Car Expo Auto Center

Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm
(916) 333-2757 (916) 333-2757

3.2

Great service

We were looking for a good car at a good price and we found it here, we were abl go come to fair terms and a great payment plan. The finance department was very helpful.

Out of state buyer

I found a van meeting my criteria on the cars.com website. I called carexpoauto and spoke with Hank. He was very helpful in answering my questions. I also spoke with Manny regarding my need to have the van delivered to the Oregon state line. He explained the process. I travelled 500 mi to see and evaluate this listing. It turned out to be completely as advertised. The test drive went well. I met with Su and he explained the purchase process. He completed it in a timely fashion. I was able to complete the purchase process with no fuss the next day. The staff arranged for a flatbed truck to deliver the van just across the border into Oregon. Despite a winter weather warning with heavy snow, the van arrived in excellent condition. I am having to wait for the title since the seller provided a duplicate title instead of the original. I would have preferred to avoid this delay, but that was not possible. I only gave the facility 4 stars since they seem to have an overwhelming number of really nice cars on a lot that is undersized for the volume. My reluctance to purchase a used car from a dealership was completely unfounded. If I can trust them, you can too.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

I sent a request to test drive a '96 silver Miata on Feb. 4th 2018 the day the listing first appeared and no one responded. Now the car is no longer listed. I wanted this car but because of this dealer's very bad customer service I missed buying it. This is very unprofessional. I don't know why I'm surprised, not all used car sales companies are reputable and it seems this is one of them.

Stay Away!

These guys sold me an absolute piece of junk! Do not patronize them!

Purchased a 2011 Toyota Camry at Car Expo Auto thx

I highly recomend Car Expo Auto we have been shopping for a used car for 2 months finally found 2011 Toyota Camry at Car Expo they have very good price they helped us getting very good financing lower rate than our bank and they offered a great price for our trade also they gave us a warrenety at the cost that fit our budget. I loved the place and definetly will go there again.thank you Car Expo for great experience

Friendly service

They were friendly and work to finance me. I was difficult to finance but while I was waiting I watch football and sat in their comfortable couches and was offered food and drink.

Great customer service and fair prices!

I am very happy with my Honda that I bought here. It was exactly as advertised and fairly priced too! Thank you to Matt and Kevin for making it a very pleasant experience to buy a vehicle here. I appreciate that they had the CarFax info available online so I could make a good decision.

Unsatisfied with Customer Service

Nice, but was told he was very busy. Became very rude when questioned about car and was told that car could be test driven only if car was purchased!

Great fast sale

Great buying process in and out in 2 hours and love the truck

Shopping for a car

Demeaning and rude...must have missed the "customer service" part of the training. Told me would only help me if I was ready to buy. I was clear i was looking and would know AFTER i drove the vehicle. Nobody needs that kind of attitude. Game player...first told me I could probably TELL him about the car I wanted and then said he owned the same car and tried toinstruct me. Unprofessional.