Texas Truck Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:30pm
Sunday Closed
(281) 337-8782 (281) 337-8782

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Notransportion

Wonderful staff during the buying process, not so much after you sign the papers. As soon as the ink drys, the real car salesman show up. Then it screw you your on your own.

Great trucks!

This place was the easiest and quickest process I have ever experienced! Trevor really helped me find the exact truck I wanted! Thank you so much for getting my my dream truck!

1.0

Still waiting on response from this business lol

Can't even get them send pics requested hours and day later to see more of a truck wanting to possibly purchase..or respond to a credit app ..unreal

texas truck sales

the service was great! all the cars were nice and not a single problem with anything! if i could go above 5 stars i definitely would.

Great Truck

This was by far the easiest truck buying process I have ever dealt with. Trevor helped me through the whole process and it couldn't of been easier! Thanks!

Best Dealership in Town

From Start to Finish I had a great truck buying experience! Marcy and her dad Robert make a great team. Helpful, friendly, and trustworthy they never steered me the wrong way. They listened to exactly what my wants and needs where when buying my truck and therefor I got exactly what I was looking for in a truck. The price was less than I was prepared to spend too!! You really don't feel like your in a car dealership ....they make you feel right at home. I highly recommend doing business with these guys....BEST IN TEXAS! I will be buying more trucks from them in the future!

2.3

Beware of the Gillaspias

Bought 3 F'350s from these guys over a 16 year period. First two no problems. The third was a different story. Engine blew in less than 200 miles. Truck needed a new shortblock. Owner Mike Gillaspia said im gonna pick it up and take it to my mechanic. After a week and 2 different mechanics it ended up in Alvin at Sacred Automotive. They took my truck apart then started going up and up on the price. After multiple phone calls to Mike I realized these guys were in bed with Mike Gillaspia. It ended up costing me $800 to get my truck back. The parts to engine sat in the bed for 3 1/2 months rusting and full of rainwater causing thousands of dollars more in damage. Beware of this business. They will clean you out

DodgeDude

Hands down best truck buying experience. I shopped around a lot before I found the best deal from these guys. I love my dodge diesel trucks and found just what I was looking for at the best price here. Go see them and ask for Rob or Marcy.

Truck Lover

Just bought a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 for my sons first truck. Shopped online and a few other lots before finding the best deal at Texas Truck Sales. Marcy helped me get financing even though my credit wasn’t very good, and got me a monthly note that was affordable for our family. It doesn’t feel like a dealership, the people are real and friendly and made us feel right at home. We will be buying more trucks from these guys in the future! Also a big thanks to Robert for all his help picking out the right truck!

Trucks

Thanks to Marcy I had a great car buying experience! She really made it easy on me and helped me find just the truck I was looking for.