New England Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–1:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–3:00pm Closed
(860) 747-9600 (860) 747-9600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Exceptional Customer Service

As soon as i walked into New England Auto Sales, i was treated with the utmost respect. I came to New England Auto Sales to test Drive a car they had displayed in the front of their buisness. I had no intention of buying a car. It was only because of the care and attention john provided that i purchased my vehicle that day. I bought a beautiful 2004 Jetta Jli (MK4) and the dealership honored their warranty to the very last day. I will recommend New England Auto sales to everyone and anyone looking for a great car, And exceptional customer service.

Excellent Dealership

I purchased a 2007 Infinity FX35 a while ago and I never had a problems with it. At the time of purchase it came with one set of keys, I asked for a 2nd set and they said no problem. When I picked up the Infinity it had two sets of keys. They followed thru on there promise. Great sales people. Good Quality. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family.

More Car for my money

I was referred to New England Auto sales by a friend. I needed a safe, reliable car for my daughter to drive. What I did not expect from a used car dealer, was to be treated like family. My daughter is thrilled with her Jetta, it runs and drives like a much newer car. Brad and his group took exceptional care prepping this 06 for my peace of mind. I am very happy and got a lot more car for my money! Thank you , Lori and Deven

Would recommend to anyone!

I bought a 2003 Saab from New England Auto Sales a little while back and have been nothing but satisfied with my purchase. From the second I walked into the shop, I felt a sense of comfort- no pressure, no rush, no games. Brad, the owner, and his staff truly listened to what I was looking for and went out of their way to find it. They sold me a quality car that I can feel confident with on long road trips with my family. Since the purchase, I have called with a few questions re: maintenance and they've always taken the time to provide me with thorough answers and assistance as needed. If you're like I was- not knowing where to begin your search for a new car- I suggest you go to New England Auto. Nice guys, nice place, and an adorable dog who will greet you at the door!! :) -Stefanie G.

Very satisfied would reccomend.

Brad, I wanted to sincerely thank you for your exceptional customer service you gave my daughter and I on our cars. In particular the 2002 Saab. You were very fair and accommodating and honestly your approach towards your customers doesn?t go unnoticed. Although we hope to have our vehicles for a while longer, we will not hesitate to purchase from you again. And, any major work that we need done on our vechiles, we will not hesitate to make the 75 mile trip to your place. THANK YOU!

Great experience - will definitely be back

I recently purchased a used car from New England Auto Sales. As someone who takes awhile to make a decision I was pleasantly surprised with the time and patience the main salesman, Josh, took in helping me to find the right car. He was more than happy to talk to me about the different cars on the lot, go on multiple test drives and in general, spent a lot of time working with me on the sale. Overall I had a great experience working with Josh and will definitely be back in the future.

Very refreshing experience.

Recently bought a used BMW from New England Auto Sales. Josh was low pressure and easy to work with. A very accomadating place that has made me very satisfied with my purchase so for. I would not hesistate to purchase here again.

Just A Thank You

I was in need of an inexpensive car and a co-worker recommended I stop by New England Auto Sales and see the guys there because he had a very good experience with them in the past. The moment I walked in the door I was greeted by Josh and told him I needed a reliable car to get back and forth to work and something safe for my kids to ride in. Josh and the owner Brad worked with me and sold me a very nice Volvo. They took care of the concerns I had and even came off the price so if worked within my budget. I will certainly recommend them to anyone I know looking for a car.

Excellent experience!!!!

I was searching for weeks to find a car for my 17 year old daughter. I was starting to lose faith in the used car dealerships in my local area. Until I found New England Auto. The guys were great. And it was truly a pleasure purchasing from professionals that have a no hassle/no pressure selling style. It has been three weeks and my daughter has been loving the car. I will certainly come back for a car for my son. Don't hesitate to shop here....

2.4

Be careful buying a car here

I purchased a car here and the first thing I didn't like was that when I picked it up the fuel light was on. The gas tank was completely empty! They couldn't just spring for a full tank of gas that would cost a fraction of the car's purchase price? Or at least a couple gallons? The day after I got it, my husband wanted me to bring it back. The car was making a chirping noise from the throwout bearings. Instead of bringing it back, he googled the problem and fixed it himself. Then when it was leaking oil (a couple weeks later), I did bring it in. The dealer fixed it, but when we were emailing each other about the problem he'd email me things like "Great! See you Monday!" like we were setting up a lunch date or something, and said nothing like "sorry your car is giving you trouble" which is what I was expecting him to say. Again, when the exhaust pipe broke off on my way to work on day 32 of ownership, I emailed him about what happened and said "I'm beginning to think you sold me a piece of junk". I *was* beginning to think that! He emailed me back that he took offense to me saying he sold me a piece of junk. But that is not what I said. I don't know yet if it's a piece of junk, just that it's beginning to seem like it. He also said he was disappointed in the tone of my email but not that he was disappointed to hear of my problems with the car he sold me. While they were willing to fix problems I had, this dealer is not local to me and I did not expect to have an ongoing relationship with them. Another dealer I spoke with had a new listing of a car I was interested in then removed the listing when the car didn't pass their inspection. This place could use such a procedure. I know you can't always predict what will go wrong with a car, but I would've liked more concern instead of flippant answers to my problems. Overall, it's a clean facility, the people seem nice but could deal with customers who are upset a bit differently, and you might get a good car here, but I don't feel that I did.