Sandy Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Pleased & Impressed!

Honest and reputable dealership...Heard some good things so checked out their inventory last weekend with my wife, the salesmen were friendly and all about no pressure! Was very impressed with there inventory many cars with very low miles and even some very like new things you would see at large dealerships. Ended up leaving a deposit on a car we really liked and picked it up this past Wednesday... All in all we love the car,the price & how we were treated!

Dealer response

We are very happy that you are pleased! We loved working with you, If you need anything please give us a call at any time!

Impressed & Very Pleased, Thanks!

Very happy, Nice dealership & cars

Saw the vehicle I purchased online, went down was greeted by Steve, Nice guy..We jumped in the truck and right away I liked it, It was in my price rang with decent miles on it, Steve was honest with me said there were a few parts on order for it and that I could pick it up at the end of the week. Did all the paper work a few days later when I picked it up and now my new Ram is in my drive way. Really nice dealership overall.

Overall very pleased

Really great place to work with, first time buying used and did not want to deal with the large car stores. I have heard way to many things about going into large stores and working with not so good people, They guys here were very nice and honest. They met me take the truck i was interested in to my own shop to get looked at, I gave them a list of about two things that needed to be fixed and the took care of it! I expect some small issues down the road I mean i did buy a 6 year old truck, All around great selection of cars & trucks, prices are great, easy to work with, Thanks guys!

Dealer response

Sales Team LLC remodeling, Thank you so much for choosing Sandy Motors, I am very happy that your first time buying pre-owned went over so well. Enjoy the new work truck and we hope to serve you soon once again! Best of luck to you with your truck and new company!

2nd Vehicle from Sandy Motors

I just bought my 2nd Vehicle from Sandy Motors ..My 1st one was with us going on 9 years and was still in Great Mechanical shape ..that is why we went back to Sandy Motors for a Small Dealership they Have a great selection of Vehicles at Great prices and they are ALWAYS willing to work with the Customer !! I would never have anything bad to say about the the service at Sandy Motors its Wonderful !

Dealer response

Mr Langly, Thank you for your loyal bushiness over the years, It means so much to use when customers like you return to purchase another vehicle. Your kind words mean a lot, we are happy that you are happy! Enjoy sir! Stop in anytime,I would love to chat.

Great car, fair price, very pleased!

Very nice selection of cars, trucks and suvs, Called about a vehicle I saw online, The salesmen was more than helpful on the phone, secluded a test drive & then purchased the vehicle! Was overall very pleased and enjoyed dealing with Sandy Motors.

Dealer response

Mr Mullin. Thank you for the great review, We are happy that the process was stress free & easy for you! Our goal is to have a honest & transparent car buying process with everyone! We hope to work with you again!

Very pleased.

Such a great place! Super happy! New car!!

Early Christmas gift for myself and my husband! We picked up our new Ford Edge! We have looked for a few months and over the weekend saw one that Sandy Motors had, Loved it, now we own it and can not be happier with the way everything went! They went above and beyond! They even got us an extra key and programmed it for us, we said it would be nice to have an extra and they took it to heart and surprised us! Great staff, great dealership! awesome prices, just overall a really positive and happy car buying experience!

Dealer response

We happy that your Christmas was filled with joy! Thank you for the great review and we are happy you are in love with your new Edge! We loved making your holidays that much better! Take care! :)

Didn't expect to buy another car but the price sold it

I have met the family who owns Sandy Motors at a few events a couple of times,My wife purchased a Honda from them about 4 years ago, I have a 2002 Honda i got from a friend with only 50K on it. I was not in need of having a third car for just two people. But hey why not! I stopped in to say hello last week and spotted a 14 Nissan Sentra New body style which I like the look of, It was priced for 11,900 with 30k on it, I thought it was a great price, I talked to John he said he could do 11,500 because this was my second car from them! I said ill pick it up Tuesday! Yesterday picked it up and drove off, Love it!!!

Had the car I wanted

Had my old 2002 Explorer since new, Live locally to Sandy Motors and always when I drive by they have a real nice looking inventory. I stopped in a few weeks ago after seeing a AWD ford flex they had online...Ran good, was in nice shape and was very very clean...One thing i noticed is that they really detail there vehicles nicely. Anyway ended up buying the felx...i just think they are cool looking... I did have a small issues about 2 weeks later ..I dropped it off and they had fixed it within a day..hey things break I get it........Over all I was very happy.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review and shopping with us! We are glad you were please with our service and we thank you for the kind words! We are glad we had your small issue taken care of for you and that you were happy. We hope you are enjoying the new wheels! Take care!