. We are very impressed with their knowledge of all vehicles, the help with finances, and their great Character. We live five hours from McCook Ne, and Taylor Jesse, the sales-consultant we always work with, was generous enough to meet us half-way to deliver our brand-new 2016 Chevy Duramax. We always look forward to working with Taylor and his team. GREAT JOB WAGNER CHEVROLET!! We love this new 2016 Chevy Duramax!!

Dealer response

Frederick & Wendy we are so pleased that Taylor and the rest of our staff has taken such great care of you. Thank you for trusting all of us to serve you.