Sandy Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Beyond happy, Good experience

Very nice dealership, pleasant buying experience even included a 3 Month warranty on the car for us, we ended up getting a longer term warranty as well with a company they use, did our research on everything we purchased and are beyond happy! Great selection too of cars & trucks..... We liked how they have a wide price range and give you your space. Thanks Sandy Motors!

Beyond Happy, Good Experience

No more big stores for me!

All in all very pleased with my overall experience at the dealership, Dealt with a few different people, A sales men and the man in the F&I office, got me financed through peoples CU, very happy with the rate, purchased at 2014 RAM it was about 2,000 less the then the big stores, first time dealing with a small dealership and loved it! Happy with my truck, low miles and a real sharp truck... thanks guys really appreciate how i was treated! :)

Trustworthy, Very happy & Good Bunch Of People.

Very pleased with the way myself & my family were treated, Found the vehicle we wanted online, set up an appointment with Steve, come to find out he was out sick that day so we worked with Glen. Both Steve & Glen were very helpful and did not have a problem with us taking the vehicle to our mechanic. They took care of my concerns and event went above and beyond! Such a easy, stress free experience. A very trustworthy place with down to earth people who treat you right. Happy with our purchase of our new Grand Caravan! Thanks. I would recommend Sandy Motors to anyone.

Top Notch Service

I was in the market for a used car that was easier on gas for my commute to work. I really was not expecting to find anything, but did not think it would hurt to browse around. The level of customer service that my needs were met with convinced me to buy a car that day. The staff at Sandy Motors was beyond helpful! We browsed around the lot at leisure so that I could take a look at several different options. A lot of sales people that I have encountered are pushy, but John was willing to go at my pace so that I could choose the car that was right for me.

courteous and understanding

I was very impressed with the professionalism and customer service that I received when visiting Sandy Motors. I was just driving by to browse and the staff was very helpful in any questions that I had. Most dealers will be pushy if you tell them that you are just looking, but not Sandy Motors! They were courteous and understanding. I did not intend to go home with a car, but I am very happy with the purchase that I made. Thanks!

A Step Above the Rest, Indeed!

After hearing the experiences that a few friends of mine had when trying to buy a used car, I was skeptical. My budget, however, did not allow me to be as choosy. Once I did some research on local dealers, I decided to give Sandy Motors a try. I am so glad that I did! Initially I was very impressed with the selection of high-end cars and SUVs on the lot. Not something that you would typically expect from a used car dealer. Right away, I was greeted by a friendly salesperson who took my budget and tastes into consideration. Their finance manager worked with me to help me get a great deal and a manageable monthly payment. Thanks Sandy Motors!

Make the process of buying a new car easier!

A very professional staff who is very eager to make the process of buying a new car easier. I highly recommend them!! Just purchased a very nice GMC terrain from these guys the interest rate they were able to get me was beyond my expectations, they tell you right upfront about everything, there was no hidden fees etc... There price not only on the SUV i purchased but across the board seem pretty great! I'm very very pleased!

Make the process easy!!

Used Car Utopia!

I was in desperate need of a new car since my other one had gotten into a small accident and was beyond repair. The staff at Sandy Motors were so helpful in assisting me in replacing my old car. I got a great price, a good warranty, and a very dependable car that I absolutely love.

Dealer response

Miss Arrington! Thanks you so much for the kind words, we were very happy to help you and get you into a vehicle you wanted with the payment you wanted!I thank you for for choosing us here at Sandy Motors, please let me know if you ever need anything! Enjoy the new car!