Texas Truck Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:30pm
Sunday Closed
(281) 337-8782 (281) 337-8782

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Impressed! Thankless

Wow this is great! Thanks! I would come back for another , thanks guys! They have the best financing I have found for low credit -awesome!

1.0

Truck

Bought a Ford F-250 from them and it’s been in the shop more than I got to drive it I will never buy anything for them again

Great experience!!

After looking everywhere for a truck I finally stopped in to see what they had and bam I was questioned on my needs the team found a 2014 dodge ram 1500 that was perfect. They worked getting financing and a small dent taken out over a month after purchase when they found out I didnt have time to wait. Kuddos customer service above and beyond. There needs to be more places like this

1.5

Be Careful

Be careful! Look very close for body work. They buy cheap, high mileage, damaged trucks. Then they take them to their open air shop, make repairs that initially look good. It won't take long for the bad paint jobs to show. They will also hand out incorrect carfax showing some information but not all.

1.5

Notransportion

Wonderful staff during the buying process, not so much after you sign the papers. As soon as the ink drys, the real car salesman show up. Then it screw you your on your own.

Great trucks!

This place was the easiest and quickest process I have ever experienced! Trevor really helped me find the exact truck I wanted! Thank you so much for getting my my dream truck!

1.0

Still waiting on response from this business lol

Can't even get them send pics requested hours and day later to see more of a truck wanting to possibly purchase..or respond to a credit app ..unreal

texas truck sales

the service was great! all the cars were nice and not a single problem with anything! if i could go above 5 stars i definitely would.

Great Truck

This was by far the easiest truck buying process I have ever dealt with. Trevor helped me through the whole process and it couldn't of been easier! Thanks!

Best Dealership in Town

From Start to Finish I had a great truck buying experience! Marcy and her dad Robert make a great team. Helpful, friendly, and trustworthy they never steered me the wrong way. They listened to exactly what my wants and needs where when buying my truck and therefor I got exactly what I was looking for in a truck. The price was less than I was prepared to spend too!! You really don't feel like your in a car dealership ....they make you feel right at home. I highly recommend doing business with these guys....BEST IN TEXAS! I will be buying more trucks from them in the future!