Reo Motors

67 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 11, 2016

Let me start of with saying this is the best dealership in Milwaukee, as far as a used vehicle goes. My salesmen were Cristian and Victor, they were amazing!... Very attentive with my needs and my fathers. I purchased a vehicle for my father and he absolutely loves the van. No problems with it whatsoever and the purchase was easy and fast. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a used vehicle!

October 26, 2016

I absolutely loved my experience with Reo Motors. My salesman went out of his way to help me find my car. It's almost been 2 years since i bought my vehicle... and no problems what's so ever. I love it. I would totally recommend this car dealership. I just bought my son his first car from there and he loves it!!!! Thank you Reo Motors!!

Hi Melissa, We appreciate your business again and we hope to see you in the future again. Juan

October 25, 2016

I'm not writing this review to tell you not to go here because I know when searching for a car you might find the "one car" your looking for here. What... I will say is be very careful with this place. Number one get the vehicle inspected. I know that costs money in most cases but its better than getting screwed. Don't trust their mechanics. Number two their word means nothing! Get everything in writing. I personally would never go here again and would tell family and friends to avoid this place if at all possible. I did not end up buying a car here and I'm happy I didn't. Buyer beware and good luck.

October 12, 2016

Needing to replace a vehicle can be complicated and exhausting, and working with dealerships in the past has not always been the best experience. REO Motors... was/is different. Juan answered my questions professionally and treated me with respect throughout the process. I will certainly return in the future and have already given the dealerships name out to a number of individuals looking for vehicles. It has been a pleasure working with this company.

Hi Traci, I am glad we were able to help you find the vehicle that suited your needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with yo...u in the future. Thank you. Juan

August 29, 2016

If I could've given it 0 stars I would have. I was looking at a Hyundai Veloster (still advertised on their site) I sent an email Saturday after business... hour expressing my intrest in the car and wanted to know if i was still available. I also advised them that im planning on getting financing Through by credit union which wouldn't be and issue so I will hand over a bank check if the car was in great condition. On sunday I decided to drive to the dealer to look at the car but it was nowhere to be found and the lot was so packed with cars with stuff inside such as juice boxes etc. Today is monday still no call or email from the dealer. It's a tiny dealer so I should've received some sort of reply first thing this morning. I found one in a better color and thousands of less miles for almost the same price in Ohio (4hrs away). I got a quick response from the dealer so now they have my business.

We apologize for inconvenient experience. That is not what we strive for our company. We have two locations and cars get moved around, again sorry if ...that got you to a frustrating start. However, our goal is to respond to every customer, but sometimes it might get overlooked as we are high volume store. Once again we apologize for inconvenience. Sincerely, Sales manager Juan

May 21, 2016

Stope in several times browsing. People were very helpful and we didn't feel pressured at all. They just didn't have exactly what we were looking for.

March 13, 2016

Meet and greet was friendly, Had a pleasant experience taking a test drive with salesman , But when I left to get another opinion on this vehicle, which... was part of the ad as this vehicle was a rebuilt vehicle . I was gone no more than 20 minutes and the salesman called me two times to ask if I was interested in buying this vehicle and that someone else was at the dealership and wanted to purchase this vehicle. Anyway I did get another opinion on it and decided not to buy, based on that opinion. So basically I don't like being Rushed into making a decision , and will more than likely never go there again

September 28, 2015

Found the exact car I was looking for on Cars.com, called REO Motors in Milwaukee, and they were nice and easy to work with. I live across Lake Michigan... from them and they did everything over the phone and had it ready for me when I showed up. I was apprehensive buying over the phone. The car was exactly as stated when I arrived, no disappoinments.

September 21, 2015

Went in to see a car they asked me to do an application my response is an application for what I haven't even seen a car. They were taken back by my response... so they gave me the key to go look at the car no one came out with me to even try to sell the car it reeked of cigarette smoke and was filthy.I never even test drove the car I left, this place has terrible business and should be closed down me and a few other disgruntled customers are thinking about lobbying in front.

August 2, 2015

We have not bought a used car from a dealer in approximately 15 years, and I was dreading the process. Reo motors made the experience a simple and hassle... free process. I was a middle aged women on my own looking for a reliable suv with low miles. I knew barely nothing of what to look for mechanically, but when I asked the salesman how the brakes looked, he was very honest and said they were close to needing replacing. With that information, we struck a deal of $300 off asking price (which was already a fair price) and new front brakes installed for purchase date. On a Saturday, after signing all the purchase and loan papers, I went to leave with my "new" used vehicle, and it wouldn't start. Needless to say I was scared that I made a terrible mistake. Jaun immediately took it to their service garage and they diagnosed a faulty fuel regulator. They ordered the part, and by Tuesday my vehicle was good to go....NO CHARGE! This place stands behind the vehicles they sell.