Texas Truck Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:30pm
Sunday Closed
(281) 337-8782 (281) 337-8782

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.3

Beware of the Gillaspias

Bought 3 F'350s from these guys over a 16 year period. First two no problems. The third was a different story. Engine blew in less than 200 miles. Truck needed a new shortblock. Owner Mike Gillaspia said im gonna pick it up and take it to my mechanic. After a week and 2 different mechanics it ended up in Alvin at Sacred Automotive. They took my truck apart then started going up and up on the price. After multiple phone calls to Mike I realized these guys were in bed with Mike Gillaspia. It ended up costing me $800 to get my truck back. The parts to engine sat in the bed for 3 1/2 months rusting and full of rainwater causing thousands of dollars more in damage. Beware of this business. They will clean you out

DodgeDude

Hands down best truck buying experience. I shopped around a lot before I found the best deal from these guys. I love my dodge diesel trucks and found just what I was looking for at the best price here. Go see them and ask for Rob or Marcy.

Truck Lover

Just bought a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 for my sons first truck. Shopped online and a few other lots before finding the best deal at Texas Truck Sales. Marcy helped me get financing even though my credit wasn’t very good, and got me a monthly note that was affordable for our family. It doesn’t feel like a dealership, the people are real and friendly and made us feel right at home. We will be buying more trucks from these guys in the future! Also a big thanks to Robert for all his help picking out the right truck!

Trucks

Thanks to Marcy I had a great car buying experience! She really made it easy on me and helped me find just the truck I was looking for.

great financing help and my first car purchase

I made a big girl purchase! I did my research and talked to Marcy. She helped me with finances. I found a 2012 F-150 that was perfect for me!! Such Great Service here!! I’m so happy and 15/10 recommend to anyone looking to buy a truck!

My truck purchase

I was in the market for a truck called Trevor over the phone and gave him my information then hung up. Trevor calls back 30 minutes later and told me to come in, he had a few trucks that would fit my budget. I ended up with a 2011 F250 this was on a Saturday, then I decided I wanted something newer and with less miles. Mike the owner cancel the first truck put me in another truck, no question asked. Mike also approved Trevor to add two new tires. This normally won’t happen at your traditional dealership. I see my this Family owned and run dealership have been is business so long. Thanks Mike and Trevor

Great financing!

This was by far the easiest process of buying a vehicle I have ever had. Trevor helped me through the whole process and made it effortless! Thank you Trevor!

a very happy customer approval on a nice truck

very pleased -5 stars just like there google rating -thanks guys ! they seem to offer the best finance approvals for diesel trucks , ifyour credit needs improving -call these guys

1.0

Stay away - Buyer Beware

This company sells unroadworthy trucks purchased at auctions. We bought one and had problems on day one. Mike the owner was no help. He said, “you signed an as-is contract.” We spent $12k on repairs! It was a nightmare. Stay away from them. They are not trustworthy.

1.0

Terrible People

My truck was on their lot to be sold as consignment. It sat there for 10 months without a possible buyer. When retrieving my truck to attempt to sell it myself I found out that the truck had been driven from Dickinson to Beaumont and back...adding to the mileage. Also the mechanics STOLE parts out of my truck I assume to put into their own.