Findlay Acura

Friday 8:00am–9:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–9:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(702) 982-4100 (702) 982-4100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

went above and beyond

Chase is my customer rep' @ Findlay Acura. He took care that the car was in good shape and worked to fix a few details to make sure it was perfect. My situation as recent expatriate has complicated the financing. He and the financing team did not give up on me and made all the efforts to help me secure a loan. My thanks to them.

Lincoln MKC

Travis our salesman did an excellent job. He allowed us time to confer and never pressured us. . He was cordial and very informative. He made the whole buying experience a pleasure.

Ms. A

Very good service. Thank you to John for helping with my purchase. Go here if you need a reasonable reliable car. They will get you in and out without having to sit for hours at a time. Can not wait to do future business with this car dealership.

Acura RDX

Awesome experience. Travis is a professional. No pressure. Easy signing process. Very friendly stuff. Definitely recommend you all my friends. I am giving 5 stars to overall experience

Lease - Great Experience

Knew exactly what I wanted and Chase made it happen. Completed all the paperwork before hand, took less than 30 minutes in store. Great experience! Highly recommend.

Best Car Shopping Experience Ever

This past week I was looking at trading in my 2015 Genesis for an Acura MDX but was not looking forward in going thru the process of haggling with the dealer on the value of my trade in and then repeating that process in negotiating the price of MDX. To my surprise the sale manager, John Williams gave me an excellent deal on both the trade in as well as new MDX. The entire process was seamless and ever person I met during this process, from the Finance Manager, Reba to the Service Manager, Todd make it a very enjoyable experience. When I walk into the dealership, I was a customer but definitely left as a friend.

Findley Acura

Second lease from Findley Acura. Salesman Travis A was easy to work with and has offered to be of assistance for any automotive needs. I was in and out in little over an hour and happily satisfied with our transaction.

2.8

nice people, but they sold me a lemon

I bought a car from Findaly Acura, nice people, good experience--or so I thought. I got a few hundred miles past my first oil change and the car needed $1000 worth of work. I would be very, very careful about buying from them.

Just purchased my third vehicle at Findlay Acura!

This dealership is excellent. Polite and caring employees that work hard to keep customers happy. Kevin Hicks is a great manager that every employee loves to work for! Rebal in financing did a great job explaining everything in a way I could understand and Travis on the sales floor made sure I was confident in my decision.

was a good experience

I bought an Acura car in this dealership years ago. the buying process was better to most places and the guys there were very helpful, especially Gener and Tay (I think that was his name). for years I took my car car for service after it was even paid off , even got a few loaner cars at no xtra charge and to this day, the cars still runs and drives, just got it registered again today . would I buy from this dealership again? yes.