Outten Chevy of Hamburg

Sunday Closed Closed
New (610) 756-1258 (610) 756-1258
Used (877) 824-2847 (877) 824-2847
Service (877) 823-3263 (877) 823-3263

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

If I could give them negative stars I would’ve. I would...

If I could give them negative stars I would’ve. I would also say they are like CIRCUS but that would be an insult to the circus industry. After waiting weeks for service, they fail to give me a loaner as we agreed. Nothing but attitude from Kim when you finally get to talk to someone. Very unprofessional.

1.0

Absolutely horrible dealership. Undervalued my trade-in...

Absolutely horrible dealership. Undervalued my trade-in by $6,000. I went to another dealership immediately after leaving out in and I got $6,000 more for my trade in. Also Brian Davis is the most rude person you will ever meet in your life I called him on the phone and was treated horribly he is so ignorant and so rude I would never do business with Outten.

New car purchase.

I have been dealing with Doug Stark for 25 years and Dan Kang for 3 years. Our family has bought 9 cars from them and can?t wait to see what the 10th might be. There are great people all throughout this dealership but we feel Doug Stark and Dan Kang are two of the best! Thank You Outten for everything you have done for us over the last 25 years!!!

2.6

Fine until warranty runs out

I don't like to give businesses a negative review unless they deserve it because of the way they do business. Last Wednesday I took my car in to Outten Chevrolet of Hamburg for an inspection. My car was driving fine and I did not expect anything to be wrong. However, it is at the end of the 5-year warranty. After sitting in the waiting room for over an hour, the service advisor came out with a long laundry list of things suggested to be done and failed the inspection because they said the rotors were rusty and needed to be replaced. Total was about $1,000. I sat another half hour while they wrote everything up! I'm not stupid so I took it to a local family-owned garage and scheduled an appointment for today. My bill today was $26 for reinspection--far cry from Outten's projected expenses. Outten's never steered me wrong before, but this time the things they wanted me to get done were not necessary at this time, including the rotors. I've heard negatives about Outten's before but this time they picked on the wrong person to try to get extra money from. I will NOT be taking my car back to Outten's again! Be careful when your car's warranty is running out--especially single women who they think they can hoodwink into paying for unnecessary repairs.

Not honest from start

I was sold a SUV and not been told it was a rental and had lots of problems with it the transmission and motor besides other problems it was never ending I bought the extended Warrenty but 3very time I took it to Outten they told me there was nothing wrong after 3 times for the transmission Outten telling me it was fine I took it to another dealership and it took 15 minutes for them to tell me I needed a new transmission one of many times outten told me that my car was fine it seemed it would take 3 appointments on average to fix anything I did research and wonder that it was a rental if it was in a flood because it was one problem after another and my seat brackets were rusted and they said that was normal I never had rusty brackets in any car I owned before .Another @nswer they gave me was I’m not used to a SUV because I also have a Audi A6 It wasn’t my first SUV I know when my vehicle isn’t right I’m not sure if they thought I was stupid about cars because ima women they took down my review on there website and called me a few hours after I posted it like it wasn’t honest and I said it’s very honest and to look at all the service records I would never buy a car there again very bad long stressful experience!!!!!

4.3

Outten hamburg

My husband and I visited Outten just exploring our options. We were interested in A Trax, but did not have the mindset to absolutely purchase one. In the end, we left with a brand new 2019 Trax. Everyone was pleasant and very accommodating. Would return to Outten in the future, for sure.

Buying Trax

Great buying. Nice sales staff low pressure. Love the car. Good price. I am happy that l bought the car. Car was very clean on delivery.

My 2018 Chevy Silverado

I worked with Andy, Lease payment really work in my budget... friendly, knowlable sales.. Beth and I love our Silverado.. I will tell my friends to come to Outten Chevrolet to buy a new or Preowned vehicle

Wonderful staff

The whole staff was very nice and knowledgeable about the whole process and if they didn’t know they would find out right away.The staff noticed we had our dogs in our car and told us to bring them inside while we spoke with our salesman. They loved the dogs! I was told to take the car home with me to see if it was what I really wanted.

The BEST dealership around!!

This is the second vehicle I have gotten from Outten Chevrolet in Hamburg. They will be the only dealership I will ever go to! From the first time I walked in the door I was made to feel like family and treated like royalty! I highly recommend that anyone and everyone go to see Andy, Angie, Tonya and her wonderful assistant that helped me!